: pass rear airbag cover loose

splice1985
08-18-08, 06:57 PM
Hi all,

The g/f got in the back seat to ride to dinner with friends last night and somehow the trim piece above the rear passenger seat was pulled out. It looks like the clip is broken, but I don't want to mess too much with it without finding out if there is a sensor in there or if the dealership will fix this for free. Car is 2006 with 19,000 on the clock.. ideas, suggestions, or common problems?

CtsVrod
08-18-08, 07:28 PM
Hi all,

The g/f got in the back seat to ride to dinner with friends last night and somehow the trim piece above the rear passenger seat was pulled out. It looks like the clip is broken, but I don't want to mess too much with it without finding out if there is a sensor in there or if the dealership will fix this for free. Car is 2006 with 19,000 on the clock.. ideas, suggestions, or common problems?

Take it back to the dealer, and have them fix... Common Problem with these Cars... Some have gone through 4+

It will be covered under warranty.

urbanski
08-18-08, 07:30 PM
search "sail panel"

SS from the "Wood"
08-18-08, 08:07 PM
100 MPH + windows in down position = broken clips on rear sail panel :banghead::yup:

JD03Cobra
08-18-08, 10:43 PM
100 MPH + windows in down position = broken clips on rear sail panel :banghead::yup:

That would explain mine...:hmm: