: OBD Code E-119

Samsix
08-16-08, 05:45 PM
I hope Someone can Tell me how to Find The one Is Bad. I Don't!! Want to buy All 8. Or do i need to send it to A shop. 94 Eldo : (:crybaby:

Ranger
08-16-08, 09:44 PM
Help us help you. Post E119 code. Add your model, year and engine to your profile. Tell us what problems you are having.

Samsix
08-16-08, 11:02 PM
Sorry guy's I Have a 94 Eldo Touring Coup.4.6L 32 Valve (DOHC) Northstar Engine Engine Is Running rough and i have to Rev to 3000 Rpm for tranny to shift to 2nd What i need to Know is there a Way to Find the Injector that is bad. I Know you can use a Stethoscope But can i Run engine with Cover off?One more thing is trouble with tranny Related to The code or the other way around. I Hope you can Help :helpless:

Ranger
08-17-08, 10:44 AM
NO! You cannot run the '93/'94 with the manifold cover off. It will run away at WOT and bounce off the rev limiter. It sounds more like a trans problem than an injector problem to me.

zonie77
08-17-08, 11:55 AM
Check your fuel pressure regulator. You will have to search for the procedure. You take the vac line off and check for fuel or fumes.

Look in tech tips for the procedure.

Samsix
08-17-08, 06:32 PM
:bulb:Hey Guy's Can it be the Throttle Position Sensor? A few months ago when i put it into drive and go it would Act like it was running out of fuel then the Service engine soon Light came on. and was working fine Until now. could it Be that the TPS finally craped out. and is giving false info to the PCM . ( I Don't know much About Engines just enough To Get in trouble):o

Ranger
08-21-08, 06:40 PM
That is possible. I just got back from Eagle River Wisc. My buddies Subaru had a check engine light on. We had it checked and it was a TPS. He just had it replaced last year. It was running as though it had a misfire. Really surprised me. I would have expected a surging engine. It even down shifted a few times in cruise.