: CTS-V Catalogs now in Stock

Krug Ford
08-11-08, 04:13 PM
I just got the 2009 CTS V Catalos in stock it states that it will do 0-60 in 3.9 seconds.

Anyone that has placed an order will get one in the mail. Watch for it. Anyone that places a deposit will get one sent as well.

razl
08-11-08, 04:23 PM
Please Scan And Post!!!

:postpics:

Krug Ford
08-11-08, 04:54 PM
I don't have a scanner

thebigjimsho
08-11-08, 05:25 PM
Awesome! Catalogs are out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LITTLEELVISDAN
08-11-08, 08:13 PM
Did anyone realize the 09 CTS-V (4200 lbs manual 4300 lbs auto) is the exact same weight as the existing STS-V (4233 lbs auto)? Also the gearing is higher with the 09 manual (3.73) than the auto (3.23)
Exactly the same as the STS-V tranny.

Interestingly it appears they only shortened the overall lenght by 6 in and the wheel base by 3 inches of the STS-V and stuffed a new motor in it. Could it be all you CTS-V guys are now gong to
be buying a re-powerplanted (469 hp - 556hp= an additional 87 hp) STS-V???

Things that make you go HMMMMM! Welcome to the dark side guys :-)

atdeneve
08-11-08, 08:36 PM
Very different animals, I'd say.

Similar weight and rear ratio hardly equate to a re-powerplanted car.

thebigjimsho
08-11-08, 09:13 PM
'09 CTS-V...available with a manual.

Current STS-V...not. Only wussy transmission.

And I doubt the STS-V could sniff 8:30 at the ring...

SLPR 6.0L
08-11-08, 10:07 PM
anxiously awaiting someone scanning it...
3.9 second is incredible.

Cadillac Tony
08-11-08, 10:26 PM
It's no big deal, guys- there's no actual V brochures this year, just a few pages in the CTS brochure dedicated to the V and a spec sheet at the end. It's all the same info that's been posted here, from the 0-60 times to the options.

I can post pics of the two pages tomorrow if everyone really wants to see it.

Jpjr
08-11-08, 11:40 PM
Is this the first published document from GM saying 3.9?

Either way I would love to see it.

odla
08-12-08, 11:49 AM
i hope that gm does those bad ass adds in the super bowl again.

Torxila
08-12-08, 03:29 PM
Don't waste your time or gas money. The every day CTS brochure has a total of 6 pages of V specs. Poorly done in my eyes. For trying to market the "V" series as a "line" of vehicles, it pales in comparison to the "uber" brands marketing.

Thank God the car speaks for itself. There was a White Diamond/Cashmere- Recaro combo out on Woodward last Friday night. The entire package looks stunning in person.

Can't wait for the orders to be processed.

George

I~LUV~Caddys8792
08-12-08, 08:19 PM
I was anxiously awaiting the CTS-V Brochure, but it's only a CTS brochure with an extra 6 pages devoted to the V? Lame! When the V first came out in '04, they atleast devoted a seperate brochure to it (which I have).

Krug Ford
08-13-08, 01:23 PM
There is going to be a hand out section that will be out in about 2 months. I know the people that are working on that as we speak..

I will let you know when it becomes available.