: Lookin for a roll of dual mesh for project

08-10-08, 09:38 AM
Ok, i have a wicked project that will be a one off, but i cant seem to locate the mesh found on the grill any where in my local market...

Does any one know where i can find a roll of this mesh for my hush hush project?

08-10-08, 12:11 PM
The mesh is called "welded wire." The size goes by the square size and gauge of the wire.

I'll see if I can find anything.

08-10-08, 12:14 PM
Ah, it's called "woven wire mesh". Here's what I found real quick:


08-10-08, 01:56 PM
Going to be putting screen doors on your V? :histeric: