: So Cal CANYON Meet & Drive

Pages : [1] 2

CtsVrod
08-08-08, 03:26 PM
Trying to put another Meet & Drive together... Meet some members, check out some more V's, and have some "spirited" Driving. I figured meeting at the the same location as last time... Easy Location, right off the Freeway, and HUGE LOT. The route is kinda up in the air as of right now. I have one in mind, but can switch it up depending on how many members show, and what kind of driving everyone wants to do. As of right now Im thinking the 23rd of August which is a Sat. If anyone wants to switch the date, just let me know. I have NO destination in Mind, except that we will end up on the Coast. I think its easiest to decide where to eat when the time comes... but Malibu Seafood worked out pretty well last time. Also Significant Others (GF, Wifes, Fiance's, etc.) are encouraged to come... Last time the Girls ALMOST had more Fun than the Boys :alchi:

When - Aug 23rd Arrive around 10:30 a.m. Leave around 11:30 a.m.
Where - Calabasas - 23355 3/4 Mulholland Dr, Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Driving - Canyons - Twisty (Passengers have been known to get Car Sick FYI)

Here's some Vid from the Last meet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30fiRaQkzTo&feature=related (Thanks Heavy!)

And Some Pics

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/Boosted1456/one.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/Boosted1456/three.jpg

REDEVIL
08-08-08, 03:33 PM
Man, I'll be flying to NYC that day for a week long vacation! :banghead:

jweymar
08-08-08, 07:13 PM
Count me in

kona san
08-09-08, 02:32 PM
Same,

Just waiting on my car to come back from the shop.

CtsVrod
08-10-08, 11:17 AM
Same,

Just waiting on my car to come back from the shop.

Bet your excited... Cant wait to see how the black chrome comes out on the stock wheels.

zcarczar
08-11-08, 01:26 AM
Would love to go on this one since I missed the last one, but I will be out at Havasu that weekend.

kona san
08-11-08, 02:59 PM
Bet your excited... Cant wait to see how the black chrome comes out on the stock wheels.

Still worried about that. I'm going to drop the wheels off tomorrow so I still have time to change my mind.

If its a 10 day turnaround, I have my fingers crossed that it'll be ready by the 23rd:suspense:

JoeArlo
08-11-08, 05:25 PM
Count me in.

CtsVrod
08-12-08, 01:59 PM
Still worried about that. I'm going to drop the wheels off tomorrow so I still have time to change my mind.

If its a 10 day turnaround, I have my fingers crossed that it'll be ready by the 23rd:suspense:

Well good luck! Hopefully it will all be done! Just keep on them about it... Let me know what color you choose.

CtsVrod
08-12-08, 08:05 PM
Glad to see some members from last time are Ready for another Run!! You guys have a preference on the pace, complexity or the Drive?? :suspense:
( I know about you Jweymar, Faster Faster! )

For those who cant make it, Let me know when you would like to do another, Im always down for a drive!! I live 2 mins from the Canyons so its an easy commute for me :thumbsup:

jweymar
08-12-08, 11:36 PM
:yeah:

CtsVrod
08-13-08, 08:11 PM
Anyone Have any Plans that Day (who plans on Coming)? Preference on the length?

Figure Leave by 11:30ish... Prob do a 2-3 hourish Run??

JoeArlo
08-13-08, 08:18 PM
More driving, less standing around. I gotta enjoy these last few months!!!

CtsVrod
08-14-08, 02:18 PM
More driving, less standing around. I gotta enjoy these last few months!!!

I hear that! There will be plenty of driving. Especially if you dont sell the V!!
You def gonna miss her, especially going to a 4 Banger.

korizzle
08-14-08, 03:29 PM
I hear that! There will be plenty of driving. Especially if you dont sell the V!!
You def gonna miss her, especially going to a 4 Banger.

:yeah:, but i thought he was getting an is250 (unless i'm mixing him up w someone else :peeking:)...a 6-er, but still not gonna give the thrill of the v!

i say you keep the v and get a yaris (:histeric:)! that way you can have the v that you really want and your company will be glad you bought one of their cars! win/win :highfive:

CtsVrod
08-14-08, 05:22 PM
:yeah:, but i thought he was getting an is250 (unless i'm mixing him up w someone else :peeking:)...a 6-er, but still not gonna give the thrill of the v!

i say you keep the v and get a yaris (:histeric:)! that way you can have the v that you really want and your company will be glad you bought one of their cars! win/win :highfive:

Justin You Coming or What?!

korizzle
08-14-08, 06:59 PM
Justin You Coming or What?!

i'm still not sure yet! my vegas trip may be falling apart due to some unexpected work stuff for a few folks, so the likelihood of rolling with all you guys through the canyons is increasing!

kona san
08-14-08, 08:14 PM
And as Korizzle's is increasing, I'm going to have to bow out.:crying:

It's still a toss up if I'm going to have my car back, and plans got changed.

I was really looking forward to it it.:crybaby:

Hopefully Heavy brings his camera again and we get vids of more than just my car's a!@.

CtsVrod
08-14-08, 08:52 PM
And as Korizzle's is increasing, I'm going to have to bow out.:crying:

It's still a toss up if I'm going to have my car back, and plans got changed.

I was really looking forward to it it.:crybaby:

Hopefully Heavy brings his camera again and we get vids of more than just my car's a!@.

Bummer... Did you decide to go with the Black Chrome?? I wanted to see how your car sat on the H&R's too...

Next Time! :thumbsup:

BTW - I noticed a Zoomers set up for sale in the Classifieds. Ready to let the Corsa Go?? :stirpot:

kona san
08-14-08, 09:09 PM
Bummer... Did you decide to go with the Black Chrome?? I wanted to see how your car sat on the H&R's too...

Next Time! :thumbsup:

BTW - I noticed a Zoomers set up for sale in the Classifieds. Ready to let the Corsa Go?? :stirpot:

Keep stirring that pot:lildevil:, I'm happy with the Corsa. Thats a good deal on that Zoomers though.

Went with Black Chrome, they had too many color options and I kept changing my mind.
Anxious to see what Black Chrome on a silver V with red calipers is going to look like.

CtsVrod
08-15-08, 12:57 PM
Keep stirring that pot:lildevil:, I'm happy with the Corsa. Thats a good deal on that Zoomers though.

Went with Black Chrome, they had too many color options and I kept changing my mind.
Anxious to see what Black Chrome on a silver V with red calipers is going to look like.

Yea really interested to see how that comes out... should look really clean. Let me know when you put it all together, like to come check it out in person.

CtsVrod
08-18-08, 05:50 PM
This Saturday!!

So Far Looks like we only got a few coming... Oh well.... the Less the faster!!

So far I got these people coming:

Jweymar
JoeArlo
Korrizle - Tentative

JoeArlo
08-18-08, 08:54 PM
Working on a date for this one!

wetVdreams
08-18-08, 09:08 PM
damn who are the young ladies? =)

bigREDfreshness
08-19-08, 11:13 AM
I was so close to coming out this weekend, but the 4 hours out and 4 hours back to the LV proves a little much...
Now had the lady friend been in the passenger seat, everything would have been fine. But blah blah work blah

CtsVrod
08-19-08, 12:05 PM
damn who are the young ladies? =)

There all spoken for... sorry dude :thumbsup:
These are the ladies that have to sit around and hear about V's all day long :rolleyes:

I was so close to coming out this weekend, but the 4 hours out and 4 hours back to the LV proves a little much...
Now had the lady friend been in the passenger seat, everything would have been fine. But blah blah work blah

Wow!! That would be a Hell of a Drive, But I can make it worth while!! Since there is only half the amount of cars as last time, We can head up to some Twistier roads, and do MORE driving.
Just tell the Lady Friend "Wanna go to Malibu for the Day?" Gets em every time! She wont be alone either... At least my GF will be there, she never misses a Canyon Run :highfive:

korizzle
08-19-08, 07:24 PM
vegas has officially fallen thru - i'll be there on saturday (without my lady, unfortunately - she just moved up to san francisco and she can't make it down this wknd).

CtsVrod
08-19-08, 07:27 PM
vegas has officially fallen thru - i'll be there on saturday (without my lady, unfortunately - she just moved up to san francisco and she can't make it down this wknd).

Sounds good Justin... Test out the new GC kit! I wanna see if I can put my New Clear Lens's on too before the meet

korizzle
08-19-08, 10:41 PM
lookin forward to it! anyone bringing a video camera? heavy???

heavymetals
08-19-08, 11:09 PM
Sorry guys, but I have a previous engagement to attend.

And you ditched me last time!

korizzle
08-19-08, 11:26 PM

:histeric: you know that's not true! we just got separated!

this time, cell phone #'s are a MUST.

CtsVrod
08-19-08, 11:56 PM

Bummer.. We'll miss ya Heavy! Next time ;)

Sorry for losing ya... I was pretty confused, For sure Cell #'s this time, and next...

heavymetals
08-20-08, 01:31 PM
Well maybe next time one of the girls can bring her cute older sister (mom maybe :eek:) to ride with me....

(no grandma jokes please!) :tisk:

jweymar
08-21-08, 08:02 AM
What time are we meetin up? And can you post the address again? Getting ready to put the NT01s back on...

CtsVrod
08-21-08, 11:14 AM
What time are we meetin up? And can you post the address again? Getting ready to put the NT01s back on...

Its on the First Page.. But here ya go.

When - Aug 23rd Arrive around 10:30 a.m. Leave around 11:30 a.m.
Driving - Canyons - Twisty (Passengers have been known to get Car Sick FYI

If anyone wants to get there later thats cool with me... Just let me know

korizzle
08-21-08, 01:24 PM
uh ohhhh...

car wouldn't start this morning (same thing happened 2 weeks ago - got a new battery and they removed my hard-wired ipod adapter)...it's at the dealership now, thanks to a jump from AAA. i made it very clear that i need it by the end of tomorrow at the latest, but they didn't appear so sure that i could get it that soon (i have it there for the battery, a seat issue, reprogramming the new nav they put in for a cts-v so i can get back comp mode, firmware update, and nonoperational alarm system). sooooo...i may be rolling through the canyons in my loaner srx! well, or just not rolling at all :mad: as i will be out in hollywood on friday night, so if i am sans my v, then a saturday morning, hung-over cruise wont be worth the trip!

i'll keep you guys posted!

CtsVrod
08-21-08, 02:17 PM
uh ohhhh...

car wouldn't start this morning (same thing happened 2 weeks ago - got a new battery and they removed my hard-wired ipod adapter)...it's at the dealership now, thanks to a jump from AAA. i made it very clear that i need it by the end of tomorrow at the latest, but they didn't appear so sure that i could get it that soon (i have it there for the battery, a seat issue, reprogramming the new nav they put in for a cts-v so i can get back comp mode, firmware update, and nonoperational alarm system). sooooo...i may be rolling through the canyons in my loaner srx! well, or just not rolling at all :mad: as i will be out in hollywood on friday night, so if i am sans my v, then a saturday morning, hung-over cruise wont be worth the trip!

i'll keep you guys posted!

You go to Silver Star?? If so, then they got Two V's there right now.. Prob the most they've ever had :histeric:

You should have it back by tommorow... There pretty quick about turn around. Most of those items just need to programed, and the if they need to order parts they should have by tommorow. Who's your service writer? Make sure if they jack up your car that they dont screw up the GC... Like they did with mine.

korizzle
08-21-08, 02:47 PM
You go to Silver Star?? If so, then they got Two V's there right now.. Prob the most they've ever had :histeric:

You should have it back by tommorow... There pretty quick about turn around. Most of those items just need to programed, and the if they need to order parts they should have by tommorow. Who's your service writer? Make sure if they jack up your car that they dont screw up the GC... Like they did with mine.

yeah i always take in to them...usually to jason. they've always been quick, but they appeared to be slammed. there were like 10 cars out front, so that's probably why they seemed a bit hesitant to say "no problem, you'll have it back in time for saturday!", haha. i'm going pay special attention to my gc's when i get it back after hearing about your recent woes.

keepin my fingers crossed!

CtsVrod
08-22-08, 02:23 PM
yeah i always take in to them...usually to jason. they've always been quick, but they appeared to be slammed. there were like 10 cars out front, so that's probably why they seemed a bit hesitant to say "no problem, you'll have it back in time for saturday!", haha. i'm going pay special attention to my gc's when i get it back after hearing about your recent woes.

keepin my fingers crossed!

Just picked up my Car! Good to Go!! Im actually posting this in the front seat!!:cookoo:

Hopefully they got you taken care of Justin!

So Tomorrow is the Day... No one else coming? Let us know so we dont leave without ya!

kona san
08-22-08, 03:16 PM
Down here in sunny Palm Springs,

Really bummed I couldnt be there. I was up in Carmel a couple days ago with some crazy twisties in my brothers A3. Wished I had my V back soo bad.

I'm looking at Mon/Tue when the powdercoatings done. Hope you guys don't wait too long to do this again.

CtsVrod
08-22-08, 04:31 PM
Down here in sunny Palm Springs,

Really bummed I couldnt be there. I was up in Carmel a couple days ago with some crazy twisties in my brothers A3. Wished I had my V back soo bad.

I'm looking at Mon/Tue when the powdercoatings done. Hope you guys don't wait too long to do this again.

Yea its really nice up in Carmel... HOT in Palm Springs... My Parents have a house there that just sits Un-Used during the summer becaues of the heat.

Yea Post up some pics when you get it all put together! You get your calipers Powdercoated Red as well?

The next one I think we need to do a Poll on when everyone is available, and the best date. Keep a Look out!

CtsVrod
08-22-08, 05:16 PM
I have a Map I came up with for the Run Tommorow Let me know and I'll PM it to you (for security reasons :cop:).. Hopefully it works so you can zoom in on some spots to see how twisty it really is... End Location we can figure out tomorrow. I figure since there so few of us coming no need to stand around for an hour from 10:30 to 11:30 So I plan on showing up around 11...

sherkv
08-22-08, 06:27 PM
you guys are still gonna be i'm down to be there??

CtsVrod
08-22-08, 06:41 PM
you guys are still gonna be i'm down to be there??

Def Gonna be there... As of right now there is 3 of us, you'd be the 4th

JoeArlo
08-22-08, 07:43 PM
See you guys tomorrow!

korizzle
08-22-08, 08:13 PM
got my car back! 11am it is!

CtsVrod
08-22-08, 08:21 PM
got my car back! 11am it is!

Sweet!! :highfive: No Prob with the GC right?!! :thepan:

korizzle
08-22-08, 08:25 PM
Sweet!! :highfive: No Prob with the GC right?!! :thepan:

haha so far so good...im sure tomorrow will show the truth!

CtsVrod
08-22-08, 08:37 PM
haha so far so good...im sure tomorrow will show the truth!

You'd notice after 10 seconds... Feels like the cars all loose, and the squeeking is Unbearable! So I guess you got lucky... THIS TIME

Just finished installing my StealthV FRC's and my Powdercoated Lug Caps. Looks Good :thumbsup:

jweymar
08-23-08, 10:56 AM
Im commin with camera and girl, c u guys soon!

JoeArlo
08-23-08, 08:10 PM
Great run today guys my car and I are exhausted. I got back in and noticed my G-Meter said 1.17 to the left!

CtsVrod
08-23-08, 09:00 PM
Great run today guys my car and I are exhausted. I got back in and noticed my G-Meter said 1.17 to the left!

Same Here...I think I need to do Brake Pads now.... I didnt hit any new G-Meter Records unfortunately :hmm:

Ready to see some Video!!

jweymar
08-24-08, 03:49 PM
Well here is some video of the run. My friend Chelsie was holding camera, but its not to bad. I have a lot more footage so I will add more. Some has my radio going so that isnt as fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmCI05nnt70

jweymar
08-24-08, 09:39 PM
have another one commin soon...

heavymetals
08-24-08, 10:02 PM
Doesn't the sound of the maggie spinning up sound neat? :thumbsup:

The fact that you can just push the pedal down and climb up the guys tailpipe in front of you going UPHILL is pretty neat also....:eek:

The V is a hoot.

JoeArlo
08-25-08, 02:35 AM

The fact that you can just push the pedal down and climb up the guys tailpipe in front of you going UPHILL is pretty neat also....:eek:

I was having a ball watching him in my rearview!!! The whining of his supercharger was telling me to git muvin!

jweymar
08-25-08, 01:15 PM

The V is a hoot.

We missed you being there heavy! Next time...

And the maggie is awesome, hands down the best mod out of all (MHO)

heavymetals
08-25-08, 01:18 PM
Thanks, it's nice to be missed.

You need to post a pic of the girls that showed up.

Tactful way of asking huh? :D

CtsVrod
08-25-08, 01:49 PM
Thanks, it's nice to be missed.

You need to post a pic of the girls that showed up.

Tactful way of asking huh? :D

LOL.. There on the First Page, just subtract 4 of them :histeric: Looking forward to the next one... Hopefully you can make it next time Heavy! We'll have to put a poll together for the next meet, that way we can get all the members that keep missin out!
Nice Vid Jweymar! Look forward to seeing more!!

Im gonna look into mounting some kinda Camera... Considering all the runs I do through these Hills I should be able to get some good footage!

JoeArlo
08-25-08, 04:32 PM
Im gonna look into mounting some kinda Camera... Considering all the runs I do through these Hills I should be able to get some good footage!

My buddy has two cameras he mounts on his Civic when he takes it racing, and he said he'd rig my car for the next run.

korizzle
08-25-08, 04:59 PM
^^^if you still have your car for the next run!

CtsVrod
08-25-08, 05:43 PM
^^^if you still have your car for the next run!

:stirpot:

JoeArlo
08-25-08, 06:36 PM
^^^ I still have a few months left with her . . .

CtsVrod
08-25-08, 09:32 PM
Just watched the Video... Pretty Cool... I wish I could actually see my Car! Jweymar you got any vid from that tiny bit while you were behind me?? I def wanna get that Little camera I saw online that I can mount on the outside of the car... NEXT TIME!

jweymar
08-26-08, 12:58 AM
Just watched the Video... Pretty Cool... I wish I could actually see my Car! Jweymar you got any vid from that tiny bit while you were behind me?? I def wanna get that Little camera I saw online that I can mount on the outside of the car... NEXT TIME!

got that one commin, but there is music playing so you cant hear your car :want:

gfourth
09-02-08, 02:10 AM
So when's the next meet up there??

CtsVrod
09-02-08, 12:23 PM
So when's the next meet up there??

Whenever everyone wants... Gotta put a poll together to pick the next date. I need to get some Brakes before the next one though :rant2:

gfourth
09-11-08, 01:00 PM
Bumping this back to the top, let's get a date set-up. I'm down for end of this month or October (except the weekend of the 11th)

CtsVrod
09-11-08, 02:16 PM
Bumping this back to the top, let's get a date set-up. I'm down for end of this month or October (except the weekend of the 11th)

So you really wanna do a canyon run eh??! Well The First one we did the Turn out was 8 Cars... the 2nd one we Had 4. I think everyone needs to chime in on what dates their available, and the day that most people want will be it! I know a few have missed both days, and have wanted to go, so this is an attempt to get those guys out here!

Im available for Most of Sept/October as of right now (Except a few weekends in Oct)... Sundays the Exotics will sometimes be out at the Meet Spot, Saturday's are empty. The Last Sunday of the Month is like a Exotic Car show... lots of cool cars, but parking is scarce.

As for the Route, I have all sorts of Run's in my Bag, it just depends on what people want, how long, and how many cars show. If you've come on both of the last 2 Runs you know how Twisty it can get! :lildevil:

So I guess just chime in if your down, and will get a Date Set Up!

And of Course... GF, Wifes, Etc. Are ENCOURAGED to come along!!

juliox3
09-12-08, 01:54 AM
Hey I am a new owner of a 2006 cts v and would like to join in on the ride that is if it happens to be a date I can attend.

kona san
09-12-08, 02:56 AM
Definitely down for another go.

Let's set a date and get everyone on board. :highfive:

I'm pretty much free, just need to plan it out in advance.

1fstkde
09-12-08, 03:31 AM
im in on the next one...im open all of sept until oct,. 9th...

jweymar
09-12-08, 07:31 AM
Im in assuming my car is still not in peices...

btw, got a camera mount for the V

CtsVrod
09-12-08, 11:03 AM
Ok Sounds like we got something goin!! The Last weekend in September I have stuff going on, so I wont be able to do anything that weekend, but basically any other weekend Im open. So maybe the First Weekend in October?? Either the Sat or Sun (4th & 5th). That should give us enough time to see if we can get a descent size group together.

1fstkde
09-12-08, 01:57 PM
Ok Sounds like we got something goin!! The Last weekend in September I have stuff going on, so I wont be able to do anything that weekend, but basically any other weekend Im open. So maybe the First Weekend in October?? Either the Sat or Sun (4th & 5th). That should give us enough time to see if we can get a descent size group together. 5th is good for me.....please not the 4th...have a prior on that date...

korizzle
09-12-08, 02:09 PM
that weekend is no good for me! but i'm free all others in oct...and sept, now that i think about it!

heavymetals
09-12-08, 02:16 PM
OT..

If you guys are looking for somwhere/something to do check this out:

http://www.pvconcours.com/corral.htm

I have Mr. Vette entered.

gfourth
09-12-08, 04:20 PM
The 5th may work for me. Saturdays would be better. The only weekend no good for me is the 11th/12th.

CtsVrod
09-12-08, 04:24 PM
Ok well the date most requested is it. The weekend of the 11th/12th might not work for me either. As of Right now the 5th is Prob the Best Date for me or possibly the 18/19.

jweymar
09-12-08, 04:31 PM
http://www.youtube.com/v/SKStxck2X1g&hl

juliox3
09-12-08, 05:42 PM
Well I can attend the 4th or 5th. Unless something comes up but the 18/19 won't work for me wife's birthday. Kinda of a big deal.

jweymar
09-12-08, 05:55 PM
I can attend all but 20th of Sept. as that is my birthday...

bigREDfreshness
09-12-08, 06:13 PM
Out of town Sept. 20-21 and my sis is getting married Oct. 25-26
And oh yeah, So-Cal meets are hard to coordinate from Vegas. Ugh.
As much as I've been wanting to make it to one, it's just hard...

gfourth
09-14-08, 03:46 AM
So it sounds like October 5th is the date so far......??

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 12:15 PM
So it sounds like October 5th is the date so far......??

Sounds like that Date Works for Everyone BUT Korrizle... But I dont feel that Bad for him, he's been on the Last two :highfive:

So I guess Just verifying that the 5th works for everyone... and what kind of driving you would like to do, and how long you guys wanna be out!
Then I can put a good run together :thumbsup:

You coming this Time Heavy??

heavymetals
09-15-08, 12:20 PM
I don't know.

Thanks for the invite though. :thumbsup:

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 01:09 PM
I don't know.

Thanks for the invite though. :thumbsup:

No Problem Heavy... If you make it out this time, I'll make sure not to loose ya!

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 01:11 PM
5th is good for me.....please not the 4th...have a prior on that date...

Glad to hear you can make it!! Gonna bring the Fiance again??

http://www.youtube.com/v/SKStxck2X1g&hl

Thanks for the Vid!! Love to see my Car in action, just need to get a camera for my ride now :bouncy:

gfourth
09-15-08, 01:20 PM
I'll be there on the 5th, probably just for the meet and greet though... The GF wants to do some exploring around Calabasas...

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 01:24 PM
I'll be there on the 5th, probably just for the meet and greet though... The GF wants to do some exploring around Calabasas...

LOL, you sound Like Justin (Korrizle) on the First one, His GF didnt wanna go either... but she ended up having fun, tell her to come for the Drive she'll really enjoy the views, scenery, etc.The first meet all the girls where very hesitant for the drive, but ended up having a blast!! My GF will be coming for sure, she loves driving the canyons.

If you wanna do some exploring around Calabasas, let me know I can give you a good quick tour (Mostly homes, Pretty Small Town) Lived here my whole life, only thing to do is Shop and everything is Really Really Expensive. Malibu is a bit more fun... the shops, restaurants, and beaches are really nice. We'll start in Calabasas, and drive the canyons to Malibu, maybe grab some food in Malibu (Malibu Seafood??) this way she can see it all!!

gfourth
09-15-08, 01:35 PM
Sounds Good, tell her to come for the Drive she'll have fun, on the first meet all the girls where very hesitant for the drive, but ended up having a blast!! My GF will be coming for sure, she loves driving the canyons.

If you wanna do some exploring around Calabasas, let me know I can give you a good quick tour (Mostly homes, Pretty Small Town) Lived here my whole life, only thing to do is Shop and everything is Really Really Expensive. Malibu is a bit more fun... the shops, restaurants, and beaches are really nice. We'll start in Calabasas, and drive the canyons to Malibu, maybe grab some food in Malibu (Malibu Seafood??) this way she can see it all!!

Awesome! That sounds like a plan to me! That's what she wants to see, the real estate... :hide:

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 01:58 PM
Awesome! That sounds like a plan to me! That's what she wants to see, the real estate... :hide:

Ouch! Good Luck with that.. I can show you some areas where you can check out some cool houses, but most of the Nice stuff is Behind GATES. You wanna see some cool houses, go into Malibu, she can drool ALL DAY LONG.

kona san
09-15-08, 04:12 PM
maybe grab some food in Malibu (Malibu Seafood??)

Mmmm, Malibu Seafood. :drool:

REDEVIL
09-15-08, 04:42 PM
I am in for the 5th of October, and I'll bring the wifey. I look forward to meeting everyone! :highfive:

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 05:30 PM
Alright looks like we got a good meet going.... So far the Members I have are -

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde
juilox3
REDEVIL

Korrizle - Maybe??
bigredfreshness - Maybe??
Heavymetals - Maybe??

Haven't heard anything from JoeArlo... You IN?

What about Lunarx?? Ernie you IN??

Figure on Meeting between 10:30 and 11:00 a.m. and Leaving the Meet Spot by 11:30ish. Should End up at Malibu Seafood around 3ish depending on the Route/Delays. We can even do another run after we Eat, depending on how much driving you guys wanna get in!

What about LUNCH?? I was thinking Malibu Seafood again, Fun Spot, great Ocean Views, Good Food....

And the DRIVE... The First one was Fun and sorta Twisty, the 2nd one was Tight and REALLY twisty... We can do a combo of both, or a majority of one. Either way its Twisty just depends on HOW twisty. Also Length... Some members have stuff to do in the afternoon, so I would like to know if you will be cutting the drive short, or not coming along at all. Looking forward to meeting some more V owners!! :thumbsup:

korizzle
09-15-08, 05:46 PM
color me maybe :thumbsup:

i'm going see if i can move some stuff around so i can be there on sunday morning with you guys!

CtsVrod
09-15-08, 06:41 PM
color me maybe :thumbsup:

i'm going see if i can move some stuff around so i can be there on sunday morning with you guys!

Thats what I thought!! Cant Break the Streak Now!!! :2thumbs:

jweymar
09-15-08, 11:21 PM
I am in, ground control installed. Anyone try to go lower than 1" in the rear?

juliox3
09-16-08, 12:00 AM
I'll just need some directions and I am in. The boss has nothing planned that I know of. Oct 5th.

814V
09-16-08, 12:24 AM
when and where?

jweymar
09-16-08, 07:23 AM
Here it is from 1st page

Trying to put another Meet & Drive together... Meet some members, check out some more V's, and have some "spirited" Driving. I figured meeting at the the same location as last time... Easy Location, right off the Freeway, and HUGE LOT. The route is kinda up in the air as of right now. I have one in mind, but can switch it up depending on how many members show, and what kind of driving everyone wants to do. As of right now Im thinking the 23rd of August which is a Sat. If anyone wants to switch the date, just let me know. I have NO destination in Mind, except that we will end up on the Coast. I think its easiest to decide where to eat when the time comes... but Malibu Seafood worked out pretty well last time. Also Significant Others (GF, Wifes, Fiance's, etc.) are encouraged to come... Last time the Girls ALMOST had more Fun than the Boys :alchi:

Leave around 11:30 a.m.
Driving - Canyons - Twisty (Passengers have been known to get Car Sick FYI)

Here's some Vid from the Last meet - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30fiRaQkzTo&feature=related (Thanks Heavy!)

And Some Pics

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/Boosted1456/one.jpg

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o180/Boosted1456/three.jpg

CtsVrod
09-16-08, 12:10 PM
I am in, ground control installed. Anyone try to go lower than 1" in the rear?

Nope... My installer didnt wanna go any lower than 1" in the Rear and .8" in the Front... But to be honest the Springs have settled more since they were first installed, and I think the Height is Perfect now. You dont wanna be rubbin on those twisites, I've already worn a bit of the inner fender well.

korizzle
09-17-08, 02:12 PM
i saw two cts-v's today at silver star cadillac, met a forum member, lsanchez...there's no excuse for not being able to come to this meet! "work" is not good enough - sundays should be a personal day!

CtsVrod
09-17-08, 02:23 PM
i saw two cts-v's today at silver star cadillac, met a forum member, lsanchez...there's no excuse for not being able to come to this meet! "work" is not good enough - sundays should be a personal day!

Are you even coming??!! :sneaky:

I just dropped off my V at Casa De Cadillac... The guys over at Silver Star just pissed me off for the last time with that whole GC issue. My Oil Temp Warning goes off every other minute, and im sick of it... Hopefully Casa can figure it out, Its with one of their "Master" Techs :annoyed:

Whats your V back at Silver Star for??

korizzle
09-17-08, 03:34 PM
Are you even coming??!! :sneaky:

I just dropped off my V at Casa De Cadillac... The guys over at Silver Star just pissed me off for the last time with that whole GC issue. My Oil Temp Warning goes off every other minute, and im sick of it... Hopefully Casa can figure it out, Its with one of their "Master" Techs :annoyed:

Whats your V back at Silver Star for??

i'm definitely coming! :highfive:

i was picking it up today...dropped it off on monday. my damn battery keeps dying on me - i just had a new one put in 3 weeks ago and it has died 3 times since. the local aaa guy knows me by name now thanks to my 8am jump-starts! silver star said that they didn't have a problem with it and all of their tests came back just fine...not even the tiniest draw of power. so who knows what the hell is wrong?!

let me know what you think of casa...if they are reliable and don't bat an eye at mods, i'll give them a shot next time!

CtsVrod
09-17-08, 05:26 PM
i'm definitely coming! :highfive:

i was picking it up today...dropped it off on monday. my damn battery keeps dying on me - i just had a new one put in 3 weeks ago and it has died 3 times since. the local aaa guy knows me by name now thanks to my 8am jump-starts! silver star said that they didn't have a problem with it and all of their tests came back just fine...not even the tiniest draw of power. so who knows what the hell is wrong?!

let me know what you think of casa...if they are reliable and don't bat an eye at mods, i'll give them a shot next time!

Good to Hear... Figured you couldn't break the streak! :nono:

Yea Silver Star gave me the "Well we tried to fix it, and there is nothing else we can do" line, and I was out! So Far Casa seems to be much more Laid Back, and Cool, I even told the guy I had an aftermarket suspension on there, and to be careful when raising/lowering the car, and he said No Problem. So we'll see very shortly.

JoeArlo
09-17-08, 06:28 PM
You guys know I'm in for the 5th! Gotta sell the baby soon though . . . I'll be putting it up for $26K in the next few weeks and I want it to go to a good home if you guys know anyone interested.

CtsVrod
09-17-08, 07:16 PM
You guys know I'm in for the 5th! Gotta sell the baby soon though . . . I'll be putting it up for $26K in the next few weeks and I want it to go to a good home if you guys know anyone interested.

Nice!! You gotta get your use outta her before you give it up!

You make 9 Cars Total so far... We def gotta a group this time. Now I gotta figure out where to go... Nothing to Twisty this time, were gonna have a LONG trail of V's in those canyons :D

gfourth
09-18-08, 01:27 AM
I'm getting pumped up for this run!!

The V is at the dealer right now getting a new nav, new shifter trim, and most of all..... a new diff and bushings. She's been a whiny clunky girl for awhile.

JoeArlo
09-18-08, 11:49 AM
I'm getting pumped up for this run!!

The V is at the dealer right now getting a new nav, new shifter trim, and most of all..... a new diff and bushings. She's been a whiny clunky girl for awhile.

I'd be interested to get a ride once you have the new diff installed. I feel as though mine is getting progressively worse I'd rather have it replaced while I am still under warranty and before I put it up for sale . . .

gfourth
09-18-08, 02:43 PM
I'd be interested to get a ride once you have the new diff installed. I feel as though mine is getting progressively worse I'd rather have it replaced while I am still under warranty and before I put it up for sale . . .

Sure, that can be easily arranged. :)

CtsVrod
09-18-08, 06:44 PM
Ok here's the updated Roster - The Count is up to 9 V's :thumbsup:

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo

Heavymetals - Maybe??
What about Lunarx?? Ernie Seems to be MIA, haven't seen him post for a while, and his PM's are Full :confused:

jweymar
09-18-08, 11:39 PM
Ernie's mallet is in the shop getting new heads, so he out for a few...

Ok here's the updated Roster - The Count is up to 9 V's :thumbsup:

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo

Heavymetals - Maybe??
What about Lunarx?? Ernie Seems to be MIA, haven't seen him post for a while, and his PM's are Full :confused:

bigREDfreshness
09-19-08, 11:37 AM
Tentative until it gets close. I might be moving that weekend, so that's kind of in the way. But if not, I really want to make it out.

CtsVrod
09-19-08, 11:55 AM
Ernie's mallet is in the shop getting new heads, so he out for a few...

Oh I see... Upgrade, or Replacement?

jweymar
09-19-08, 12:18 PM
Oh I see... Upgrade, or Replacement?

he is doing AFR heads and a different cam...Should be even more wicked!:bomb:

CtsVrod
09-19-08, 12:25 PM
he is doing AFR heads and a different cam...Should be even more wicked!:bomb:

Wow... Like that thing even needed anything else!! Cant wait to hear it :bonkers:

jweymar
09-20-08, 02:27 AM
bump

sherkv
09-20-08, 04:12 PM
I be up there for the meet!!!!

05V
09-21-08, 12:47 PM
Hi all...been off the board for a couple of months. Dont want to crash the party, but if it isnt too late put me down for a definite maybe. Like some of the others i wont know for sure until closer to the date.

CtsVrod
09-21-08, 01:40 PM
Alright the Count is up to 10 - possibly 13... Def gotta a good turnout on this one....

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo
SherkV

Heavymetals - Maybe??
05V - Maybe??

CtsVrod
09-22-08, 11:57 AM
Ok I've put somewhat of a Run Together... Its on the LONGER side, but should be fun... Its a mix of the First and Second Run, with some new stuff through in for good measure!

Anyone planning on just coming to the meet and NO Drive?? Anyone have to leave the Drive Early? Just want to make sure that we dont loose anyone this time, and that Everyone who plans on coming can get a good Run In!

jweymar
09-22-08, 01:39 PM
Ok I've put somewhat of a Run Together... Its on the LONGER side, but should be fun... Its a mix of the First and Second Run, with some new stuff through in for good measure!

Anyone planning on just coming to the meet and NO Drive?? Anyone have to leave the Drive Early? Just want to make sure that we dont loose anyone this time, and that Everyone who plans on coming can get a good Run In!

I am there for everything! Hey did you get those headers in the classified?

CtsVrod
09-22-08, 01:51 PM
I am there for everything! Hey did you get those headers in the classified?

I was thinking about it... But Im gonna have to pass for now, in the Middle of trying to Buy a House, and cannot give up the Funds! I really want that set up though :rant2:

CtsVrod
09-22-08, 03:03 PM
So were adding another to the list... Looks like D3 will be coming along, and bringing there Stage 2 XLR-V. Should be interesting :sneaky:

So Make that 11+ V's :thumbsup:

jweymar
09-22-08, 03:15 PM
So were adding another to the list... Looks like D3 will be coming along, and bringing there Stage 2 XLR-V. Should be interesting :sneaky:

So Make that 11+ V's :thumbsup:

Try to incorporate a low profile highway stretch :shhh:

korizzle
09-22-08, 03:37 PM
Try to incorporate a low profile highway stretch :shhh:

don't worry, 11 cars in a pack will be very subtle!

heavymetals
09-22-08, 03:47 PM
My V is apart, so if I make it I will have to drive Mr. Vette. :crying:

CtsVrod
09-22-08, 04:01 PM

That would be Awesome! I'd love to check that thing out!! You Cant Miss this one Heavy... We need your Expert Photography Skills!!

Twitch
09-22-08, 04:40 PM
Why would the V be apart? New mods? Anything we should know?

heavymetals
09-22-08, 04:48 PM
Why would the V be apart? New mods? Anything we should know?

Upgrading the mods.

Getting a carbon fiber shaft installed for the maggie (goes with the new spinner).

Still thinking about putting the X pipe back on.

CTSV_Rob
09-22-08, 07:58 PM
Is it a Mod I should consider before throwing on the SC Heavy?

heavymetals
09-22-08, 10:01 PM
I don't know Rob.

The only reason(s) why I did it is that it goes with the new spinner, is lighter then the steel shaft and I can't keep my hands off modding my car.

See what retirement does to ya?

I suppose it is better then dealing with some drama queen though......

(depending on what she looks like :rolleyes:)

CTSV_Rob
09-22-08, 10:05 PM
:lol:

I thought about it just because I wanted to shed some weight from the retrofit.

CtsVrod
09-23-08, 01:18 PM
Heavy your gonna have to bring your V for the D3 Race at Cal Speedway.... Hopefully its back together in Time :thumbsup:

heavymetals
09-23-08, 01:44 PM
Heavy your gonna have to bring your V for the D3 Race at Cal Speedway.... Hopefully its back together in Time :thumbsup:

You are really pushing me to reinstall that X pipe huh? :rolleyes:

CtsVrod
09-23-08, 02:08 PM
You are really pushing me to reinstall that X pipe huh? :rolleyes:

Love to Hear it! ;)

CTSV_Rob
09-23-08, 04:10 PM
If it were closer I would throw the X with the catless extensions on mine and drive down. The problem is I can't hear myself think with that setup. Sounds good but loud as hell.

6+ hour drive is just too far away right now.

CtsVrod
09-23-08, 04:33 PM
If it were closer I would throw the X with the catless extensions on mine and drive down. The problem is I can't hear myself think with that setup. Sounds good but loud as hell.

6+ hour drive is just too far away right now.

Oh Come On its only 5+ Hours 330 Miles... ;)
Leave it Quiet, dont wanna attract any unwanted attention :cop:

CTSV_Rob
09-23-08, 05:36 PM
:hmm:

Would love to go but I will probably spend the time to learn my new WB O2 and EFI Live prior to the Maggie install. :D

gfourth
09-24-08, 02:14 PM
Bump

My V drives soooo nice now with the new diff and bushings. I think the diff bushing was wasted since I bought the car, because it feels so much better now, no clunks of any kind.

Anyway, I'm ready to rail some canyons! :thumbsup:

CtsVrod
09-24-08, 02:23 PM
Bump

My V drives soooo nice now with the new diff and bushings. I think the diff bushing was wasted since I bought the car, because it feels so much better now, no clunks of any kind.

Anyway, I'm ready to rail some canyons! :thumbsup:

Im sure!! After I replaced my Diff bushings it felt like a different car! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to the Meet!! One of my Clients was trying to book a job for that weekend... Told them Saturday ONLY... Sunday Im BUSY :highfive:

jweymar
09-25-08, 11:58 AM
Talked to Ernie and his V has yet to enter shop so if its delayed any longer he will join us for the run... He does not want to launch his Mallet, but he will do some rolling runs against the XLR-V

CtsVrod
09-25-08, 12:23 PM
Talked to Ernie and his V has yet to enter shop so if its delayed any longer he will join us for the run... He does not want to launch his Mallet, but he will do some rolling runs against the XLR-V

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Awesome! Well that would bring the count up 15 V's if everyone attends... wasnt planning on anything that BIG! But Very Cool :highfive:

JoeArlo
09-25-08, 12:30 PM
Awesome!!! Can't wait for this.

CTSV_Rob
09-25-08, 12:52 PM
This will be cool :cool:

korizzle
09-25-08, 01:35 PM
This will be cool :cool:

sounds like you're silently talking yourself into making the drive...:burn:

CtsVrod
09-25-08, 01:58 PM
sounds like you're silently talking yourself into making the drive...:burn:

If thats the Case... Make it 16 V's!! Might have to call the CHP to get a Permit :)

CadiBlk
09-25-08, 02:19 PM
I want an artsy aerial shot of all you guys winding in the canyon. Which one of you has a heli?

gfourth
09-25-08, 02:43 PM
I want an artsy aerial shot of all you guys winding in the canyon. Which one of you has a heli?

:yeah:

bigREDfreshness
09-25-08, 04:13 PM
With this many people, how can I say no?
Time to "rent" a camcorder from Costco...

korizzle
09-25-08, 04:32 PM
With this many people, how can I say no?
Time to "rent" a camcorder from Costco...

:histeric:

CtsVrod
09-25-08, 05:26 PM
Alright the Count is Up to 12 V's and 4 MayVe's :rolleyes:

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo
SherkV
D3 Cadillac -XLR-V
bigredfreshness

Lunarx - Maybe??
Heavymetals - Maybe??
05V - Maybe??
CtsV_Rob - Maybe??

With SOOO many V's I am not sure where to stop for Lunch... I Originally thought Malibu Seafood, Great Spot, on the Coast, Ocean Views, Great Food, Little to NO PARKING... There is street parking (where we parked the first time) on PCH, but with sooo many Cars, it would be interesting. But I still think its the best choice.

As for the Route, with so many people coming along, im gonna try to make it a little longer, but not as Rough/Twisty as the last few times.... Should be a good 3 Hours, including wait time for cars to catch up, and some stops for Photo Ops. I made a Map Last time and PM'ed it to Members who had requested it, but as of right now I have not Finalized the route... so I'll keep you guys posted!

How Many others are Bringing Passengers?? How many are just coming for the Meet and NO DRIVE?? Or might be Departing the Drive Early, with no Lunch? I would like to know so we dont loose anyone, or have any confusion during the drive.

Also I would encourage everyone to bring Video/Photo Equipment, the More angles/Perspectives the Better!! I know there was some talk of putting an Exhaust Montage together as well... so we should try and organize that ahead of time.

Really Looking forward to the Meet, will be great to see the Old Faces, and Meet the New!!

jweymar
09-25-08, 05:49 PM
I will bring a Video camera and shoot from the mount. I would like to run in a few different positions to get shots of other cars to post.

bigREDfreshness
09-25-08, 06:11 PM
I was going to come in on Saturday and spend the day/night in LA (I've never been, so PM me with cool places to hang out...)
I just need to leave Sunday late afternoon in time to get back to the LV at a decent hour (9-10pm), so I'm in all day baby!

CtsVrod
09-25-08, 06:17 PM
I was going to come in on Saturday and spend the day/night in LA (I've never been, so PM me with cool places to hang out...)
I just need to leave Sunday late afternoon in time to get back to the LV at a decent hour (9-10pm), so I'm in all day baby!

Well If you come in Sat. I'd be down to meet up and show you around, I might have to do some work in the Morning but should be available in the afternoon. Where do plan on staying?? If you want you can Email me at CtsVrod@yahoo.com - and I can point you to some cool spots

ctsvett
09-26-08, 02:25 AM
Vrod, shoot me an e-mail with details.. I shoot a e-mail out to the socal e-mail list and see if I can get anyone else to bite..

Reed

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 12:00 PM
Vrod, shoot me an e-mail with details.. I shoot a e-mail out to the socal e-mail list and see if I can get anyone else to bite..

Reed

Email Sent - Thanks Reed!

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 03:04 PM
Ok I've put a Route Together... Google Says 2 Hours 15 mins - 55 Miles. With Wait Time, and Stopping for Some Photo Ops, should take us approx 3 Hours from when we Leave the Meet Spot, to Malibu Seafood. I Took some roads From the First Drive, and Tiny Bit from the Second, and Threw in a New Road for those who have been on both. :thumbsup:

FYI FILL UP ON GAS BEFORE YOU COME TO THE MEET! It's very difficult to stop for Gas with 11+ Cars!!

korizzle
09-26-08, 03:51 PM
FYI FILL UP ON GAS BEFORE YOU COME TO THE MEET! It's very difficult to stop for Gas with 11+ Cars!!

good call...you don't to be the one to make everyone wait on pch because you thought 1/2 tank would get you through the day! my bad, guys. :bang2:

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 06:14 PM
good call...you don't to be the one to make everyone wait on pch because you thought 1/2 tank would get you through the day! my bad, guys. :bang2:

LOL - I wasn't calling you out!! Def dont want anyone running out of gas in the middle of the canyons though. Not too many Gas Stations up there.

So a Friend/Mechanic will be joining us as well (Korrizle, and KonaSan know him well) He is a Member, but isnt very active on the Forum - He will be bringing his 08 Z06 - The Best Mechanic I've dealt with in a LONG time, and he has had 4 V's Heavily Modded, he knows his stuff... If anyone needs to get work done, this is your guy. He goes by CaddiYesso. You can Deal with him at the Meet, or PM me for his Info

So the Count is 12 V's and 5 MayVe's, and 1 Z06 :thumbsup:

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde - Sts-V
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo
SherkV
D3 Cadillac -XLR-V
bigredfreshness
CaddiYesso - Z06

Lunarx - Maybe??
Heavymetals - Maybe??
05V - Maybe??
CtsV_Rob - Maybe??
BadCad - Maybe??

If everyone Shows up there will be 18 Cars on this Meet/Drive :eek:

bigREDfreshness
09-26-08, 06:20 PM
I was just pointing out to Korizzle that the east coast V-day II is up to 35+ CTS-Vs and a multitude of other performance vehicles. We're part way there...

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 06:23 PM
I was just pointing out to Korizzle that the east coast V-day II is up to 35+ CTS-Vs and a multitude of other performance vehicles. We're half way there...

Yup! And this is Free!!

I would love to set up a Day to go up to Willow Springs.... Might have to start looking into that.

DeputyDog
09-26-08, 07:17 PM
I would love to set up a Day to go up to Willow Springs.... Might have to start looking into that.[/quote]

Now that is in my neck of the woods. Only an hour away.
I could do that.

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 07:24 PM
Now that is in my neck of the woods. Only an hour away. I could do that.

Well that's an hour + from the meet, which means it should only take a few hours for you to get here... Why are you not coming?? BigRed is driving 5+ Hours to attend!! :thumbsup:

DeputyDog
09-26-08, 07:26 PM
Well that's an hour + from the meet, which means it should only take a few hours for you to get here... Why are you not coming?? BigRed is driving 5+ Hours to attend!! :thumbsup:

Would like too. But If I remember right the run is on10/5. I will be in Burbank but working.

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 07:28 PM
Would like too. But If I remember right the run is on10/5. I will be in Burbank but working.

Bummer!! Burbank is Very Close!! I will actually be in Burbank on Sat. Working... I have some stuff I have to do at the NBC Studios. If you can sneak out on Sunday you should def. attend. Got a great turnout, and some cool cars showing up.

DeputyDog
09-26-08, 07:34 PM
Trust me, I would like nothing more than to drive the twisties with you guys. Plus I won't have my car either. On the flip side I do get to shoot cool guns all day.

CTSV_Rob
09-26-08, 07:46 PM
Yup! And this is Free!!

I would love to set up a Day to go up to Willow Springs.... Might have to start looking into that.
I'd be up for a run at button willow the later part of this year.

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 07:52 PM
I'd be up for a run at button willow the later part of this year.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: - Any progress on you making it out on the 5th??

Im gonna start looking into Track Rental, Dates, Etc. I guess at the Meet I'll see how many others are interested. If we get enough people to go, I would love to be able to rent the whole track :cloud9:

Not exactly sure how Track Rental works though, if you need Certified Instructors, Insurance, etc. I guess I have some Researching to do....

CTSV_Rob
09-26-08, 07:59 PM
I haven't had a day off in 2 weeks and I don't see a day off in the near future so sorry, won't be able to make it. I won't bore you with the details but my job is really f'in busy right now.

Check with Lunarx (Ernie) his has run a few times at some of these tracks and could have some good contact info for you.

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 08:08 PM
I haven't had a day off in 2 weeks and I don't see a day off in the near future so sorry, won't be able to make it. I won't bore you with the details but my job is really f'in busy right now.

Check with Lunarx (Ernie) his has run a few times at some of these tracks and could have some good contact info for you.

Understandable... Same over here, but told the Client "Im busy Sunday" and it actually worked!!. Guess we'll just have to see you up at Willow :)

jweymar
09-26-08, 08:14 PM

Im gonna start looking into Track Rental, Dates, Etc. I guess at the Meet I'll see how many others are interested. If we get enough people to go, I would love to be able to rent the whole track :cloud9:

Not exactly sure how Track Rental works though, if you need Certified Instructors, Insurance, etc. I guess I have some Researching to do....

Check out Speedventures.com they do group pricing (like the d3 day) at all of their tracks. Ernie and I are doing the Roval (oval and road course) at fontana on November 22nd. We also are going to do Laguna Seca in November...

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 08:19 PM
Check out Speedventures.com they do group pricing (like the d3 day) at all of their tracks. Ernie and I are doing the Roval (oval and road course) at fontana on November 22nd. We also are going to do Laguna Seca in November...

Sweet!! Thanks for Inviting Me!!! :mad:

I'll have to give them a shout, see what I can put together.

CTSV_Rob
09-26-08, 08:22 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Dr. Design
09-26-08, 08:39 PM
You guys should have attended the Cadillac Performance Experience. It was set up so you all could dispense your passion through the track....

Dr. D

CtsVrod
09-26-08, 09:16 PM
You guys should have attended the Cadillac Performance Experience. It was set up so you all could dispense your passion through the track....

Dr. D

Would have loved to. Didnt own a V at that Time Though... Next Time :thumbsup:

CTSV_Rob
09-26-08, 09:40 PM
Understandable... Same over here, but told the Client "Im busy Sunday" and it actually worked!!. Guess we'll just have to see you up at Willow :)
Trying to get large scale vacuum/RF systems out to a customer sooo to meet the dead line I need to put in the hours.

Willow FTMFW :thumbsup:

jweymar
09-26-08, 10:31 PM

Dr. D

I was there along with a few others. I didnt run my car because of a bad bearing in the maggie...

:crying2:

jweymar
09-26-08, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=CtsVrod;1644047]Sweet!! Thanks for Inviting Me!!! :mad:

:violin:

Hey i was inviting you!

CtsVrod
09-29-08, 12:09 PM
Hey i was inviting you!

I might be down to go... Do they allow passengers at cal speedway, I know Willow is a no no :tisk:

Any change in plans for anyone on the Maybe list??

jweymar
09-29-08, 01:25 PM
I might be down to go... Do they allow passengers at cal speedway, I know Willow is a no no :tisk:

Any change in plans for anyone on the Maybe list??

They at least on the road course allowed passengers with helmets, laguna seca also...

CtsVrod
09-29-08, 04:10 PM
They at least on the road course allowed passengers with helmets, laguna seca also...

Good to know that will make the GF happy!!

jweymar
09-30-08, 04:04 PM
:grouphug: so whats the route?

CtsVrod
09-30-08, 04:35 PM
:grouphug: so whats the route?

Oh so you'd like to know eh?? I was gonna keep it a surprise, but since your a veteran of the So Cal Meet's Ill shoot you a Map.

PM Sent :thumbsup:

korizzle
09-30-08, 04:42 PM
:wave:me too please!

CtsVrod
09-30-08, 04:54 PM
:wave:me too please!

PM Sent.

I just ask that you dont post it up, we dont want any unwanted attention :cop:

CtsVrod
09-30-08, 05:43 PM
Justin (Korizzle) brought up a good Point, that I was worried about as well... The route I have planned has a Left Turn onto PCH (heavy cross traffic) and then a U-Turn is needed to get to Malibu Seafood. This could cause an issue with Sooo many cars. The only way to avoid this is either to Reverse the Route, and change the Meet Location, Cut the Drive in Half, or change the Lunch Location. To be honest I think it shouldnt be too much of an issue, more of a Pain. Like I said before Malibu Seafood is also Very Short on Parking, so chances are we gonna have to Park on PCH and walk over to Malibu Seafood, but the Plus is OCEAN views, GREAT food, and Good Seating. Let me know if you have any objections, questions, or ideas.

jweymar
09-30-08, 06:09 PM
Justin (Korizzle) brought up a good Point, that I was worried about as well... The route I have planned has a Left Turn onto PCH (heavy cross traffic) and then a U-Turn is needed to get to Malibu Seafood. This could cause an issue with Sooo many cars. The only way to avoid this is either to Reverse the Route, and change the Meet Location, Cut the Drive in Half, or change the Lunch Location. To be honest I think it shouldnt be too much of an issue, more of a Pain. Like I said before Malibu Seafood is also Very Short on Parking, so chances are we gonna have to Park on PCH and walk over to Malibu Seafood, but the Plus is OCEAN views, GREAT food, and Good Seating. Let me know if you have any objections, questions, or ideas.

I think we can manage, we will just notify everyone at the start that when we get to pch we might get split up a little. Last time as we made it across (pch) we lined up and waited for everyone to follow. That will work again, yes? The u turn might get hard. Everyone will see the restaurant by that time and just make it when they can???

BTW, I invited a friend who has a C5 Z06. Told him he could come try and keep up... Hope thats ok...

CtsVrod
09-30-08, 07:05 PM
I think we can manage, we will just notify everyone at the start that when we get to pch we might get split up a little. Last time as we made it across (pch) we lined up and waited for everyone to follow. That will work again, yes? The u turn might get hard. Everyone will see the restaurant by that time and just make it when they can???

BTW, I invited a friend who has a C5 Z06. Told him he could come try and keep up... Hope thats ok...

Yea thats what I figured... Its really not that Hard, and Waiting is part of the Fun!!

No Prob on the C5 ZO6, the more the Marry er!! Hopefully Yesso will show up with his C6 ZO6, and Heavy with his Maggied C5 ZO6.... This way they can have a mini ZO6 meet.

CtsVrod
09-30-08, 07:13 PM
Ok Time to Update the List - Seems that D3 is now a MAYBE?? Still have a Great Turnout though!!

So the Count is 11 V's and 5 Maybe's, and 2 Z06's

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde - Sts-V
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo
SherkV
bigredfreshness
CaddiYesso - Z06
Jweymar Friend - ZO6

Lunarx - Maybe??
Heavymetals - Maybe??
D3 Cadillac -XLR-V - Maybe??
BadCad - Maybe??
05V - Maybe??

If Anyone has a change of Plans, or Cannot make it, please let me know, so we don't wait around for you!! We will be leaving the Lot at 11:30, 11:45 the latest.

korizzle
10-01-08, 11:54 AM
well, i went down to my car this morning and for the 7th time in 3 months, it wouldn't start. i've used all of my aaa (not going to pay $60 for another jump start) and it's been to the dealership 4 times (1st time - they removed my hardwired ipod adapter; 2nd time - they replaced the battery; 3rd and 4th times - said they couldn't duplicate the problem). now i refuse to jump start it and i'm having caddy roadside tow it in to the dealership so they can see it as i see it when i'm forced to waste my morning.

hopefully i'll have it back by the end of this week!

gfourth
10-01-08, 12:16 PM
well, i went down to my car this morning and for the 7th time in 3 months, it wouldn't start. i've used all of my aaa (not going to pay $60 for another jump start) and it's been to the dealership 4 times (1st time - they removed my hardwired ipod adapter; 2nd time - they replaced the battery; 3rd and 4th times - said they couldn't duplicate the problem). now i refuse to jump start it and i'm having caddy roadside tow it in to the dealership so they can see it as i see it when i'm forced to waste my morning.

Ah that's a bummer. Hopefully you get it back by this weekend! Or at least hopefully they get it figured out.

My only problem is trying to find the time to clean the V up before Sunday. Guess that's not much of a problem though.

JoeArlo
10-01-08, 12:37 PM
My only problem is trying to find the time to clean the V up before Sunday. Guess that's not much of a problem though.

Nothing a few beers and 2 hours of waxing can't solve. :thumbsup:

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 12:58 PM

Sucks!! You and me Both!! Mine's back at Casa for the Same Oil Temp Problem... So Far they've been much better than Silver Star, but I know Casa is way far from you. I made them swear I would have it back by Fri... So I should still be good to go for Sunday.

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 01:00 PM
Ah that's a bummer. Hopefully you get it back by this weekend! Or at least hopefully they get it figured out.

Well I wouldn't clean it up too good before the 3 hour drive up here. Your just gonna be picking up road debris the whole way up. Maybe go for a quicky wash once you've arrived, there's a good place very close, Ill shoot you the address if you want.

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 06:42 PM
So it looks like we might be getting some weather over here this weekend. Usually the predictions have a 50/50 shot of being accurate, but I would sure hate to see Rain on SUNDAY :rant2:

This is what I got off of weather.com - http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCA0660?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for a DRY weekend!!

korizzle
10-01-08, 06:50 PM
i've got a friend with a lightly modified infiniti g35 that really wants to come! i told him he could ride with me, but he insisted that he wants to see if his car can keep up with the big boys.

i hate to do this, bringing an import to our party, but he's a good friend! it this cool with everyone?

oh, btw, we don't have to wait up for him - if we lose him, we lose him.

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 06:53 PM
i've got a friend with a lightly modified infiniti g35 that really wants to come! i told him he could ride with me, but he insisted that he wants to see if his car can keep up with the big boys.

i hate to do this, bringing an import to our party, but he's a good friend! it this cool with everyone?

oh, btw, we don't have to wait up for him - if we lose him, we lose him.

Sure, I dont see any reason why not. Tell him he might have to sit in the VERY BACK, so we dont get any gaps in the line of V's. Is it a Coupe or Sedan?? And by Modified Im assuming mostly Cosmetics, and an exhaust?? Does he have any suspension upgrades?? I think its gonna be pretty hard to loose him with soo many cars... To be honest the further back in the pack the slower it will be. So he should be able to keep up fine.

I've also let a few friends know, but none can keep up with the V, so there a little shy to come along. If anyone wants to invite anyone else along there more than welcome to, just try and let me know so I can get some idea of how many cars we have coming.

korizzle
10-01-08, 07:00 PM
Sure, I dont see any reason why not. Tell him he might have to sit in the VERY BACK, so we dont get any gaps in the line of V's. Is it a Coupe or Sedan?? And by Modified Im assuming mostly Cosmetics, and an exhaust?? Does he have any suspension upgrades?? I think its gonna be pretty hard to loose him with soo many cars... To be honest the further back in the pack the slower it will be. So he should be able to keep up fine.

I've also let a few friends know, but none can keep up with the V, so there a little shy to come along. If anyone wants to invite anyone else along there more than welcome to, just try and let me know so I can get some idea of how many cars we have coming.

the back is fine for him!

he has a second gen 4door w/ h&r sport springs, stillen dual cat-back exhaust, stillen hi-flow dual intake...plus 20's and tint baby!

he loves our car and couldn't pass up the chance to be a part of this.

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 07:05 PM
the back is fine for him!

he has a second gen 4door w/ h&r sport springs, stillen dual cat-back exhaust, stillen hi-flow dual intake...plus 20's and tint baby!

he loves our car and couldn't pass up the chance to be a part of this.

LOL - Ouch on the 4 Door - Yea He'd have a hell of a time keeping up if there were less cars. Those 20's might help him keep up :cookoo:

But since he Loves the V, I suppose we wont give him too much crap :lildevil:

heavymetals
10-01-08, 07:09 PM
Sorry guys, don't think I'll be there.

Got a lot of stuff to do at home and my V is still apart.

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 07:12 PM
Sorry guys, don't think I'll be there.

Got a lot of stuff to do at home and my V is still apart.

Bummer!! Bring Mr. Vette, there's a chance of two other ZO6's showing up! If not, hope to see you on the next one!

gfourth
10-01-08, 07:36 PM
Nothing a few beers and 2 hours of waxing can't solve. :thumbsup:

Where there is wax, there is beer. haha

Well I wouldn't clean it up too good before the 3 hour drive up here. Your just gonna be picking up road debris the whole way up. Maybe go for a quicky wash once you've arrived, there's a good place very close, Ill shoot you the address if you want.

Yeah that would be great. Not sure if I will have it washed when I get up there, but just in case. Thanks

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 07:45 PM
Yeah that would be great. Not sure if I will have it washed when I get up there, but just in case. Thanks

Its Ventura Car Wash - 22517 Ventura Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Its right down the street from the Meet Spot. Prob 5 Mins away. Just make sure you leave enough time to go, sometimes they can get a bit crowded, especially after a rainy day (like it says for Saturday)

CTSV_Rob
10-01-08, 08:32 PM
How come Lawfive isn't in this thing? Platinum Maggied V, would be a good fit!

CtsVrod
10-01-08, 09:08 PM
How come Lawfive isn't in this thing? Platinum Maggied V, would be a good fit!

Dunno Lawfive?? Guess he's not interested.

jweymar
10-01-08, 11:03 PM
Lunarx told me tonight he is probably going to come! I hope the XLRV goes, me and ernie gonna kick his butt! This is gonna be great

CtsVrod
10-02-08, 10:18 AM
Lunarx told me tonight he is probably going to come! I hope the XLRV goes, me and ernie gonna kick his butt! This is gonna be great

Cool, good to see Ernie again. Yea, the XLR-V is a Maybe now, so we'll see, im keeping my fingers crossed.

JoeArlo
10-02-08, 02:15 PM
Hey guys is it ok if a co-worker of mine comes up with his 350Z? He'll roll in the back as to not disrupt the GM goodness, but he's solid, a SCCA instructor from Michigan.

CtsVrod
10-02-08, 02:17 PM
Hey guys is it ok if a co-worker of mine comes up with his 350Z? He'll roll in the back as to not disrupt the GM goodness, but he's solid, a SCCA instructor from Michigan.

LOL... Never though this would turn into a CAR meet, But the more the Marry er!! Have him come along, he can roll in the back with the G35, He'll prob wanna go in front of him though :want:

jweymar
10-02-08, 10:13 PM
Just a question, is there anyone who opposes there car being on video with their licence plate showing?I plan on posting them on utube and dont want to make anyone worried about being tracked or anything...

05V
10-02-08, 10:20 PM
Due to my lack of posts, I am unable to send a PM asking for information about the meet. Any possibility of someone being nice and forwarding me the information?

Thanks...

05V
10-02-08, 10:31 PM
Ok, if I got this right, and the meet is Sunday October 5th, then I should be there. Anyone in the Pomona/Diamond Bar area want to caravan to the meet? Looks like an hour drive from here so we need to leave around 930 am or so.

Thanks
mike

korizzle
10-02-08, 11:00 PM
glad to have ya mike!

CtsVrod
10-02-08, 11:14 PM
Just a question, is there anyone who opposes there car being on video with their licence plate showing?I plan on posting them on utube and dont want to make anyone worried about being tracked or anything...

Umm.... Sorta :hmm: But most of the time on the Vid its pretty hard to make out the plate number. I guess its not that big of deal, were not doing anything illegal.

Ok, if I got this right, and the meet is Sunday October 5th, then I should be there. Anyone in the Pomona/Diamond Bar area want to caravan to the meet? Looks like an hour drive from here so we need to leave around 930 am or so.

Thanks
mike

You got it right... The first page has the Address, and info. Glad to add another V to the list... The last few entrants have been improts :rolleyes:

Updated List -

So the Count is 16 Cars - 13 V's...

CtsVrod
Jweymar
Kona San
GFourth
1fstkde - Sts-V
juilox3
REDEVIL
Korrizle
JoeArlo
SherkV
bigredfreshness
Jweymar Friend - ZO6
05V
Lunarx
Korrizle's Friend - G35 Sedan
JoeArlo Friend - 350Z

BadCad - Maybe??
CaddiYesso - Z06 - Maybe??

JoeArlo
10-03-08, 11:31 AM
This will likely be my last Canyon Run in the V :(

But it looks to be a great turnout!

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 01:37 PM
This will likely be my last Canyon Run in the V :(

But it looks to be a great turnout!

So you gonna be getting the IS250C?? You sure are gonna miss the V!! At lest we got a good turnout to send you out of V ownership...

heavymetals
10-03-08, 01:44 PM
I may have to show up.

I am reinstalling my maggie today in spite of all the other stuff I really should be doing.....

(like working on Mr. Vette.......) :rolleyes:

AHHH to be retired :alchi::thumbsup:

Anyone need their nav updated? :confused:

If I do show up I can bring the flash CD.

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 02:15 PM
I may have to show up.

I am reinstalling my maggie today in spite of all the other stuff I really should be doing.....

(like working on Mr. Vette.......) :rolleyes:

AHHH to be retired :alchi::thumbsup:

Anyone need their nav updated? :confused:

If I do show up I can bring the flash CD.

Thats what I thought!! We cant have an Un-Lucky number of V's showing up to this thing!! Plus Ernie should be coming as well, so we can get our Exhuast Clip put together. Hope you make it!!

17 Cars :holycrap: Should be interesting!!

whisler151
10-03-08, 02:36 PM
Cant wait to see the exhaust video. Sounds like you will have almost every combo.

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 04:12 PM
Cant wait to see the exhaust video. Sounds like you will have almost every combo.

Yea should be interesting.... Hopefully we can get good sound quality.

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 04:25 PM
FYI - If anyone wants my Cell phone, more information, or questions either PM me, or Shoot me an Email - CtsVrod@yahoo.com

Looking forward to seeing all these cars on Sunday!!

heavymetals
10-03-08, 05:48 PM
I talked to Lunarx and he might bring his DB meter.

If so, and if there is time we could do a really good exhaust system(s)comparison with video. :)

This alone might take a few hours though and may be the subject of a future meet.

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 05:52 PM
I talked to Lunarx and he might bring his DB meter.

If so, and if there is time we could do a really good exhaust system(s)comparison with video. :)

This alone might take a few hours though and may be the subject of a future meet.

Yea I was kinda worried about how long that might take, but not sure if we can get this group together again... If it takes a bit longer we can postpone the driving for a bit, or pick up where we left off at the next one... it'll be a Work in Progress :thumbsup:

heavymetals
10-03-08, 05:57 PM
The thing is that if you do it on the same day with the same equipment the results can be compared fairly.

Sh*t, for all the best laid plans it just may rain (it is forcast for saturday).

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 06:05 PM
The thing is that if you do it on the same day with the same equipment the results can be compared fairly.

Sh*t, for all the best laid plans it just may rain (it is forcast for saturday).

Yea for sure... I think we can pull it off on Sunday... Maybe anyone with an Aftermarket exhaust who wants to show it off should show up a little early.

Yea saw that about the rain, should only be in the morning on Sat, and will hopefully dry up by Sunday... Keep your fingers Crossed.

JoeArlo
10-03-08, 07:11 PM
So you gonna be getting the IS250C?? You sure are gonna miss the V!! At lest we got a good turnout to send you out of V ownership...

Not a fan of the IS250C AT ALL. It gets pretty funky in the rear quarter . . .

I'm actually going with an xB. I know that's crazy, but I plan to put a bunch of funds away for 1-2 years and then I can justify stepping up the game. Your rides are a great inspiration :stirpot: and I'll be looking at off-lease V2s in 2010.

In the meantime, I will make a killer deal to any friend of this crew who is looking to join the fold. I'll be posting it this weekend below KBB.

CtsVrod
10-03-08, 07:17 PM
Not a fan of the IS250C AT ALL. It gets pretty funky in the rear quarter . . .

I'm actually going with an xB. I know that's crazy, but I plan to put a bunch of funds away for 1-2 years and then I can justify stepping up the game. Your rides are a great inspiration :stirpot: and I'll be looking at off-lease V2s in 2010.

In the meantime, I will make a killer deal to any friend of this crew who is looking to join the fold. I'll be posting it this weekend below KBB.

XB :suspect:

Why not at least go TC.... Im going to wait a few years for the V2 as well, save me some more money for MODS...

Anyone Looking for a Redline V with Low miles, and Un-Molested should pick this up!!

jweymar
10-04-08, 08:53 AM
Yea for sure... I think we can pull it off on Sunday... Maybe anyone with an Aftermarket exhaust who wants to show it off should show up a little early.

Yea saw that about the rain, should only be in the morning on Sat, and will hopefully dry up by Sunday... Keep your fingers Crossed.

I will be there at about 10:30, if we just line up a few different exhausts and do one after the other we should be able to get some good audio for comparisons, no?

I think by sunday the roads will be fine, they are saying 40 percent chance of drizzle on saturday...

I guess the NT01s wont be making an appearance though...:want::want:

CtsVrod
10-04-08, 04:01 PM
So its drizzling a bit now... On and Off, but it seems to be burning off a bit. Tomorrow is looking good, should be dry enough to still have fun!

jweymar
10-04-08, 05:14 PM
:2thumbs:

gfourth
10-04-08, 07:12 PM
Question- Do any of you guys carry a jack and lug wrench? I have a full size spare but no jack/lug wrench. You know...... Just in case... :hide:

So I was changing my oil earlier and I never cared to notice that the big jugs of Mobil 1 were 5 quarts, not 4. I ended up filling up with 8 quarts, thinking that I was putting 6 quarts in. I had to put the car back up on the ramps and drain oil out. What a dumbass. :o

jweymar
10-04-08, 07:52 PM
Question- Do any of you guys carry a jack and lug wrench? I have a full size spare but no jack/lug wrench. You know...... Just in case... :hide:

So I was changing my oil earlier and I never cared to notice that the big jugs of Mobil 1 were 5 quarts, not 4. I ended up filling up with 8 quarts, thinking that I was putting 6 quarts in. I had to put the car back up on the ramps and drain oil out. What a dumbass. :o

can always use AAA

juliox3
10-05-08, 01:03 PM
Sorry for the late post. Moved/still moving so I won't be able to attend. Cox just now got my internet up which is a nice plus. I hope to catch the next one.

05V
10-05-08, 08:42 PM
It was great to see everyone today. I had a lot of fun. Thanks for putting it together Bryant. Attached is one of the pix of all of us at the first stop. I have about 22 other pix from today. Let me know if you would like to see them posted.

Mike

Twitch
10-05-08, 09:02 PM
I have about 22 other pix from today. Let me know if you would like to see them posted.

Mike
Duh,,,,yeah! :thepan:

05V
10-05-08, 09:16 PM
I decided to start a new forum for the today's pix. It can be found here (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/151283-so-cal-canyon-meet-drive-pix.html).

bigREDfreshness
10-06-08, 11:02 AM
What did you guys end up pulling? .99 --- .97
MPG on the run - 8.5 (24.9 on the freeway to/from though!)
Round trip for the weekend - 771 miles

I'll come again for sure. A weekend spent in LA is fun anyway, but to top it off with meeting you guys and coasting through the canyon made it worth the weekend trip.

CtsVrod
10-06-08, 11:40 AM

I'll come again for sure. A weekend spent in LA is fun anyway, but to top it off with meeting you guys and coasting through the canyon made it worth the weekend trip.

Glad you made it out... It was a blast, Cant believe Leno Showed up in his McLaren F1.

I pulled a 1.15 - .97 but I was in Front so I had a little more room. Look forward to seeing you on the next one!

BTW didnt see your GF, you leave her at the Hotel??

jweymar
10-06-08, 12:31 PM

1.13-1.09 :lildevil:
Ground Control in the house!

bigREDfreshness
10-06-08, 12:48 PM
1.13-1.09 :lildevil:
Ground Control in the house!

Yeah, stock suspension with 40k miles and some aging Nexen N3000 rubber. I was surprised when I saw the 9's

korizzle
10-06-08, 01:31 PM
1.12 - .99

not too shabby!

CtsVrod
10-06-08, 01:38 PM
Looks like Im still the Winner at 1.15 :thumbsup:

And I didnt even get to have any fun on my favorite stretch because of that stupid CAMRY :mad:

1fstkde
10-06-08, 02:30 PM

And I didnt even get to have any fun on my favorite stretch because of that stupid CAMRY :mad:
man i miss that g meter!!! can u believe that camry? i think at one point he wanted to smoke us!! lolollll.!!

jweymar
10-06-08, 02:58 PM

wow, u were pushin it! Us three or four at the front were doing some serious driving. I was exhausted. I wish that my video was workin :bomb:

trukk
10-06-08, 03:11 PM
Cool, good to see Ernie again. Yea, the XLR-V is a Maybe now, so we'll see, im keeping my fingers crossed.

What happened to the D3 XLR-V?

-Chris

CtsVrod
10-06-08, 03:15 PM
man i miss that g meter!!! can u believe that camry? i think at one point he wanted to smoke us!! lolollll.!!

Dude I was about ready to rear end that Camry... What an A Hole!!! :gun2:
Nice passing maneuver though!!

Missed you guys at lunch! I know the Mrs. wasn't too keen on Malibu Seafood.

wow, u were pushin it! Us three or four at the front were doing some serious driving. I was exhausted. I wish that my video was workin :bomb:

Yea I was def. Pushin it... That Z06 eating up my Rear View def had an effect. Got yelled at a few times by the GF threatening my life :rolleyes:
But yea I went home afterward, and passed out for a few hours... Too bad on the Vid, would've def been interesting.

What happened to the D3 XLR-V?

-Chris

He showed, and came on part of the cruise, and then took off somewhere, dont know where exactly... But It seems like they want to save the Race for Cal Speedway... Hopefully Soon

heavymetals
10-06-08, 03:17 PM
Don't lie, you guys ditched him........:stirpot:

CtsVrod
10-06-08, 03:59 PM
Don't lie, you guys ditched him........:stirpot:
:histeric: I dont think I'll ever live that one down huh Heavy!!

We ditched Jay Leno and his McLaren as well... He couldnt keep up :helpless: