: New V Owner

jebfrank
08-04-08, 05:58 PM
Just wanted to drop a quick line to the rest of the CTS-v owners here. I am new to this section, but not to the forum. Last weekend I went to St. Louis pick up my Silver one owner 05. I have been putting off buying one of these since they came out. In 04 I decided to get an 04 GTO instead of the V and then in 06 I ended up getting a Trailblazer SS instead of getting a V. With gas prices going up the TB just wasn't practical and I was really ready to get back in a car and rolling my own gears and this was the only way to do it.

Here is a little bit about my self:
I from and currently live in the Indianapolis area, however I did live in the SW Suburbs of Chicago for a few years. I really enjoy wrenching on vehicles as a hobby or to make some extra cash. Having said this if there is anyone in the area that ever needs a hand, let me know! I really enjoy drag racing and am looking forward to getting into some autoX and road course events. My other vehicles are a 98 Catera "daily" and a 78 Sedan Deville "Project".

CtsVrod
08-04-08, 06:02 PM
:welcome:

groverdill
08-04-08, 06:15 PM
:2thumbs:

type911
08-04-08, 06:16 PM
welcome!

rand49er
08-04-08, 06:34 PM

Glad you finally pulled the trigger!

Pics?

1FASTSS
08-04-08, 06:41 PM
Wow i did the same thing except for no GTO. I did like the TBSS but I enjoy the V much more now.

perfect
08-04-08, 08:02 PM
nice, i have an 05 V and just graduated from Purdue. In less than 2 weeks I'll be going back to Purdue (maybe I'll meet up with SkullV)..if so, you should join!

MauiV
08-04-08, 08:33 PM
. Having said this if there is anyone in the area that ever needs a hand, let me know! I really enjoy drag racing and am looking forward to getting into some autoX and road course events.

I live about 20 mins south of Louisville and there are a few V guys from DuhVille on the board here.

You may wanna check this out...

http://www.drivebluegrass.com/

jebfrank
08-04-08, 11:22 PM
nice, i have an 05 V and just graduated from Purdue. In less than 2 weeks I'll be going back to Purdue (maybe I'll meet up with SkullV)..if so, you should join!

I'm down for meeting up in lafayette, I have usually go up there once a month to hang-out with my Mustang buddies.

rlj5
08-05-08, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=jebfrank;1596603]Just wanted to drop a quick line to the rest of the CTS-v owners here. I am new to this section, but not to the forum. Last weekend I went to St. Louis pick up my Silver one owner 05.

Here is a little bit about my self:
I from and currently live in the Indianapolis area, however I did live in the SW Suburbs of Chicago for a few years. I really enjoy wrenching on vehicles as a hobby or to make some extra cash. Having said this if there is anyone in the area that ever needs a hand, let me know!

Welcome to the forum, you'll Love the V .
I'm in the area an so far I always need a hand. :violin:

stuckey
08-05-08, 12:43 PM