: Please Help

Jono
07-31-08, 08:09 PM
Ok first off let me catch everyone up to speed. I hit a fox on the interstate and busted my front bumper, left fog light and the under pinning under the bumper and around the wheel. Take to a body shop that has a great services department and sales area. Get the car back and there is so much orange pill the paint looks dull in some areas. They apologies, no problem we will sand it and buff to match the car. 6 or 7 hours later they call I go and pick up the car and the paint looks great. So Iím happy until I get home and start looking at the fog lights and see what appears to be a 7mm bolt drilled up into the bumper:bomb:. Itís in the corner of each fog\turn signal opening. Unfortunately the closest V to me is 90 miles away so I canít check to see if that should be there. But I donít remember it before and it looks out of place. Can so one please check there car to see if that is the way it should be.

whisler151
07-31-08, 08:13 PM
Just checked...mine has it too. Dont worry.

Jono
07-31-08, 08:23 PM
Whisler151 thank you so much worship. I felt like a bomb waiting to blowup. Those things look so out of place. Iím going to have to come up with something better to secure whatever those things secure.

The Tony Show
07-31-08, 08:37 PM
Yeah, they're normal. I was shocked the first time I saw them too.

nikon
07-31-08, 10:33 PM
I asked the same question when I got my car....worried me that it could have been in an accident....you'd think they'd come up with a better idea to secure the bumper.