: Turbonator.com?

highonchai
06-09-04, 09:40 PM
Have any of you checked out this site? I have little doubt that it works. im just wondering how well itll work on my 4.5L V8. will it provide much boost at all? worth 70bones?? what do you think? www.turbonator.com.

Randy_W
06-09-04, 09:45 PM
Save your money!!:suspect:

Vesicant
06-09-04, 09:56 PM
Its a spin off from another product, called the Cyclone or tornado or something like that... either way its crap.

Msilva954
06-10-04, 07:14 AM
They are actually starting to look better and better all the time....But w/and engine our size I cant see much happening.........look at this one....One of the best "looking ones ive seen" and they claim they can back it up.http://www.cargodzcc.com/cgi-bin/miva.cgi?/Merchant2/merchant.mv+Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CV&Category_Code=pi1

Night Wolf
06-10-04, 07:12 PM
"In a completely stock 99' Dodge Neon sport, I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower (using a G-Tech Pro performance meter). I have also noted (when I drive responsibly) a gain in gas mileage. I also lost a full second off my Quarter-mile times; from 16.8 to 15.8 and probably could have done better with more time with the G-Tech."

no need to say anymore :rolleyes2

MMNineInchNails
06-11-04, 02:52 AM
It's crap. What's the point? it just spins air around either way it's still going to go into the cylinder. By the time it gets to the cylinder it wont even be spinning any more and it'll be the same amount of air mixture which does nothing. It also only spins using the air the engine sucks in, so it wont be spinning fast enough to force more air into the cylinders. like I said, Pointless.