: New Member---> Saying a big hello from Massachusetts to the Cadillac guys!

06-08-03, 01:16 PM
Hello cadillacforums.com!

Whats up? I just joined thease forums since I am in the market for a new Cadillac CTS, as of now im driving a Subaru WRX, but I need more of a taste of luxury, so the CTS should fit the bill for whats in my pricerange.

I have been in search of good dealerships, and the closest one to me is Baker Cadillac/Olds in Leominster, Massachusetts. I was wondering if anybody here has ever delt with them, ive heard exceptional things about them, but if anybody has delt with them first hand I would like to know your buying experience and how much you paid for your new caddy.

06-08-03, 01:58 PM
Welcome aboard LBC!!!!! Thanks for signing up.......

The CTS is a great car, but you may also consider a used STS or eldo... just a suggestion (more luxuary, more power, whats a few extra miles :D )

You can always tell if a dealer is going to take care of you by just going in there and asking questions, and make it look like you are remotely interested....... Ask some "what if-s", and if it seems like they will go over the top for you, then they will probably be a keeper..... If they answer questions like "well I'd like to, but policy says we cant", chances are its not going to be a pleasant experience.......

06-08-03, 02:46 PM
Welcome aboard, LBC! And thank you for signing up.. If you're coming from a WRX, I can see how a CTS would be a perfect fit.. The STS or ETC (yes, it is more luxurious and faster) wouldn't be brand new like you want.. Let us know how you make out! We're interested...

06-08-03, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys! :)

I may wait untill next year to pick up a CTS considering there has been news for a V8 powered CTS coming out, Id like to see whats happening with that. I was highly anticipating that the the Holden Commodore SS would be coming to the states as a 2004 Chevrolet Impala SS, but it didnt :(, so that kind of killed off my dream.

I took a look at the Mercury Marauder, I did like it, somewhat, but it just looked too much like a police cruiser and just felt so, how can I put it.... A really ugly, overpriced, Crown Vic :) although it was comfortable.

Thats what drove me to the CTS, Price, Performance, Gorgeous modern musem like styling, Good fuel economy, luxorious, and the best part, PRICED RIGHT!

06-08-03, 04:58 PM
LBC try to get a good deal on the 2004 cts but as far as the v8 the only thing coming out is the cts-v and it has 400hp. Itll be about $50,000 so you may not want to get your hopes up yet. But defn try to pull a 2004 as the engine has an extra 20-30 hp!

06-08-03, 07:41 PM
Erg, $50,000.... Ill pass on that one, I mean if what you say is true about the 2004 models having an extra 20-30HP to the V6, it will be worth the wait.:D

06-09-03, 11:57 PM
Well Whatever you decide to buy i truly hope it's a Cadillac LBC, You really need to go test drive some different model caddy's so you can find out which one you like the best, I would find a good deal on a used ONE Owner if i were you and save alot of $$$
Best of luck to you and Welcome to the greatest site on the web!