: Got my new Foose 20s!

LuvMyV8
07-25-08, 08:40 AM
Replaced the Vogues with DF5s.

Now I'm thinking the chrome grill is too much chrome.

I'm on the fence about which ones I like better, but the new ones are growing on me. I think they are a little more subtle.

blunted
07-25-08, 09:23 AM
Looks clean, I personally think the grille looks great. Hope to get mine installed this weekend. :thumbsup: Is that 20% on the windows?

LuvMyV8
07-25-08, 09:36 AM
We have good friends who own the local auto accesories shop, so I got a sweet deal on them. Since I bought it, lots of folks have commented that I should put black wheels on it. It took a while for me to warm up to the idea.

Not sure what the tint is. I was told, but I have the memory of a goldfish. It looks darker in these pics than it actually is. You can see inside in bright daylight.

LLCoolJson
07-25-08, 11:03 PM
Yo...car is looking sweet....thinking about getting some shoes for my ride...probably go with 20" chrome wheels...car is white diamond.....also grill looks really nice....gotta order the grill for my baby.....did you install it, and if so..was it a pain in the anus....

LuvMyV8
07-28-08, 08:41 AM
I didn't install it. I bought it used, and it was already there.

nixonride
07-28-08, 06:16 PM
Let me know if you want to get rid of your grille I would take it off your hands...I can also trade you for my stock grille that is silver but you could paint it black to match your ride. What size where your old rims?

rb92gt
07-28-08, 08:38 PM
Love the look of your car, I have the same mesh grill on my silver STS. With your car being black, the stock grill painted black would look freakin badd as heck.

LuvMyV8
07-30-08, 08:41 AM
I saw a pic of an SRX that was black with an all black grill and it looked great. There is also a CTS-V grill that I've seen like mine, but the mesh is black. Right now, that's what I'm hoping to find. Anyone know if its available for the STS, or where to get it?

The old wheels were 20's also, but I think I have them sold. The body shop that I use wanted them, and they do paintless dent removal. So he's going to fix all my door dings and some minor hail damage, clean it up, and wax it in return for the wheels. Pretty good deal since the wheels are not in the best shape.