: LOL @ phone-e-V

LUVMY04V
07-22-08, 05:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Advertise-On-My-Cadillac-CTS-V_W0QQitemZ190238973171QQihZ009QQcategoryZ102333QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

CtsVrod
07-22-08, 05:55 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/Advertise-On-My-Cadillac-CTS-V_W0QQitemZ190238973171QQihZ009QQcategoryZ102333QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

:cookoo::histeric: False Advertising!! That's no V!! Doesnt seem to expensive though... Maybe i'll go for it and send him a Decal to put on the back that Says "Wanna-V" :o I could prob write that off as a Donation!

the cadillac kid
07-22-08, 06:03 PM
lol that car looks like shit.
its not too far from where i go to school, lol if i ever see him getting in/out of the car, i'll make sure to compliment him on his :v: :lol:

that CTS-V is so custom!! he removed the V emblems, but on a standard CTS front bumper, CTS rear bumper, removed the V exhaust, traded the V rockers for non-v rockers, and added ubercool chrome pilla stickaz + 00gly rimzez! :helpless:

Jon
07-22-08, 06:17 PM
Dude... For $100 we should all chip in $10 and have him put a decal on that says "NOT A V"

type911
07-22-08, 06:34 PM
That would just be too funny. I can be counted on for $10 if someone goes through with it.

the cadillac kid
07-22-08, 06:37 PM
i'd prefer "i'm a bitch"

and i will chip in 10 for that.

the cadillac kid
07-22-08, 06:37 PM
and during the school year, i'm not too far from the area, so i could swing by or have him come through the area and check it out to see if its on or not :lol:

DILLIGAF
07-22-08, 06:58 PM
I'm in for $10

I'm a bitch is good

korizzle
07-22-08, 07:02 PM
lol

i asked the guy "You do realize that your car is not a CTS-v, right?"

to which he responded "can show you pictures of the engine if need be ;)"

i followed up with "Please do...I'm very suspicious of your ad because your "CTS-V" is missing the CTS-V front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, wheels, V-emblems and exhaust. Please provide a picture of the engine with a piece of paper that reads "cpe21" on it - that's my eBay username. Sorry for the hassle, but there is a lot of eBay scamming and I just want to make sure your offer is legit! Thanks!"

am i being immature? :alchi:

the cadillac kid
07-22-08, 07:04 PM
lol

i followed up with "Please do...I'm very suspicious of your ad because your "CTS-V" is missing the CTS-V front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, wheels, V-emblems and exhaust. Please provide a picture of the engine with a piece of paper that reads "cpe21" on it - that's my eBay username. Sorry for the hassle, but there is a lot of eBay scamming and I just want to make sure your offer is legit! Thanks!"

no, lol

type911
07-22-08, 07:52 PM
I got the same response.

"that is a V, can send pictures of under the hood if need be"

I don't care to respond. He will just send me internet pics.

CTSV_510
07-22-08, 08:06 PM
lol

:lol:
You never know, the guy might think it is a V. I ran into a kid the other day that thought he just bought a ford focus that had a turbo. He went on this story about how he got up to 120 mph and it was still pulling hard, and he "had the boost turned down." I felt terrible when he opened the hood and I had to point out where his turbo SHOULD be, but wasn't.

My point is, he's either retarded because he actually thinks he has a V, or he's retarded because he pretends to have a V.

Post that picture if he ever sends it to you.

CTSV_Rob
07-22-08, 09:23 PM
OK, I'm in for 10.

Another vote for

"I'm a bitch".

1Sonterra
07-22-08, 10:11 PM
He lost me at "(no adult industries will be added)".......THAT could have been a load of fun.

Pun intended.

type911
07-22-08, 10:24 PM
dirty dirty dirty.

type911
07-22-08, 10:26 PM
We must have scared him. His add now says CTS. LOL

JD03Cobra
07-22-08, 10:34 PM
I'll throw $10 for "I'm a Tool"...And B!tch as well.

korizzle
07-22-08, 10:39 PM
the convo continues...

he says: "are you interested in the offer, or just interested about the car?

thank you"

i say: "Well, actually both! Haha, the CTS-V is one of my favorite cars, and the company I work for (a small computer company - setup, service, etc.) is looking for affordable advertising. So, when I came across your ad, my eyes lit up!

If you can please verify the car for me, I'll pass this info my boss. Thanks!"

[^^^btw, not actually what i do, of course]

i receive an email of this...
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x31/cpe21/3130824_35.jpg

to which i respond: "Awesome! That's a good start; that surely is a V engine. I hate to be a bother, but could you please take a picture of the engine w/ a piece of paper that says "cpe21"? Sorry for being so much trouble, it's just that the car on the eBay ad has NONE of the CTS-V exterior markings...it appears to be 100% a regular CTS! Thanks a lot!"

and now for my favorite part...he responds: "hehe that is exactly what i want people to "see" on the jersey shore when they request a race with a "stock" cts, i do not own a digital camera those are all old pictures, i will see if i can get my gf's and get that done for you before the auction is over.

thank you for your interest"

We must have scared him. His add now says CTS. LOL

:histeric: looks like story time is over for this guy.

the cadillac kid
07-22-08, 11:18 PM
that thing he said about it looking like a stock CTS, i emailed him & called him out on it, pointing out everything he's missing & tell him to stop trying to scam people.

the cadillac kid
07-22-08, 11:20 PM
oh, and as far as taking a picture, you can snap a picture with your cell phone & send it to an email address... it doesnt need to be digital, quality doesnt need to be good, just need proof.

what a fayag