Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Ugh!!!!!

Tags
wheel
929 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  CadzillaTN 
#1 ·
Some jackass hit my car sometime today right in front of my house. Just went to leave the house for the first time today, and my drivers door has a huge dent, the wheel is scraped, and the front has a small scrape. YAAAAY for inconsiderate people.

#10 ·
Cmon now, this is Las Vegas. Nobody leaves notes or anything, no one takes responsibility for their screwups. This is one of the first things I was taught in the Marine Corps, to man up and accept the consequenses of your actions.

And as for the drunk driver, I thought about it too. But I live un a cul de sac, so the drunk driver would have to live in my little street, and I didnt see any cars down there that it could have been.

#7 ·
That sucks, be glad your car runs!! My is still missing a maggie!!

Good luck!!

#12 ·
Well I am now going to say it is vandalism. Came out to go to work today at 230p, and now my front bumper has a nice scrape across the front. Only way this could have happened is if someone were to pull into my driveway so they could slide up against it.

#14 ·
Random crime. I know it all too well. It could be worse...

Here in my city, its all thugs, criminals, killers, thieves, drug dealers,etc. You can buy a new house for $49 a square foot but you can also get killed at Kroger.
Peace, and if you live in a safe city, god bless you.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.