: Ugh!!!!!

702CTSV
07-21-08, 06:02 AM
Some jackass hit my car sometime today right in front of my house. Just went to leave the house for the first time today, and my drivers door has a huge dent, the wheel is scraped, and the front has a small scrape. YAAAAY for inconsiderate people.

odla
07-21-08, 06:56 AM
did you see who did it or was it a hit and run did you hear it. i feel for ya.i just got an alarm installed that pages the remote to let me know if someone is messin with my baby. it will page me up to a mile.

Feffman
07-21-08, 09:20 AM
Some jackass hit my car sometime today right in front of my house. Just went to leave the house for the first time today, and my drivers door has a huge dent, the wheel is scraped, and the front has a small scrape. YAAAAY for inconsiderate people.

Let me guess, no note to contact the culprit!

Feff

Vee
07-21-08, 10:19 AM
Drunk Driver is my Guess. Bastard !!

CadzillaTN
07-21-08, 11:54 AM
man that sucks royally:crying2:. Not sure what the situation is but you could always check the neighbor's cars for black paint smudges...and if you find some, dont turn them in. Just douse their car with gas and light it. oops!

Luna.
07-21-08, 02:23 PM

I utterly loathe people like this.

It would be worth them doing it if I could catch them in the act though...that I can guarantee...

Cowan480
07-21-08, 03:14 PM
That sucks, be glad your car runs!! My is still missing a maggie!!

Good luck!!

rand49er
07-21-08, 03:33 PM
That would make me just sick. Sorry to hear that.

Hope it gets repaired okay.

groverdill
07-21-08, 03:58 PM
Lame ass people....

702CTSV
07-21-08, 07:13 PM
Let me guess, no note to contact the culprit!

Feff

Cmon now, this is Las Vegas. Nobody leaves notes or anything, no one takes responsibility for their screwups. This is one of the first things I was taught in the Marine Corps, to man up and accept the consequenses of your actions.

And as for the drunk driver, I thought about it too. But I live un a cul de sac, so the drunk driver would have to live in my little street, and I didnt see any cars down there that it could have been.

beartrace
07-22-08, 12:36 AM
Sorry man, that really sucks. I hate to leave mine on the street, or in a public parking area -- I walk more now. Good for the heart.

702CTSV
07-24-08, 07:56 AM
Well I am now going to say it is vandalism. Came out to go to work today at 230p, and now my front bumper has a nice scrape across the front. Only way this could have happened is if someone were to pull into my driveway so they could slide up against it.

CIWS
07-24-08, 08:15 AM
You feuding with the neighbors ?

Video cameras (4) and recorder @ Sam's for 600.00 can be monitored through the internet as well.

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=364641#reviews

CadzillaTN
07-27-08, 12:42 AM
Random crime. I know it all too well. It could be worse...

Here in my city, its all thugs, criminals, killers, thieves, drug dealers,etc. You can buy a new house for $49 a square foot but you can also get killed at Kroger.
Peace, and if you live in a safe city, god bless you.