: Escalade Wheel Locks?

Airn23
07-20-08, 04:54 PM
What is everyone using for wheel locks? Gorilla? Can someone make some recommendations? Which set should I purchase? Thanks

DLE
07-21-08, 12:44 PM
I always use Gorilla for all my wheels! Best one in my opinion! :thumbsup: Go with them! You wont be dissappointed!

Airn23
07-21-08, 12:46 PM
Do you go with the full set of locks or just one on each wheel? Where did you purchase yours? Thanks DLE!
Also, which Gorilla locks? There are different types of lugs, which ones are for the 2003 lade?

TAWoody
07-21-08, 01:41 PM
I've used Gorilla on all of my cars. I usually just do one lug per wheel. It's pretty pricey if you do the full set. Just remember to keep the damn key handy. I took my car in for a tire rotation and forgot to bring it!! It sucks driving for an hour just to have to go back home to get the stupid key.

DLE
07-21-08, 02:42 PM
I just use one lock on each wheel! You can do all if you want, but like said above, it can be costly.

Go to their website for more info. http://www.gorilla-auto.com/ You can call them too and they are very friendly. I ordered through them.

*be sure to order an extra key just in case for backup!! *

Airn23
07-21-08, 04:45 PM
Anyone have an item number? Not sure which ones to order from Gorilla? Which acorn style, etc...