: Andrews Cadillac Nashville TN top notch

crazeladyshopper
07-19-08, 09:54 PM
I have been shopping an 08/09 CTS for about 2 months now. I live in NC and searched high and low for a fair price and quality at the dealership. I looked on many local lots but found pathetic sales force and inflated pricing. Yes, I am woman and don't appreciate being treated like the "little woman". I research my purchases and quite often know more about the vehicle than the salesperson.

On a business trip to Nashville TN I stopped by Andrews Cadillac. I had a friend that recently purchased an 08 CTS from Michael Watson.
From the minute I walked in the door I was treated with the utmost respect and was never asked "what does your husband think" or "does your husband need to approve this"?

My cell phone battery had died while at the lot and Michael looked high and low throughout the dealership for a compatible phone charger for me. Most others would have just ignored that fact.

After we looked at a couple cars and discussed pricing etc he asked if I needed help finding the address I was going to. I did need directions and Michael promptly printed out the directions for me.

We stayed in close contact for weeks as I was deciding what options, colors and year I wanted. The fact that I live 7 hours away from that lot created a bit of a problem as well. We usually are in the Nashville area every 2 weeks so purchasing the vehicle there wasn't an issue.

As things turned out our travel schedule changed and I needed a vehicle sooner than I had expected. Getting back to TN to purchase from Andrews Cadillac wasn't an option much to my regret.

So, while I didn't actually purchase my new ride from Andrews Cadillac I did want to share that the customer service was the BEST! Come on...how many people stop to take the time to type up a review from someone they didn't even buy from right?

The pricing was better than in my region and I found no customer service that came close to theirs.

If you are looking for top notch service and fair prices I suggest Andrews Cadillac.
Thanks from a happy 09 CTS owner