: New member...my Escalade

WaynesNside
07-19-08, 01:04 AM
I got the 06 EXT on 4s and the other one is my cousins 02 on 3s.

I had mine for 3 week now and love the truck over my 03 Navigator that I had. I got some simple plan for her for the future. Just chillin now though.

My cousins is pretty done up though.

JD001249
07-19-08, 11:04 AM
They both look great! Best of luck with the new ride.

Spittin Game
07-20-08, 03:02 PM
Wayne, whats up man, this is "U Know U Luv It 2" from Gixxer.com. What u been up to man?! I havent talked to you in a while...

The EXT is looking SICK!!!

Im thinking of getting rid of my SRT8 for another Escalade and this time it would be an EXT.

Jay

WaynesNside
07-20-08, 10:17 PM
Wayne, whats up man, this is "U Know U Luv It 2" from Gixxer.com. What u been up to man?! I havent talked to you in a while...

The EXT is looking SICK!!!

Im thinking of getting rid of my SRT8 for another Escalade and this time it would be an EXT.

Jay

Aw man what's up...small world out here. What you doin on this site bro?

Yeah I got rid of my Navi and picked this up. We still got our BImmer though too.

Man I love the EXT, drives so nice and it nice and big. I also just love the body and the way it looks good. I get maaaad looks driving around in this thing. Any you don't see a lot of them around either. Go for it bro.

Spittin Game
07-20-08, 11:55 PM
Aw man what's up...small world out here. What you doin on this site bro?

Yeah I got rid of my Navi and picked this up. We still got our BImmer though too.

Man I love the EXT, drives so nice and it nice and big. I also just love the body and the way it looks good. I get maaaad looks driving around in this thing. Any you don't see a lot of them around either. Go for it bro.

Ive been a member over here since back when I got my original Escalade. I traded that one for my 300C which I traded for my 300C SRT8 which Im now thinking about trading back to an Escalade.

Ya, they do get you lots of looks, especially when they are rimmed up.

So now you got the Bimmer, the EXT and the Gixxer right?

hcvone
07-21-08, 07:44 AM
Good looking truck, welcome. :)

Lord Cadillac
07-21-08, 10:40 AM
Looks great! Welcome aboard and thank you for signing up!

DLE
07-21-08, 12:39 PM
Nice trucks! Both looks hella sickk. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum! :)

WaynesNside
07-21-08, 08:04 PM
Ive been a member over here since back when I got my original Escalade. I traded that one for my 300C which I traded for my 300C SRT8 which Im now thinking about trading back to an Escalade.

Ya, they do get you lots of looks, especially when they are rimmed up.

So now you got the Bimmer, the EXT and the Gixxer right?

Oh I see, man that's a lot of tradin up.

Yep.

Trying to ride as much as I can but you know how that goes.

Spittin Game
07-22-08, 02:29 AM
Oh I see, man that's a lot of tradin up.

Yep.

Trying to ride as much as I can but you know how that goes.

Damn, the Gixxer is looking GOOD!!! I like how the Escalade is in the background. I havent ridden in a long time man. It was fun while it lasted tho.

WaynesNside
07-27-08, 02:12 AM
Damn, the Gixxer is looking GOOD!!! I like how the Escalade is in the background. I havent ridden in a long time man. It was fun while it lasted tho.

Thanks bro, I love my Gixxer. It hasn't been getting as much use since I got the EXT, but I'm still out there trying to ride.