: Who's Got Junk Rims??

thebigjimsho
07-17-08, 12:21 PM
Anyone got any stock rims that they aren't using? They can be gouged to hell, chipped or have a bent lip. I just need them to be round and have a good inner lip. I need 2 and would gladly pay for your time and shipping, plus maybe a few bucks extra...

I've decided I want to widen my rear track wheels.

RunningOnEMT
07-17-08, 12:32 PM
you can have my right side rims when i get my accessory wheels... no time frame though....

atdeneve
07-17-08, 12:33 PM
Aren't they already widened? 9.25, was it?

You planning on widening them further or getting another set widened to more than 9.25? What are you planning to widen to? 9.5? More...?

thebigjimsho
07-17-08, 12:40 PM
Aren't they already widened? 9.25, was it?

You planning on widening them further or getting another set widened to more than 9.25? What are you planning to widen to? 9.5? More...?Yeah, I have a set of widened rears for my PS2s. It was actually how well they performed at V-day I that persuaded me to think about widened rears for the track. I don't want to give up using my rims and 275/40 PS2s on the street. So I'm looking for 2 donors for what I've got...

thebigjimsho
07-17-08, 12:42 PM
you can have my right side rims when i get my accessory wheels... no time frame though....If someone else doesn't jump in, let me know. I want to go to a track day or two in September, but V-day II is what I'm concerned about...

I appreciate the offer...

atdeneve
07-17-08, 01:29 PM
I see. Forgot you use race rubber for track days and not the PS2s.

What are you getting your second set widened to? The same (9.25) or wider?

thebigjimsho
07-17-08, 01:45 PM
9.25 I already have the proper spacers and they should handle 275 width R-rubber without problem...

whisler151
07-17-08, 01:57 PM
Anyone got any stock rims that they aren't using? They can be gouged to hell, chipped or have a bent lip. I just need them to be round and have a good inner lip. I need 2 and would gladly pay for your time and shipping, plus maybe a few bucks extra...

I've decided I want to widen my rear track wheels.

I think that TXSlilvrV has some that he will sell you. Just paypal him the cash and he will send them to you next day. :histeric:

CtsVrod
07-17-08, 02:02 PM
I think that TXSlilvrV has some that he will sell you. Just paypal him the cash and he will send them to you next day. :histeric:

:tisk:

thebigjimsho
07-17-08, 02:11 PM
I think that TXSlilvrV has some that he will sell you. Just paypal him the cash and he will send them to you next day. :histeric:That's awful.:yup:

Sherlock
07-17-08, 04:34 PM
I have two I can sell you for $125 each + shipping. They have some scratches and a little curb rash, but no dents, and are still round.

joee5
07-17-08, 09:37 PM
Did ja check on Craig's List? God Bless,Joe