: BeaveRun Track Video.

PISNUOFF
07-15-08, 07:41 PM
I made a short video from 6/28/08 at BeaveRun with PCA. Sorry there's no exhaust notes. Rookie videographer and all I got was wind noise. I have since bought a remote microphone that works awesome. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdsVmPcHxnl

CtsVrod
07-15-08, 08:11 PM
I made a short video from 6/28/08 at BeaveRun with PCA. Sorry there's no exhaust notes. Rookie videographer and all I got was wind noise. I have since bought a remote microphone that works awesome. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdsVmPcHxnl

"Video Requested is Unavailable" :suspect:

NormV
07-15-08, 08:23 PM
Look up:

bruckde

Love eating the Lotus'! :)

Norm

rand49er
07-15-08, 09:05 PM
Music was decent, new mic will be much appreciated, driving was GREAT!

Love that vid! :thumbsup:

Geez, you guys are getting to be so good on the track. And all these videos are making me itch to do it again. :D

CTSV_510
07-15-08, 09:13 PM
I couldn't view it from that link. Kickass music! Chris Cornell rocks.

xdsVmPcHxnI

jerrad
07-15-08, 09:29 PM
Looks like fun. Why is the navi lighting up sometimes? Stability control? What mode do you run in?

PISNUOFF
07-15-08, 09:43 PM
Looks like fun. Why is the navi lighting up sometimes? Stability control? What mode do you run in?

Ran with full electronics on. Stability Control lit up a couple times, mostly what you saw was Traction Engaged. At about 90-110 mph on the back straight the rear tires would break loose. Also got a little squirrelly a couple times in the vid because it was the last session of the day and the left rear tire started melting.

Sorry about the bad link. I'm at work and can't access youtube until I get home. I'll try and fix it by the morning.

By the way, the guy driving black lotus asked "Who does that guy in the Cadillac think he is?" prior to our first session. After that session, he just stared at the car as he walked by.

PISNUOFF
07-15-08, 09:44 PM
Look up:

bruckde

Norm

That's because you "think you're better than everyone else." :worship:

Seattle CTS-V
07-16-08, 12:02 AM
Great driving. Very nice lines. Feels good passing Porsches and Loti, eh?

NormV
07-16-08, 08:20 AM
...got a little squirrelly a couple times in the vid because it was the last session of the day

Instructor induced! "These tires are too quiet"

The V has a soft rear on any surface that has character will light up the TC. :)

Norm

trukk
07-16-08, 02:52 PM
Look up:

bruckde

Norm

An exige no less :D :thumbsup:

If possible next time try to show more continiuos clips. I usually post up my whole sessions, so everyone can see the hero (passing) and the dog (getting passed). It's especially gratifying to get passed, and then a few laps latter get that pass back. If you just show you passing people, it tends to feel like an "I love me" video.

Look forward to more vids (preferably with engine noise instead of Chris Cornell).

-Chris

PISNUOFF
07-16-08, 03:04 PM
I'll make some more and get full laps. Waiting for two miniDVD's to get here from Florida, I left them there and they have more footage. By the way, I never got passed in the 5 sessions. I think that may have been instructor related also.:D

NormV
07-16-08, 06:17 PM
For a small fee and free beer(good stuff) I'll instruct just about anyone. :)

Norm