: Huge HID Conversion Kit Price Drops - Free Lifetime Warranty

SharpHID
07-14-08, 10:06 PM
http://sharphid.com/img/banner3.jpg

Hey all,
I have been able to reduce prices significantly on our HID kits. Lifetime warranties are now included with every HID kit along with free shipping within the US. All of our kits are using the Ultra Slim digital ballast technology.

35w HID kit - $110
55w HID kit - $150
35w hi/lo HID kit - $195
55w hi/lo HID kit - $240

Lifetime warranty included.
Free shipping within the US only. $25 for Canadian shipping.

All orders can be made at SharpHID.com - Automotive HID Xenon Conversion Lighting Products (http://www.sharphid.com).

As always you can contact me here via PM or via email at sales@sharphid.com.

Regards,
John

Jolokia
07-31-08, 04:29 PM
Hey John,
I have a 2003 DeVille and would like to get into one of your conversion Kits.
for both High/low beam. i want the deep blue HID lights.
please tell me which set up i need to purchase.

SharpHID
07-31-08, 08:44 PM
Hey John,
I have a 2003 DeVille and would like to get into one of your conversion Kits.
for both High/low beam. i want the deep blue HID lights.
please tell me which set up i need to purchase.

Hello,
You will need to find out the bulb type or types you need for your headlights. Once you know that we can determine the kit you need. Either 35w or 55w kits will work.
The deep blue colour will be achieved from 8000K or 10,000K. 12,000K will be the deepest blue you can get.

I hope this helps. PM me or post here once you have discovered your bulb type. This information should be in your owner's manual or you can see by simply pulling out the bulbs you are looking to replace and reading the info on them.

Regards,
John

08CTSAWD
03-11-09, 12:04 PM
Just bought a 08 CTS with the projector beams and I want to upgrade to HID. I know the high / low beams are housed separately in the headlight casing - how does this affect high / low beams for a HID conversion kit?

SharpHID
03-11-09, 12:16 PM
The HIDs are a direct replacement for your existing bulbs so however they function now is how they will function with HIDs. You aren't required to upgrade both lows and highs.

08CTSAWD
03-11-09, 02:30 PM
The HIDs are a direct replacement for your existing bulbs so however they function now is how they will function with HIDs. You aren't required to upgrade both lows and highs.

Ok, so i'm fairly certain my current bulbs are 55W (H11 low beams and H9 high beams). I want to replace Highs and Lows so if I just order the 55W Bi-Xenon HID kit I'll be getting 4 bulbs and the related parts to make it work?

SharpHID
03-11-09, 11:15 PM
The bi-xenon kits are not high and low beams separately nor are they available in those bulb types. You will need to order two separate kits to achieve both low and high beam HIDs in your vehicle. A bi-xenon kit replaces a halogen setup where a single halogen bulb operates as both low beams and high beams.

08CTSAWD
03-13-09, 10:27 AM
The bi-xenon kits are not high and low beams separately nor are they available in those bulb types. You will need to order two separate kits to achieve both low and high beam HIDs in your vehicle. A bi-xenon kit replaces a halogen setup where a single halogen bulb operates as both low beams and high beams.

Ok, so if I tell you have I have a 2008 CTS with halogen bulbs and I want a HID conversion kit to address both highs and lows - which Sharp HID kits would you recommend for me?

SharpHID
03-13-09, 12:36 PM
Either the 35w or 55w kit will work for either application. You simply need to order the kit in the bulb type you need for your application and then in the temperature you desire.

BlakGost
05-12-09, 06:14 PM
Do your kits utilize Philips components? I'm definitely interested. THX.

SharpHID
05-12-09, 06:29 PM
Do your kits utilize Philips components? I'm definitely interested. THX.

The glass in for the bulbs is Philips. The technology in the ballast is based on German technology.

Regards,
John

caddykid09
05-20-09, 02:01 AM
sooo..i want to order a kit but a little unclear about what bulb type is needed for an 03 cts...ive done research and it looks as though its a d1s..i went onto your website to order and couldnt find it??:ill:

SharpHID
05-20-09, 12:40 PM
sooo..i want to order a kit but a little unclear about what bulb type is needed for an 03 cts...ive done research and it looks as though its a d1s..i went onto your website to order and couldnt find it??:ill:

You may want to call your dealer with your VIN number and ask them. I personally have no knowledge of the specifics of that vehicle. You can also pull out one of the bulbs and see what it says on it.

Regards,
John

s15driftking
06-19-09, 12:32 PM
Hi John, i hav an 03 CTS and i just blew one of my bulbs, can you link me to the correct replacement part?

SharpHID
06-19-09, 12:38 PM
Hi John, i hav an 03 CTS and i just blew one of my bulbs, can you link me to the correct replacement part?

Do you have OEM HIDs or halogens? You will simply need to find out what bulb type you need and order accordingly at www.sharphid.com.

DSNCB919
06-30-09, 08:40 PM
Hello Mr. SharpHID.. I just bought a 2003 DTS and in the next week I WILL (guaranteed customer) be buying HID kits for fog lights and headlights High and low.. the 2003 DTS takes a 9004 bulb I believe...How many kits do I need? and most local auto customization shops could install them right?

SharpHID
06-30-09, 09:05 PM
Hello Mr. SharpHID.. I just bought a 2003 DTS and in the next week I WILL (guaranteed customer) be buying HID kits for fog lights and headlights High and low.. the 2003 DTS takes a 9004 bulb I believe...How many kits do I need? and most local auto customization shops could install them right?

Hello,
Thank you for your future business with us. Do you have a 9004 hi/lo or just a single beam? If it is hi/lo then one kit will cover both your low and high beams. Fog lights are a separate kit. Look at it this way - if you have one pair of bulbs to replace that will represent one kit.
Any decent auto shop should have no trouble installing these kits. They are completely plug and play.

Regards,
John

AaronP220
07-09-09, 05:29 PM
I want to get a 9006/55W/4300K kit. I wasn't able to find anywhere on your site about anyone installing your system on a CTS (or any other Cadillac)

I'm mainly worried about needing the battery harness and bulb-out-warning harness. As it would seem installing the HID kit on a CTS requires a good amount of disassembly I want to make sure all my ducks are in a row before jumping into it.

Will I need either of those extra harnesses for my car?

SharpHID
07-09-09, 09:53 PM
The previous installations on the CTS cars have not required a battery harness but you are welcome to use one if you wish - it can't hurt. You may want to ask other members about their experiences because I don't always hear about them. I would usually hear of issues and thus far I haven't.

Regards,
John

Lowkey28
04-06-12, 10:06 PM
Hi John i would like to have Low Beams, High Beams and Fog Lights all in 5000k is it possible to have that ? Thanks in advance

SharpHID
04-07-12, 06:31 PM
Hi John i would like to have Low Beams, High Beams and Fog Lights all in 5000k is it possible to have that ? Thanks in advance

All of that is possible. Simply find out what bulb types you need and order accordingly. The slim kit listed here would work great on that vehicle: http://store.sharphid.com/product_p/ddmhid.htm. No harnesses should be required assuming this is for your CTS.

Regards,
John

acblack
07-16-12, 03:07 PM
Hi John,

I'm planning to change my car's D1S low beam HID ('09 CTS-V) to either a 5000k or 6000k and convert the fog lights to HID as well. What kind of kit would I need to get from you to convert the fogs to HID? I'll place an order as soon as we clear this up.

What's the cost to the United Arab Emirates?

74chvy glasshouse
07-22-12, 12:53 AM
Is there any reason the hids wouldn't come on with the auto lights? If its the first time they Are supposed to turn on at nite they flicker real quick but don't turn on, I have to do it manually but the rest of the nite they com on automatic??
Thanks