: Who has a madman rearend?

VDiddy
07-14-08, 09:27 AM
I'm thinking of taking the plunge. My new 457 CID LS7 is probably not going to play nicely with my '06 rearend. How much does the Madman rear cost? Does it eliminate wheelhop? Can you get it with a standard 9" center section and not a mega expensive billet aluminum one?

CIWS
07-14-08, 10:10 AM
Parker had/has one in his car. He lives up here in the Dallas area.

rlj5
07-14-08, 01:23 PM
I'm thinking of taking the plunge. My new 457 CID LS7 is probably not going to play nicely with my '06 rearend. How much does the Madman rear cost? Does it eliminate wheelhop? Can you get it with a standard 9" center section and not a mega expensive billet aluminum one?

In the process, Madman has my V now.
Hoping to get it back soon

Sherlock
07-18-08, 02:02 PM
Does anybody have any pictures of the setup? I'd be curious to see what it all looks like.

silverAg
07-18-08, 08:19 PM

I'd like to know as well....Hey VDiddy I'm from Austin too but I haven't seen your car around...I've been going to the 620 meet on saturdays...hit me up sometimes

VDiddy
07-20-08, 09:35 AM
SilverAg, I travel a ton so am not in Austin that much and generally do the family thing on the weekends. Where is the meet on Saturdays? I'll bring my kids. I'm having the 457 put in this week and it may be done by Saturday.

silverAg
07-20-08, 05:27 PM
SilverAg, I travel a ton so am not in Austin that much and generally do the family thing on the weekends. Where is the meet on Saturdays? I'll bring my kids. I'm having the 457 put in this week and it may be done by Saturday.
Who is doing the install on your car? the meet is at hwy 620 and I-35 where the old Albertson's used to be...it is right behind Mcdonald's