06-07-04, 11:54 PM
:bonkers:

That was crazy....

RBraczyk
06-07-04, 11:56 PM
HA HA, GO AMERICA...sry ralph

Spock
06-08-04, 02:26 AM
Ah well, *goes back to cheering for the Oilers* I knew something was unholy about rooting for the Flames...hey...Flames, fire, SATAN! AH HA! The signs were all there!

Bah half of the players are Canadian anyway, we always win mua ah ah ah ah *escapes in Moose mobile* "Fire the beaver torpedoes!"

Ralph
06-08-04, 02:39 AM
HA HA, GO AMERICA...sry ralph

That's ok Bud, at least the Cup didn't go to Iraq or some strange dumbass country, LOL! it's still close to home. ;)

Congratulations Tampa, and the U.S. for that matter! You beat us at our own game. It was a bit heartbreaking though. :crying: My Dad is a huge fan and watches every game all season and he said he couldn't believe how fast Tampa's players could skate! They were very fast, and it was an epic battle to say the least. Even my Fiance watched the last 10 minutes with me and she hates sports! That tells you how important this series was. Considering that the Tampa team is only 7 or so years old, this is a major accomplishment, and I'm glad it'll get some of you Southerners into the excitment of this game. ;)

airbalancer
06-08-04, 08:06 AM
It was a game games last nite
Tampa had more Canadian players on their team then Flames.Tampa has been in the league over ten years (1990 I think)
This Flames 26 game of the play off. Over two months of playoffs. That too long.
SO what do we watch the rest of summer?
Is there difference between watch grass grow and baseball?

daacon
06-08-04, 09:23 AM
You said it - Hockey season is a tad long ...(we are in the seocnd round of our Slowpitch League league for pete sakes) - Baseball is well ....I start watching in September when the games means something. BBall Finals will carry the sports Junkie for a few more weeks (maybe) - now it's time to find a beach on a lake (yes this time of year up here there is no ice on 'em :bonkers: )

Tampa wins - Happy for Mr. Andrachuck. 22 Years he deserves a sip from the cup. Most of them will not realize how special this was until years go buy without another one.

etcCanuck
06-09-04, 01:42 AM
The Flames are still #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! (I guess im biased, being from Calgary)