: Now Placing Orders for 2009 V

Krug Ford
07-10-08, 12:52 PM
If you are looking to get a CTS-V for 2009..

$1000.00 DEPOISIT get you the car you want.. CALL ME TODAY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ON PLACING AN ORDER..

SCOTT PRATT
810-225-1228

Jpjr
07-10-08, 01:00 PM
Forgive my ignorance,

Are you placing orders with GM, or just taking orders from customers?

the cadillac kid
07-10-08, 01:16 PM
If you are looking to get a CTS-V for 2009..

$1000.00 DEPOISIT get you the car you want.. CALL ME TODAY IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ON PLACING AN ORDER..

SCOTT PRATT
810-225-1228

so 1000 bucks & i can haz t3h 09 veey?

xshrpshtr
07-10-08, 01:26 PM
There are so many spelling and grammar errors I would fear my car would go to someone else...

jjsC6
07-10-08, 09:53 PM
What is your pricing relative to MSRP?

LITTLEELVISDAN
07-16-08, 10:40 AM
are you taking orders for the CTC-V yet? GM syas it will come out the same time as the CTS-V

LV_V
07-17-08, 01:48 AM
Completely unnecessary. You deserve a swift kick to the nuts.

LITTLEELVISDAN
07-17-08, 10:50 PM
Completely unnecessary. You deserve a swift kick to the nuts.
Me? for what?

caddycruiser
07-25-08, 09:01 PM
There are so many spelling and grammar errors I would fear my car would go to someone else...

ONE word. And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc. and largely all from a distance. If you'll buy one from anyone, he'd be a great one to start with.

the cadillac kid
07-25-08, 10:11 PM
did you buy a laptop, or, a '93 fleetwood from Scotty? :alchi:

xshrpshtr
07-25-08, 11:18 PM
Oh really? Here are a few more than just ONE word. Question. Exactly how many technical questions have been answered by Scott Pratt? "And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc." This run on sentence is so full of grammar/punctuation errors...I don't even know where to start? I have NEVER seen ANY post other than " I have a deal" or "I will sell your mom under invoice" by this sales person. Other than endless, cheesey sales pitches. What else has the "best in general sales people" done on this board? I guess if you want, sell sell sell, jammed up your *ss over and over with ZERO knowledge and ZERO helpful input on the highly technical nature of these vehicles. One would be satisfied completely. You may care to notice other VERY knowledgeable sales persons on this board. Who DO, in fact, spend endless hours answering every type of question having to do with Cadillacs of ANY type. I have been around long enough to notice these things and recognise obvious shallow, uneducated, unadulterated bs when I see it.:tisk:

ONE word. And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc. and largely all from a distance. If you'll buy one from anyone, he'd be a great one to start with.

thebigjimsho
07-26-08, 12:52 AM
Oh boy, this should be fun...

Krug Ford
07-29-08, 11:49 AM
People read it and give it a little more insite.. :-)

Krug Ford
07-29-08, 11:56 AM
Oh really? Here are a few more than just ONE word. Question. Exactly how many technical questions have been answered by Scott Pratt? "And this is Scott, one of the best known and BEST in general sales people who tons of people on this board have ordered cars through, bought off the lot, etc." This run on sentence is so full of grammar/punctuation errors...I don't even know where to start? I have NEVER seen ANY post other than " I have a deal" or "I will sell your mom under invoice" by this sales person. Other than endless, cheesey sales pitches. What else has the "best in general sales people" done on this board? I guess if you want, sell sell sell, jammed up your *ss over and over with ZERO knowledge and ZERO helpful input on the highly technical nature of these vehicles. One would be satisfied completely. You may care to notice other VERY knowledgeable sales persons on this board. Who DO, in fact, spend endless hours answering every type of question having to do with Cadillacs of ANY type. I have been around long enough to notice these things and recognise obvious shallow, uneducated, unadulterated bs when I see it.:tisk:

Some people have lives, family and business.. to contend with on a daily basis. I love to read all the stuff people write about.. If you had a problem and bought a car from me I goto bat to get it handled. I make all of my customers happy even after the sale.

I don't have time for the BS remarks but hey its freedom of speech. I take it I would never earn your business..