: UUC Leather Knob. WOW

Civardi
07-09-08, 03:03 PM
It was on the car before UPS left my street. I was skeptical when people said that just the knob made the inferior shifter feel better. They are not lying. WOW is all I can say. I was going for headers next but may do the shifter instead. Big thanks to Luke for the 1st purchase.

perfect
07-09-08, 03:15 PM
your pictures sure are loading slow....

perfect
07-09-08, 03:16 PM
lol at tags

Twitch
07-09-08, 03:24 PM
Told you.

Civardi
07-09-08, 03:42 PM
your pictures sure are loading slow....

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj202/Civardi/UUCleather.jpg
I will do an in car one later. It looks way better in person.

Told you.

:thumbsup: Yes you did.

qqik4u
07-09-08, 04:05 PM
Here's a pic within my car. I love it as the UUC shifter and knob work great.

Have fun:cool2:

RunningOnEMT
07-09-08, 04:09 PM
this is gonna sound really wierd

I have the same knob and keep a sock in my center console and wrap the shifter when i park outside because its like grabbing the business end of a welding torch during the summer

qqik4u
07-09-08, 04:13 PM

I have the same knob and keep a sock in my center console and wrap the shifter when i park outside because its like grabbing the business end of a welding torch during the summer

You should have gotten the UUC knob that looks like a D**o and then use a sock - that would have been extremely wierd :histeric:

On a serious note - I know what you mean but if you have to park outside black on black is not very comfortable anyway.

JD03Cobra
07-09-08, 04:21 PM
Hmmm...is the UUC Shifter taller than the stock one? It looks good but I prefer it shorter.

qqik4u
07-09-08, 04:24 PM
Hmmm...is the UUC Shifter taller than the stock one? It looks good but I prefer it shorter.

Not really taller - the way it fits causes the boot leather to be pushed down a bit - That's why it looks taller. I thought that also in the beginning, but did a compare and they are the same.

Twitch
07-09-08, 04:33 PM

Wait till the winter. I kept a glove in the car.
Funny, but mine hasn't gotten hot yet. I thought it would be a problem, but I always use a sun screen or cover the car.

Tony

peter simov
07-09-08, 07:37 PM
sorry off topic but i like where u got ur gage pod by the cup holder was that hard to do

qqik4u
07-09-08, 07:40 PM
sorry off topic but i like where u got ur gage pod by the cup holder was that hard to do

I assume you are talking about my car with the boost gage next to cup holder. Actually that was the only spot I could find that was not in the way of anything else. The wire routing and cutting out the section was easier than some of the other custom work that folks have done on this forum.

Civardi
07-09-08, 08:49 PM
Take the wife out to show her and what does she say? "It looks like a penis." Then I showed her the O-Ring one online and she laughed her ass off but said I made the right choice.

Bueller
07-09-08, 09:04 PM
Take the wife out to show her and what does she say? "It looks like a penis."

Did she give it a tug? :highfive:

I have the UUC shifter and leather knob and it works well.