: Service In Richmond VA

04 Attack Caddy
07-08-08, 10:57 PM
Is there anyone out there that is using a dealer in the Richmond area? Or if not a dealer then a good service shop will do too. I need to have the AC worked on as soon as I pick it up from the port in Norfolk. I am just getting back from Germany and waited to do some service items till I got back to the states. The dollar to euro conversion was killing me in Germany and I couldn't fork out thousands to get the AC looked at. Anyway, what I am getting at is that I need someone that can do the work, but since my warranty ran out, it doesn't have to be a dealer. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, if there is anyone that knows of a good car club to join in this area that would be a big help too.

thebigjimsho
07-08-08, 11:29 PM
Make the trip to Lindsay. Being a dealer, they might not be cheapest but they've got the best techs anywhere and you'll be treated like a VIP, warranty or not...

RightTurn
07-08-08, 11:30 PM
:yeah: Lindsay FTW!

cobra29svt
07-09-08, 02:29 AM
Hey, good to see someone local. I'm in Richmond too. I don't really know of any "great" places for service around here but I have heard alot of good things about Lindsay.

ewill3rd
07-09-08, 07:48 AM
We have customers that drive up from Florida and down from New York for service.
A mere 2 hours up from Richmond would be nothing compared to what those guys have.
I am sure you'd like to stay local but if you don't have much luck down there come on up and see us. ;)

thebigjimsho
07-09-08, 08:06 AM
We have customers that drive up from Florida and down from New York for service.
A mere 2 hours up from Richmond would be nothing compared to what those guys have.
I am sure you'd like to stay local but if you don't have much luck down there come on up and see us. ;)I do believe Massachusetts is further away...

ewill3rd
07-09-08, 09:01 AM
:lol: My bad.... we have one or two from up there too!

trukk
07-09-08, 02:36 PM
I blew my PS line while driving to VIR, and I was just south of Richmond.

I stopped the car, turned it around (with a LOT of effor tI might add), and drive right to Lindsay.

They fit me in, and had me back on my way in just a couple of hours. Hows that for service?

I live just S of Balto, and it's about 60 miles to Lindsay thourhg really craptastic traffic, and I will NEVER take my car anywhere else.

-Chris

04 Attack Caddy
07-09-08, 07:47 PM
I am sure you'd like to stay local but if you don't have much luck down there come on up and see us. ;)

OK, looks like the consensus is to go to Lindsay. I will make contact and make the arrangements. Thanks everyone for the replies.

ewill3rd
07-09-08, 10:01 PM
Call Alex.
703-647-8660 is his direct number. If he doesn't answer leave a voice mail.