: Chin. Homestead. July 20th. Get some!

V-Love
07-08-08, 07:10 PM
I just signed up with Chin Motorsports. Up untill now, I was a NASA man. Now, I don't care who I get it from. I just want to get it...all the time. My 1st event with them is Sunday, July 20th at Homestead in Florida. There are still some spots for solo drivers. Come on down and get some too.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9CGRUY3AsCM

the cadillac kid
07-08-08, 07:12 PM
:suspense: uh.. fixed?
9CGRUY3AsCM

trukk
07-09-08, 01:21 PM
NASA is cool because of the races, however 3 20-25 minute session each day blows. Also if (and there always are) racing incidents, guess who's time always gets pulled first.

The Chin format usually gives you up to 3.5 hours of track time on day 1, and usually up to 4.5 on the last day. WAY more time than you can actually be out there.

Note that you will be DEAD assed tired after a Chin event.

-Chris

V-Love
07-11-08, 04:48 AM
Thanks Kid. I can never get the youtube to work. Since I joined chin, I can't get that old Yellowman song out of my head.

3-4 hours of track time...I thought I was pumped for those short sessions. I would usually put my my rear seats down, open the trunk and catch a nap before my final run. This is gonna be a blast!

Any other things I should know about Chin?
Anyone else sign up?

Kmajecki
07-11-08, 09:11 AM
A song like that makes me think you guys are smoking more than just tires.....

the cadillac kid
07-11-08, 03:04 PM
Thanks Kid. I can never get the youtube to work. Since I joined chin, I can't get that old Yellowman song out of my head.

3-4 hours of track time...I thought I was pumped for those short sessions. I would usually put my my rear seats down, open the trunk and catch a nap before my final run. This is gonna be a blast!

Any other things I should know about Chin?
Anyone else sign up?

put everything after the equal (=) sign in between the youtube brackets

[youtube] put everything after = sign in here [ /youtube] (<< no spaces)

v-sam
07-11-08, 09:07 PM
NASA??? HAHA you will laugh your tried ass off after one day will Chin and you will never go back to NASA again. No Homestead for me but, I am thinking of doing Sebring in Dec. with Chin.