: Anyone with DiabloSport Predator

TheCaddyKidd
07-07-08, 05:49 PM
just wondering if there are any special direction when installing the progarmmaer.. i remember on my jet programmer that you had to take out certain fuses and some other stuff.. just wondering if its similar or if the predtor was a simple plug and go.. thanks

TheCaddyKidd
07-07-08, 06:04 PM
Also anyone with a 2006 know which model number they got.. reason i ask is that i just got a predator for 150.. the only thing is that it is U7193... which the diablo sport says works with the 05.. but i looked at the thing and it says the 06 uses a U7192.. just wondering if anyone knows if the 193 will work on the 06 or not..

hcvone
07-07-08, 07:53 PM
You have to watch the ones on E-bay, unlike the newer Preditor the older units had to be sent to the factory to be reset, watch out for those. They tell you to pull the OnStar fuses, I never did that on my 03' or 07's

TheCaddyKidd
07-08-08, 06:55 PM
Dam.. I just plugged it into my truck and everything powered on but when i went to tune it just said that it was not compatible with the vehicle... so it looks like i need to go and get the u7192 version.. unless my u7193 can be updated to work with it...

ChipBlue04
07-08-08, 08:59 PM
Try contacting diablosport they may be able to email you a link or send an update? (of course for a fee) Probably in the area of $100.00

TheCaddyKidd
07-09-08, 02:29 PM
Turns out I need the U7192.. not a big deal.. i listed teh U7193 up in the classifieds if anyone is interested...

I was also wondering if anyone can tell me if the Predator is similar to the Jet Programmer where the programmer does all the setups for you basically by asking you questions.. or do you have to actually program everything? I remember the jet programmer jsut asked whzt kind of fuel you used and then asked what type of program you wanted and basically had a performance program downloaded or whatever.. is this how the predator works?

g9s8r
07-09-08, 04:01 PM
i might be interested in it. Gotta do some research before I say yes. Obviously, if someone wants to buy it, make that money.