: Another Chicago Meet

Crown Vic Owner
07-06-08, 06:11 PM
Non dragstrip, who is down for another meet. I was thinking maybe get some Buffalo Wild Wings over in orland park or something.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
07-07-08, 01:15 AM
I'm up for anything now as long as I get 3 weeks notice so I can get the day off work. Unfortunately with the way the economy is now it may be hard for others of us to drive in more than once or twice a year (or we may still be pumping water out of our basement). The Buffalo Wild Wings in Woodrige is nice as well. Its close enough to all the fancy dealers on Ogden if y'all wanted to visit them again. Plus its right next to a movie theater, Starbucks (I don't like it but others may) and a Cold Stone Creamery. There is also a FANTASTIC little Italian place just down the street called Claire's. I am up for going to the Byron dragstrip as well. I think that if we could get the people together a private lane would be sweet.

96Fleetwood
07-07-08, 09:16 AM
I go to real Caddy meets once a month.

http://www.westofthelakeclc.com/

Next one is July 29th.

As for Byron... can't do it just yet. Have to wait for the new tranny to go in the Black '96.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
07-07-08, 12:17 PM
Brian and I were thinking of possibly running down to that dragstrip we went to in April before the summer ends. I forget the name but it's the one right on the Iowa/Illinois border for a free run on some weekend. The nearest one to the Twin Cities is $70 for a free sunday run, and IIRC, the one that we went to was like $20 to get in as many times as you wanted. Now the only question is would it be more expensive to drive down and back...?

Crown Vic Owner
07-07-08, 12:23 PM
You can get 10 - 15 runs in if ya try.

If your goin there, ill run ya :p

cadikidd
07-17-08, 11:15 AM
hey man im down for bdubs in orland!!! lets do this

Crown Vic Owner
07-18-08, 02:21 AM
Lets Do It

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
07-18-08, 12:50 PM
:woot: So, uh, when?

Crown Vic Owner
07-19-08, 04:51 AM
Aug. 16

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
07-19-08, 10:13 PM
For sure? Who else is gonna go?

Crown Vic Owner
07-21-08, 12:28 PM
IDK

Mr. Hoodridge is coming.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
07-22-08, 10:38 AM
Who is Mr. Hoodridge?

Crown Vic Owner
07-22-08, 11:18 AM
You.

Sorry, it was a joke in poor taste. I always refer to woodridge as hoodridge as a joke. Sorry about that.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
07-22-08, 01:50 PM
Actually that name is kind of bad ass. If you have ever seen the movie Mr. Brooks you will know what I mean.

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
08-16-08, 04:15 PM
Damnit, I can't make it tonight guys. My grandpa is back in the hospital and I am going out to their place in Rochelle tonight and staying for a few days to help my grandma take care of stuff. He was undergoing a new chemo treatment and last night my grandma had to take him to the hospital because his immune system shut down and now he has an infection in his blood stream. Sorry, I really did want to go. :crying2: