: Getting my Caddy tattoo (the Cadtoo) Tomorrow!

highonchai
06-07-04, 12:56 PM
Hey all! Ive got an appointment tomorrow at noon to get my tattoo! pretty excited, ive decided to go with the trunk emblem from '42, Its different than all the other cad tattoos ive seen, and its pretty art deco which im a big fan of. Now i need to decide whether i want the birds or not. Ill attach a couple pics, one with and one without the birds. i think im leaning away from the birds, they may be too small to have drawn right, and i think it looks good without. What do you think??:coolgleam

caddyshack24
06-07-04, 09:10 PM
damn your hardcore!! lol

looks better without the birds i think.. so you know my opinion
but chances are, even if you wanted the birds, you'd have to go back after the main part was done.. would give you time to decide
BzzzZzzz where you putting it at?
on your ass would be appropriate for the trunk emblem. HA
or back maybe, chest or forearm too

highonchai
06-07-04, 10:49 PM
Putting it on my chest or bicep. Not sure which, ill decide tomorrow before i go. and ill go without the birds i think.

caddyshack24
06-08-04, 12:04 AM
word. let us know how it turns out

highonchai
06-08-04, 10:21 PM
The time has come my friends. The unveiling of the cadtoo!! (drum-roll) Let me know what you all think. Ill also post some pics when its all healed, because as you can see its nice and bloody. I think it turned out awesome, Eric at Splash Of Color in East Lansing did a great job. Just check out the detail, and compare it to the photo above. Peace.

caddyshack24
06-11-04, 02:58 AM
Oh yeah, turned out better than i thought.. word

highonchai
06-11-04, 10:43 PM
Thanks Shack, so when are you getting yours done?? :D

caddyshack24
06-12-04, 11:30 AM
welcome high, pfft shit i still have half a unfinshed tribal on my arm (super gay)
i do need to get it finished, been 5 or so years.. long story, not really, friend scammed the tat man with some sugar cubes, same friend who introduced me.. dude mighta jabbed me with some HIV needle *shrug*

I might get one when my caddy is all finshed though, who knows
how long did that take?

note: most people i know with red ink.. the ink gets rejected by the skin and rises up, looks all 3-d like

highonchai
06-12-04, 12:08 PM
Mine only took an hour and 20 min; not bad at all. now im going through the peeling process, its a bummer man. the red seems of at the moment, actually its healing faster than all the other colors, well except the yellow, but still, 'what me worry?'

caddyshack24
06-12-04, 12:23 PM
lol, sorry man.. it didnt even dawn on me or i woulda dropped the word..
it might work out though, one dude has a warewolf.. red eyes and blood dripping from the fangs, sticking out a little bit.. kinda cool but he also claims its what makes him sick lol.. fear not though

yeah man, didnt take to long.. you having any regrets? besides the red ink thing lol