: Help finding rims please!!!

jjsocrazy
07-03-08, 05:19 PM
I am looking for some 20" deep dish black rims with a chrome lip. I am looking for a rim type similar to the custom Kranson Racing Wheels like this one:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3070573

If anyone has any ideas or can help me it would be much appreciated! Unfortunatly I do not want to spend $3600 on rims from Kranson, I was looking for something cheaper no more than $1500.

Thanks!

Joe

rb92gt
07-03-08, 08:13 PM
How about American Racing Black Rebels

sburgin
07-03-08, 10:19 PM
tirerack.com has a nice feature where you can visualize different wheels on your car...you pick the make/model/and even color of your car - they show you the wheels they carry - and it'll display your car wih the wheels, very nice feature. I find it hard to visualize what a wheel will look like on a car - and this makes it easy.

jjsocrazy
07-04-08, 02:01 AM
tirerack.com has a nice feature where you can visualize different wheels on your car...you pick the make/model/and even color of your car - they show you the wheels they carry - and it'll display your car wih the wheels, very nice feature. I find it hard to visualize what a wheel will look like on a car - and this makes it easy.

Thanks for the info but I allready have done that, I actually known it for years. However there is an insane site you can view your car 3d called:

wheelenvizio.com

check it out!

Joe

jjsocrazy
07-05-08, 05:24 AM
Anyone?