: Specter Werkes Cradle Bushings (04-05 only)

Specter Werkes Sports
07-02-08, 12:30 PM
We have been getting some requests in for the Cradle Bushings, as well as posts on the Forum:rolleyes:. We are wondering how many are interested in purchasing them. They are $250.00 shipped.....Do we have enough interest to run another batch???:bonkers:

Doctornick
07-02-08, 07:21 PM
Yes. I'll take a set for $250. Let me know when to call and place my order :)

v10boost
07-03-08, 01:42 AM
guys this is must IMHO. least it gets rid of that squeek and tightens the car little.

cobra29svt
07-03-08, 02:30 AM
I'm just trying to talk myself into paying $250 for a few bushings. Not having much luck though.

Twitch
07-03-08, 08:33 AM
I'm just trying to talk myself into paying $250 for a few bushings. Not having much luck though.
Yeah I thought the price was kinda high for what your buying. But for the results, I would have paid much more.

Specter "works" bushings (bonus video inside) - Cadillac Owners Group (http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/140434-specter-works-bushings-bonus-video-inside.html)

Tony

pveomett
07-03-08, 09:10 AM
Twitch, how long did the install take you?

Twitch
07-03-08, 11:50 AM
Twitch, how long did the install take you?
If you have all the tools right there in your garage, it should be about an hour. I had to lower my exhaust to get the cradle low enough for the top bushing.
If I did it again, I would try to do one side at a time. When I lowered the whole crade, it seemed like it was dangling on a string. The whole thing turned so the rear wheels weren't in line with the front. I had to actually kick the left side forward when I raised it. It was a pretty easy install though.

Tony