: Privileges

Goodyr
06-06-04, 03:43 PM
Hi,

I didn't know where to post this so I am trying here. I have been a member for about 5 months and I will say that the information I have gotten has been great. I have PM a couple of guys with no trouble. A couple of days ago I read a post that had an identical problem that I have been having. I tried to PM the guy but was told I did not have those privileges. Is this right? Any help would be appreciated. My email is rgoodman4@cinci.rr.com

caddyshack24
06-07-04, 04:46 AM
Yeah, it's not like you need credit or anything.. he just choose to not let people PM him, if you click on "User CP" and then "Options".. you'll see the "Dont accept PM's". I'm sure its nothing personal.. :)

Goodyr
06-07-04, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the reply. I can not leave a Pm or email to anyone on this board. I tried to leave one to a few moderators and administrators but could not.

Ralph

BUILDINGCTSAMG
06-07-04, 07:11 PM
Yeah we are worried about people signing up just to spam, you need to make a few more posts for things to start appearing for you, ask some more questions drop a few opinions and youll get their pretty soon!

Goodyr
06-07-04, 08:42 PM
Thank you for the reply. I have sent a pm to another member in the past. It just seemed strange that I could pm and now I can't. But if that is way it is so be it.

Thanks, Ralph

caddyshack24
06-07-04, 10:02 PM
ha ha, ok. so you do need credits to PM. learn something new everyday