: Front bumper skidpad/air deflector???

06-24-08, 01:05 AM
I don't know what else to call it but I'm needing the platic shield that attaches from the front bumper back towards the motor. I figure I can get one from a CTS but need to know if anyone knows where a good salvage is that can ship parts. Thanks


06-24-08, 10:55 AM
Call Luke @ Lindsay. I had to replace both of my fender liners and they were like $20 a piece. They are cheap plastic parts. Shipping is what will kill you.

Just my .02