: Wiring diagram for 06 Bose/Navi

ichpen
06-20-08, 12:25 PM
Guys,

Looked through the FAQ but could not find a wiring diagram for the 06 V (Bose with Navi). With or without XM factory...

Anyone have one handy?

Thanks.

heavymetals
06-20-08, 02:44 PM
Become a supporting member and then PM me.

trukk
06-20-08, 03:51 PM
Here is a diagram for an '04/'05. I dont think it is different than the '06/'07, but I'm not positive on that.

If you find this useful, please become a suporting member, like HM requested.

-Chris

http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/5298/04vradioschematicsmallvg5.jpg

heavymetals
06-20-08, 04:09 PM
GM gave Reed all kinds of heartburn for posting that stuff. :duck:

ichpen
06-21-08, 01:36 AM
Excellent, thanks for the diagram and yes shall go sponsor away...

trukk
06-23-08, 02:45 PM
GM gave Reed all kinds of heartburn for posting that stuff. :duck:

OOPS,

Didn't think of that. This was from the Helms manual.

Do what you need to do :D

-Chris

heavymetals
06-23-08, 03:09 PM
I am not a GM Nazi and I won't remove it unless told to do so.

Someone at GM got their panties in a knot about Reed's FAQ posting "copyrighted" material.

In my opinion, what's the difference if you scan a schematic or if you redraw it in pencil?

It is just wiring/service information and not a novel.:histeric:

Sometimes I feel like they want you to buy the car but not know anything about it.

They really screwed the aftermarket by intertwining the stuff in the audio system with the operation of the car.

perfect
06-23-08, 03:26 PM
trukk,

make some room in your PM box!

trukk
06-23-08, 03:43 PM
trukk,

make some room in your PM box!

Done. I'm such an e-mail and PM packrat.

-Chris

ctsvett
06-24-08, 03:15 AM
send me an e-mail.... that goes for any owner...

Reed

ichpen
06-24-08, 02:05 PM
They really screwed the aftermarket by intertwining the stuff in the audio system with the operation of the car.

Yes they certainly did. Not even sure I can do this now.

tedcmiller
06-25-08, 09:24 AM
heavymetals,
FYI, the term "Copyright" does not apply only to novels. It applies to any non-hardware materials (hardware is covered by patents) such as diagrams, software, pictures, etc., and any written material that has "Copyright" on it.

atdeneve
06-25-08, 09:34 AM
Yeah, but it's still the ghey.

trukk
06-25-08, 02:30 PM
Yeah, but it's still the ghey.

LOL.

-Chris

heavymetals
06-25-08, 02:37 PM
heavymetals,
FYI, the term "Copyright" does not apply only to novels. It applies to any non-hardware materials (hardware is covered by patents) such as diagrams, software, pictures, etc., and any written material that has "Copyright" on it.

I couldn't decide if it was a copyright matter or GM didn't want the public to know what a screwed up POS system (and how it is wired!) they stuck us with.

Also, there is a "fair use" provision for copyrighted material so it can be duplicated or quoted.

BOSE= BLAH!

ichpen
06-25-08, 05:46 PM
I couldn't decide if it was a copyright matter or GM didn't want the public to know what a screwed up POS system (and how it is wired!) they stuck us with.

Also, there is a "fair use" provision for copyrighted material so it can be duplicated or quoted.

BOSE= BLAH!

I'll back this statement up as I saved the wiring diagram now safely...