: Problem with Sound and DSP settings

tmork
06-19-08, 01:43 PM
I have an '05 SRX with navigation. I am having problems with the Sound and DSP settings not saving. For example, the Treble, Midrange and Bass are always set the same when I turn the car on. I change them to the way I like them and then hold down the driver 1 button until it beeps. The next station I go to is set up the way it was before I changed it.

The same things goes for the DSP settings. I always select "DSP On/Off" as I like it off. Same steps as above and it always changes back to the way it was before I changed it.

How can I get these to stay where I want them for every station? Is it station specific or "one size fits all"?

Thanks!

SouthernCountry
06-21-08, 08:52 AM
I was told when I had my navigation system installed that it's a power issue. I had the same problem with saving settings. Was told that theres is another wire that has to be run from a constant source to the stereo to keep a minimal amount of power to sustain memory however if you have a factory navi system then you may have to take it in to check the wiring.