: awsome

odla
06-18-08, 04:51 PM
im sure its someones v on here that is in the latest gm high tech performance 08 august . this mag is a must have. lots of good stuff. has the v tha epp made for someone here i think. i dont have a way to scan it for everyone to see. I just wanted to say congrats on the 5 page spread.

razl
06-18-08, 05:37 PM
I don't have access to the print mag, but they have stuff online - is this the article here: http://www.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0704gm_2005_cadiallac_cts_v/index.html

http://images.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0704gm_02_z+2005_cadillac_cts+.jpg
http://images.gmhightechperformance.com/features/0704gm_01_z+2005_cadillac_cts+.jpg

Either way, she's a beaut! From the article:

"the Gen III thumped out 806 hp at 6,400 rpm and 756 ft-lbs of torque at 5,100 rpm."

CRIPES!!!

odla
06-18-08, 05:46 PM
nope the one in the mag i just got is the fastest color. silver. i think the owner is on here.

ctsv154
06-18-08, 06:05 PM
I want those big brembo calipers and two piece rotors on the black V

And Black IS the fastest color!

whisler151
06-18-08, 06:36 PM
He just posted a new thread a few days ago...http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/142667-2000-miles-re-dynod-v-beast.html

rand49er
06-18-08, 09:36 PM
... the mag i just got ...Where's MY issue? Darn mail!

I sent in pics of my car a couple months ago. Guess they like Platinum better. :crying2:

JonCR96Z
06-18-08, 09:43 PM
He just posted a new thread a few days ago...http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/142667-2000-miles-re-dynod-v-beast.html

Totally different car. I've never seen or heard of this one on the boards.

whisler151
06-18-08, 11:14 PM
Totally different car. I've never seen or heard of this one on the boards.

I was unaware that EPP made that black V. I thought that the silver V was the only 800+rwhp V that EPP did.

PISNUOFF
06-18-08, 11:27 PM
That car is one built by a company in Pennsylvania called Predator Performance. It's the owner's personal vehicle to showcase their abilities. Unfortunately EPP cannot be given credit for that one.

JonCR96Z
06-18-08, 11:47 PM
I was unaware that EPP made that black V. I thought that the silver V was the only 800+rwhp V that EPP did.

That car is one built by a company in Pennsylvania called Predator Performance. It's the owner's personal vehicle to showcase their abilities. Unfortunately EPP cannot be given credit for that one.

You need to do something with that pea sized brain of yours like learn how to use the search button or Google before you just start spouting crap off and not knowing nothing about it. You're such a punk, people like you make me hate coming on this board.

You just can't catch a break, whistler. This is harsh.

Jon

Naf
06-19-08, 02:43 AM
If you want the brake kit talk to Pete...He made me mine...

Waitin on a few parts to finalize the installation...

His Kit was complete, but a little voice in my head said to buy another set of knuckles and modify them to fit...

One of only 3 Vs in Q8 / Middle-East. Have to show them what i am really made of...

OldRoadDawg
06-19-08, 08:37 AM
One of my favorite views of the Predator V that I took a few months back when I was in their facility. :eek:

whisler151
06-19-08, 10:38 AM

Jon

Its funny when people get pissed off and try to act like bad asses on a forum. They are the ones that were picked on at the playground. :histeric:

The original poster said that the car he was talking about was from EPP...that's what threw this thread of. Two totally different cars from to totally different shops. Both are bad ass 800+ rwhp Vs.

atdeneve
06-19-08, 01:31 PM
If you want the brake kit talk to Pete...He made me mine...

Waitin on a few parts to finalize the installation...

His Kit was complete, but a little voice in my head said to buy another set of knuckles and modify them to fit...

One of only 3 Vs in Q8 / Middle-East. Have to show them what i am really made of...

Um, care to expound? Please do share. :yup:

SkullV
06-19-08, 01:33 PM
One of my favorite views of the Predator V that I took a few months back when I was in their facility. :eek:

Twin superchargers? Why not just one giant one like the EPP car?

atdeneve
06-19-08, 01:53 PM
The EPP car was a monster car for a customer.

The Predator Performance V was a monster project car to showcase their work (i.e., two superchargers are better than one - maybe not practical, but it does require more work, both in labor and tuning, consequently, highlighting their craft).

I think it looks God-awful-ugly though.

PISNUOFF
06-20-08, 11:40 PM

Jon

Hey Whistler:

In case you didn't notice, my post did not have anything to do with your 'pea sized brain'. That was ad libbed by Jon. I simply stated that Predator built that black V.

JonCR96Z
06-21-08, 12:41 AM
Hey Whistler:

In case you didn't notice, my post did not have anything to do with your 'pea sized brain'. That was ad libbed by Jon. I simply stated that Predator built that black V.

I think he really got mad at you.

PISNUOFF
06-21-08, 01:31 AM
I think he really got mad at you.

I know. Thanks, it made me laugh.

Naf
06-22-08, 02:30 AM
Um, care to expound? Please do share. :yup:

What would you like me to set forth in detail?

I have to admit last year i found my current car sittin covered by a hill of sand...In the back of the dealership's garage....It was a dealer to dealer purchase. The guys in New Jersey were nice enough to assist the dealer here in the purchase...

But you see here people are scared to buy american spec'ed vehicles..They cant handle the heat and well the emissions stuff throw codes left right and center.

So the local dealership didnt invest too much money into them...Also it put out the same HP as the corvettes which was a problem with some of the locals...We even have what they call the new Lumina CSV which are Holden HSV's / G8 with different badges...

Its really difficult sellin high performance vehicles here. But alas, me bein the way i am i love the exculsivity of it..People see my car around town know its me...They respect the comfort, the power and lines of the car.

ctsv154
06-22-08, 07:37 AM
The brakes are awesome and I know who to talk to if I need some, the problem I seem to be having is finding 7k to drop on new 8 piston Brembo GTR calipers and two peice slotted rotors all around.

Twitch
06-22-08, 10:06 AM
Twin superchargers? Why not just one giant one like the EPP car?
The EPP cr is Silver, and only needed one. This car needed two, just to keep up. :want:

atdeneve
06-22-08, 11:03 AM
What would you like me to set forth in detail?

The knuckles. What knuckles did you buy, and how and why are you modifying them? Just curious...

rlj5
06-22-08, 06:12 PM
im sure its someones v on here that is in the latest gm high tech performance 08 august . this mag is a must have. lots of good stuff. has the v tha epp made for someone here i think. i dont have a way to scan it for everyone to see. I just wanted to say congrats on the 5 page spread.

Thats the V Beast in the article, Scott Parker with Gm Hi-tech did the photo shoot back in February at epp's place. He told me the article would be in the August Issue, But I had no idea what kind of article he did on it. Looks like he did well on it.

Haven't been able to get anything about the current issue at the online site though, been lookin and didn't even know it was out until Bob At epp posted that he recieved his issue by mail and my V article was in it. So if any of you guys figure out how to get the current issue on line let me know how

Naf
06-23-08, 02:39 AM
The knuckles. What knuckles did you buy, and how and why are you modifying them? Just curious...

Ah, well i bought the stock one from Luke. The reason is because the bracket that fits my 8 piston caliper doesnt quite line up with the holes...And since murphy loves visitin us at our worst times i thought i would order another set, grind them down, make sure they are a perfect fit then install them on my car...

It wasnt so bad, the parts arent that expensive and well its worth it in the even i want to downgrade the car and re-install the stock calipers...

lollygagger8
06-23-08, 02:34 PM
THIS is the silver one at EPP.....800+ at wheels...straight axle....
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/n2havnfun2/EPPcaddysmall.jpg

I don't think EPP ever did a black one up like the one in the magazine. The black one kinda looks like Chef's old one!

rlj5
06-23-08, 02:45 PM
THIS is the silver one at EPP.....800+ at wheels...straight axle....
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q16/n2havnfun2/EPPcaddysmall.jpg

I don't think EPP ever did a black one up like the one in the magazine. The black one kinda looks like Chef's old one!

Thats it, But doesn't have a straight axle, Probably should have had ,But it's at Madmans now having a 9" installed to replace the cobra center section.
Turned out to be a good issue of the magazine for the V's. Really cool Randy's is in there too

lollygagger8
06-23-08, 02:56 PM
Doh!!! That's what I meant.....9" rear end. Last time I saw it, the trans/clutch was out getting worked on. Poor guy has had it in the shop a long ass time!!

rlj5
06-23-08, 04:01 PM
Doh!!! That's what I meant.....9" rear end. Last time I saw it, the trans/clutch was out getting worked on. Poor guy has had it in the shop a long ass time!!

Yeh I know, The damn thing has been from one shop to another for the last year and a half, someday I hope to have all the bugs worked out. Yeah , Like thats gonna happen. There's always another Mod that needs done.