: First time.

THE EXECUTIVE
06-06-03, 12:23 PM
Just got my Caddy last thurs.

Got a base Cts, love it, wanted ever since last summer when I was driving an Integra.
My Boy crashed the Ac this past feb. and totalled it. So I used the insurance money to get the Ct.
It was a tough decision between the Cts, the G35 sport coupe, and the new Mazda Rx-8.
In the end I wanted a bigger car coming off of the integra and the Ct beat out the G35 and Mazda in price and space respectively. I'm happy to have found a forum on the car and hope I can get lots of info and questions answered!

Brett
06-06-03, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the Forum

BeelzeBob
06-06-03, 01:35 PM
Welcome aboard, Executive! Thanks for signing up.. I'm glad you chose the CTS over the others! The G35 IS indeed nice, though.. Well, I do hope we see you often.

Ralph
06-07-03, 03:16 AM
Welcome, yeah I can't believe the radical styling on the g35, especially the coupe, very nice and different. Do you find the g35 is very rounded and shapely compared to the cts which might be labelled "boxey?" They both look great mind you!

HotRodSaint
06-07-03, 08:34 AM
Hmmm...no one mentioned the RX-8.

The CTS was a good choice.

I won't mention the RX-8 either. ;)

THE EXECUTIVE
06-07-03, 08:27 PM
Yup I'm real happy w/ the car, get a lot of stares,cuz I'm 26 but I look like I'm19, I guess they think It's my daddy's caddy. A few people really wanted me to get the Rx-8 cause they know I like sports cars & my shorty said the Ct was too boxy but I wanted a car w/ more presence. All I need is some shoes for it and I'm good.

SoundAdvantage
06-09-03, 10:47 PM
Take Daddy's Car Home! :spin: :spin: :spin:
WELCOME EXECUTIVE and enjoy your new Ride.