: Post whores and what to do

Submariner409
06-15-08, 10:49 PM
Up in Seville/Eldorado is a new member who is obviously on a post accumulation crusade. Don't read me wrong: I am not, in any way, against post accumulation if there is useful information and education involved. Sometimes I get pretty prolific myself, but to consume space for nothing more than to see your handle in print is self-serving.

How do you silence someone who is counter productive to the idea and psyche of CF ???

CadillacGurl
06-15-08, 10:54 PM
Report them to Urby.

Jesda
06-15-08, 10:55 PM
You can't stop us.

Kidding. :)

Submariner409
06-15-08, 11:01 PM
Quick update: "Cryogenicmechanic" just replied to my PM inquiry with a satisfactory answer: He is trying to contact EDBSO concerning cryogenic treatment of brake parts, and a fast post accumulation seemed to be the best answer.

I wish new members would contact a Moderator or read the Forum Rules.
Makes one feel like a t**d when you call someone out and they turn out to be genuine.............

Rolex
06-15-08, 11:19 PM
This is one of my pet peeves. Please report this behavior.

Rolex
06-16-08, 12:38 AM
:banhim:

Brizzal
06-16-08, 01:01 AM
:yup::postcount:

urbanski
06-16-08, 07:37 AM
Quick update: "Cryogenicmechanic" just replied to my PM inquiry with a satisfactory answer: He is trying to contact EDBSO concerning cryogenic treatment of brake parts, and a fast post accumulation seemed to be the best answer.

I wish new members would contact a Moderator or read the Forum Rules.
Makes one feel like a t**d when you call someone out and they turn out to be genuine.............

dont care if they are genuine. PMs are earned by quality posts. The are a privilege for us all...its in the rules we agreed to when signing up. Its in the Rules Forum. No spamming. If he wants to talk brakes, he can do it in public. Its also in our rules that PMs are not to deprive the community of knowledge.