: What gives?

AlmostAV
06-15-08, 04:34 PM
For the second time ever I see another V on the road. Hes making a left turn as Im making a right from opposite sides of the road in an intersection....I wave motioning a friendly fellow V owner....no response :hmm:. I pull up next to him at the light...waved again...he didnt even look over???? What the hell is this guys problem? I was hoping everyone else who drives a V is a little more enthusiatic about driving it (as I am :lildevil:). So I gave him a loud Magnaflow/Kooks/no cats REV (as if he was the enemy - FORD) :p....and drove away. This was on PGA BLVD in South Florida. His car was Infared or Redline and had optional wheels and what appeared to be a Borla. If it was anyone on this forum Ill be amazed....was for sure hoping to get a friendly conversation in.....especially on Fathers day. :banghead:

rand49er
06-15-08, 04:55 PM
Those snooty V owners! :thehand:

:rolleyes:

jerrad
06-15-08, 05:08 PM
What a d bag. I've only met on opposite sides of the road and it's been too dark to see.

AlmostAV
06-15-08, 07:02 PM
I agree, I look for them on the road eagerly hoping to find one to say HI to.....this was just a letdown.

CIWS
06-15-08, 07:06 PM
Frackin Cadillac drivers... :thepan:

deedubb
06-15-08, 07:18 PM
On the opposite side of your encounter, for the first time I had a lady catch up to me in her new body style CTS just to give me a thumbs up! First time that has happened since I bought mine a month ago.

ctsv154
06-15-08, 09:21 PM
was she hot? ^^^

rand49er
06-15-08, 09:30 PM
was she hot? ^^^Couple of years ago, driving through downtown Milford and some lady motions to the others she's with at my car. I was grossed out! She was my age!

UnsafeAtAnySpd
06-15-08, 09:52 PM
was she hot? ^^^

She drives a Cadillac. She must've been at least 50. :)

JonCR96Z
06-15-08, 10:21 PM

No doubt. :thepan:

deedubb
06-16-08, 12:20 AM

Hit the nail right on the head. She had her mother with her who was about 80! :eek:

rand49er
06-16-08, 10:11 AM
... She had her mother with her who was about 80! :eek:Was she hot?

:helpless:

trukk
06-16-08, 12:30 PM
Was she hot?

:helpless:

Sounds like she's younger than you Randy....so she might be! (to you at least). :canttalk:

-Chris

rand49er
06-16-08, 01:09 PM
Sounds like she's younger than you Randy....so she might be! (to you at least). :canttalk:

-ChrisThere's one thing about growing older that not many guys think about, and I only recently have begun an attempt to explain:

When I was young, I noticed how few women looked really good to me ... the term nowadays is "hot." Now, as I've ... ah ... err ... matured, I've noticed that I find an ever increasing percentage of the female population to be really good looking. Okay, "hot."

Yup, life DOES get better! :thumbsup:

(I do have my limit, however, and it's way below 80.)