: Wheel Executives

Cowan480
06-14-08, 10:09 PM
Has anyone done business with Joey at WheelExecutives in FL? He has some of the best pricing I have ever seen on wheels. Trust me, he has great pricing!!
The V will be getting:
SAVAS R55's
20x8.5 Front
20x10 Rear

CTSV_510
06-14-08, 10:19 PM
ahhh..

:postpics:

thebigjimsho
06-14-08, 10:38 PM
Has anyone done business with Joey at WheelExecutives in FL? He has some of the best pricing I have ever seen on wheels. Trust me, he has great pricing!!
The V will be getting:
SAVAS R55's
20x8.5 Front
20x10 RearI don't doubt he does. And if you think it's worth it to have wheels that cost more than 10% of a new V, that's cool.

It's like telling me I could get a new Veyron for only $900,000. I'm sure that's a great deal, but...

nikon
06-15-08, 02:50 AM
:yeah: :word:

Cowan480
06-15-08, 08:23 AM
It's less than 10% of a new V, a lot less..

thebigjimsho
06-15-08, 05:55 PM
It's less than 10% of a new V, a lot less..Fess up, usually only shills refuse to disclose pricing.

Civardi
06-16-08, 10:18 AM
Fess up, usually only shills refuse to disclose pricing.

:yeah:

04vman
06-16-08, 02:28 PM
:tsucks:
We need some prices here.

trukk
06-16-08, 03:20 PM
I ran this post through my V Forum translator and came up with:

Hey guys it's me Joey....errrrr I mean Cowan. I know I just joined the forum and all...but TRUST me, this guy (that I have no affiliation with, and in actuality is not me, ) Joey from FlubArt RimZ has Phat Deals YO! Give him a call! :22s:. His prices are so low, because he doesn't pay to be a vendor at all the KOOOOOL auto websitez!

I could be wrong, but it so rarely happens.....

-Chirs

urbanski
06-16-08, 03:37 PM
they are a vendor here, somebody just ask them

Johnny R
06-16-08, 03:48 PM
Sounds like a few people are butt hurt cause they can't afford the pretty wheels. If you don't want to spend that much on wheels, so what. Quit whining about it in these threads.

trukk
06-16-08, 04:05 PM
Sounds like a few people are butt hurt cause they can't afford the pretty wheels. If you don't want to spend that much on wheels, so what. Quit whining about it in these threads.

You forgot the rest of your post:

.....and whine about the whiners like me!

-Chris

Just say no to :22s:

JonCR96Z
06-16-08, 04:23 PM

-Chris

:wambulance:

Johnny R
06-16-08, 04:38 PM

-Chris

Yes but my whine should put an end to nonsense. :thehand:

thebigjimsho
06-16-08, 04:38 PM
Sounds like a few people are butt hurt cause they can't afford the pretty wheels. If you don't want to spend that much on wheels, so what. Quit whining about it in these threads.Can't afford pretty wheels? How would I know with this "trust me" secret pricing? Whining about whining is all the same, pal...:crying2:

thebigjimsho
06-16-08, 04:39 PM
Yes but my whine should put an end to nonsense. :thehand:So glad we have a "voice of reason" around here...:rolleyes:

Johnny R
06-16-08, 04:52 PM
Me too. Now hurry up with the pics on the V.

The Tony Show
06-16-08, 05:29 PM
I never understood the whole "Prices are so low they can't be posted in public" nonsense that Vendors on every forum post.

There's only two reasons they wouldn't: Either you're selling for less than your agreement with the Supplier and risking losing your franchise, or it's just a hook to get fish on the phone to try and close them.

CIWS
06-16-08, 05:35 PM
He has some of the best pricing I have ever seen on wheels. Trust me, he has great pricing!!

doveryai, no proveryai

WheelExecutives
06-16-08, 07:29 PM
I never understood the whole "Prices are so low they can't be posted in public" nonsense that Vendors on every forum post.

There's only two reasons they wouldn't: Either you're selling for less than your agreement with the Supplier and risking losing your franchise, or it's just a hook to get fish on the phone to try and close them.

Manufacturers have what they call MAP, minimum advertised price. These prices are generally $1k more than what we can actually sell for, but it keeps it more uniform so every dealer in town isn't advertising an at cost price.

Our business is 100% legit and we play by the rules. Now give us a call, and I guarantee the best price. :thumbsup:

thebigjimsho
06-16-08, 08:08 PM
Manufacturers have what they call MAP, minimum advertised price. These prices are generally $1k more than what we can actually sell for, but it keeps it more uniform so every dealer in town isn't advertising an at cost price.

Our business is 100% legit and we play by the rules. Now give us a call, and I guarantee the best price. :thumbsup:Totally understandable. In no way have I thought any more or less of your company by this thread.

However, who is this OP? As far as I'm concerned, your customers have absolutely no requirement to keep quiet as to pricing. He has every right to blab how little he paid. So...is he an employee of yours??

WheelExecutives
06-16-08, 08:12 PM
http://wheelexecutives.com/wheels/sevasforged/sevasforgedline.jpg (http://www.wheelexecutives.com)

Civardi
06-16-08, 08:18 PM
However, who is this OP? As far as I'm concerned, your customers have absolutely no requirement to keep quiet as to pricing. He has every right to blab how little he paid. So...is he an employee of yours??

Always nice that TBJS posts what others are thinking.:thumbsup:

WheelExecutives
06-16-08, 08:22 PM

Allthough some companies make up fake accounts to make it look like clients, we will never do this. The gentlemen that posted is a potential client of ours who was looking for some feedback. We have no relation to him, allthough we hope to do business with him soon.

The reason he did not post a price is simply because we are in talks of a potential "sponsorship" type of deal, so his price is not typical to others. Allthough I do guarantee to anyone interested, we have the best prices around. :cool:

thebigjimsho
06-16-08, 08:58 PM
Allthough some companies make up fake accounts to make it look like clients, we will never do this. The gentlemen that posted is a potential client of ours who was looking for some feedback. We have no relation to him, allthough we hope to do business with him soon.

The reason he did not post a price is simply because we are in talks of a potential "sponsorship" type of deal, so his price is not typical to others. Allthough I do guarantee to anyone interested, we have the best prices around. :cool:OK, fair enough. I'm happy with what I've got for rims right now, but if I ever feel the itch, I'll check you guys out...

urbanski
06-17-08, 09:29 AM
thanks WE