: Woman Drivers

ABCF
06-11-08, 02:07 AM
Don't let one drive your car

3rwqDbAuSe4

(with apologies to the ladies here at CF)

STScadillac
06-11-08, 02:13 AM
what a shame

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-11-08, 02:35 AM
And here is another shining example.

http://www.break.com/index/woman-faceplants-on-segway.html

TexasCadillac
06-11-08, 02:44 AM
this is a good one.

lodtsN53cV8

RightTurn
06-11-08, 09:15 AM
Hey, heeeeeeeeeeey. :thepan:

:RightTurn:

CIWS
06-11-08, 09:33 AM
Don't let one drive your car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rwqDbAuSe4

(with apologies to the ladies here at CF)

The owner was the dumbazz there. That car obviously had a hell of a lot of torque and for a driver that's not used to that kind of car it's asking for trouble.

Rolex
06-11-08, 08:59 PM
That Shelby video made me nauseated. My wife doesn't usually hit things in drive. Since I've known her (14 years) she has hit 14 inanimate objects.....12 of which were in reverse. Over the past 4 years she has backed into the garage twice, backed into 3 vehicles in our driveway, and backed into the neighbor's mailbox twice (once in my Escalade).

Our insurance agent hates us and the body shop loves us. :annoyed:

Lord Cadillac
06-11-08, 10:08 PM
Doesn't anyone see the YOUTUBE button?

dkozloski
06-12-08, 12:16 AM
Doesn't anyone see the YOUTUBE button?
For some odd reason the YouTube tool doesn't work about half the time. Either you get a message that "the video is no longer available" or you get blank space in the middle of the post instead of the YouTube function.

ewill3rd
06-12-08, 07:54 AM
It doesn't require female genitalia to be as dumb as some of those ladies were.
Watch TruTV for a while if you don't believe me. Men can be just as idiotic... if not moreso. The lady in the sinkhole is especially stupid though... she's luck she didn't get sucked underground.

I used to always joke that women are too busy causing accidents to be in them... thus the statistics. :lol:
(just kidding ladies... the problem is the person not the gender)

Rolex
06-12-08, 11:23 AM
For some odd reason the YouTube tool doesn't work about half the time. Either you get a message that "the video is no longer available" or you get blank space in the middle of the post instead of the YouTube function.

You may already be aware, but to make the youtube links work its necessary to cut and paste the alpha numeric code after the equal sign in the you tube URL. Don't include the "=" in the code. It works every time. ;)

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-12-08, 01:44 PM
You may already be aware, but to make the youtube links work its necessary to cut and paste the alpha numeric code after the equal sign in the you tube URL. Don't include the "=" in the code. It works every time. ;)

I just always copy the Embed code that YouTube has listed under the description of the video. I've never had a problem doing it that way.

dkozloski
06-15-08, 03:00 AM
When I do it your way about half the time I get a message that the video is no longer available.