: Is This Old News, False News or New News

BeastMaster
06-09-08, 08:03 PM
Just came from my local dealer to get in line for an 09V - decided to let the 05 go. He said they just talked to cadillac and orders will not be placed until November witht he first V's coming out in February. Is that true???

Wouldn't it be difficult to sell a car that comes with summer tires in February?

His price to me (an old customer) "whatever the market will bear at the time". real nice, I'll have to give Tony a call.

MIACTSV
06-09-08, 08:49 PM
Just came from my local dealer to get in line for an 09V - decided to let the 05 go. He said they just talked to cadillac and orders will not be placed until November witht he first V's coming out in February. Is that true???

Wouldn't it be difficult to sell a car that comes with summer tires in February?

His price to me (an old customer) "whatever the market will bear at the time". real nice, I'll have to give Tony a call.

I spoke with my local dealer over the weekend and they told me it was still on schedule for release in fall of 08'.

I would definitely call Tony or check out another dealer in your area you shouldn't be paying over list there seems to be alot of people on this board who have been promised list price.

anim8orCTSV
06-10-08, 01:48 PM
I was in the same boat, "Market Price" was what I was quoted.

I went to Cadillac.com and looked up all the dealers in my area. The first two I got a hold of said they would be selling them at MSRP. No "Market" mark up.

So give it a shot.

-Paul
anim8orCTSV