: Official specs

asrapid
06-09-08, 02:04 PM
From here
http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/136

We knew what to expect, but now the specifications for the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V are official. Its 6.2-liter supercharged V8 produces 556 horsepower at 6,100rpm and 551 pound-feet of torque at 3,800rpm. Cadillac claims the CTS-V sedan will go from 0-to-60mph in just 3.9 seconds and through the quarter mile in 12 seconds flat.

Top speed when equipped with the six-speed automatic transmission is limited to 175mph. Get the six-speed manual and you’re free to run all the way to 191mph. Looks like Lutz’s declaration that the CTS-V will put the BMW M5 on a trailer are right – at least according to Cadillac’s numbers.

MIACTSV
06-09-08, 03:36 PM
:worship:

:dance:

:usflag:

:nanaparty:

csp3000
06-09-08, 03:39 PM
I can't wait to get my Black on Black 6sp manual 09 V...:cloud9: Hopefully I will be able to pick it up from the dealership by Oct...:worship:

razl
06-09-08, 03:40 PM
Let me be the first to post (from work, no less):

BOOM!

That's a big ol bomb drop of Americana right on Merc/Audi/BMW and, heck, even Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari. There's gonna be some spankin' going on.

I know I wasn't around to tough it out in the good 'ol Cimaron days (God bless y'all who did), so call me a Johnny come lately if you must - but it's a great time to be a Caddy fan :bouncy:

xfifty
06-09-08, 03:45 PM
So proud of GM

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/06/09/2009-cadillac-cts-v-will-officially-make-556-horsepower/

chris1268
06-09-08, 03:49 PM
God Bless America

dqw1
06-09-08, 03:49 PM
Let the next bomb to drop be a nice price. This just keeps getting better and better.

urbanski
06-09-08, 04:02 PM
needs more Cadillac Tony confirmation

RightTurn
06-09-08, 04:06 PM
Moar Tone!! :woohoo:

1fstkde
06-09-08, 04:10 PM
sh.., :jawdrop:thats fast!!!!!!!!!!! :nox::burn:.....way to go cadi!!!!!!:thumbsup:

urbanski
06-09-08, 04:15 PM
tone tone

Cadillac Tony
06-09-08, 04:23 PM
Remember way back when I posted that the 0-60 time would be 4 flat, and there were a few people who said it was impossible? I think they also said that I have no advanced information and am "just a typical Salesman".

Where are you now, non-believers? :lol:

RightTurn
06-09-08, 04:26 PM

urbanski
06-09-08, 04:28 PM
Remember way back when I posted that the 0-60 time would be 4 flat, and there were a few people who said it was impossible? I think they also said that I have no advanced information and am "just a typical Salesman".

can this be considered your confirmation?

NormV
06-09-08, 04:43 PM
I'll wait for the NON-MFG Michigan plate cars to make their way into journalist hands for the end purchaser results. 3.9 to 60 was probably automatic.

Nice to see GM putting their money where their mouth is. We'll see if they can deliver John H performance or just considered the ultimate "driving machine" looking for the ultimate driver.

Stealth's math looks right on the money!

Norm

Cadillac Tony
06-09-08, 05:06 PM
can this be considered your confirmation?

I'm not in a position to "officially" confirm anything, but I've been saying it for months now.

As a bit of a teaser, I think I can assume that everyone here thinks 4.0 is nice round number, right? http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/134799-official-specs-should-released-soon.html#post1450354

Something's not right in your equation, because the '09 is going to do 0-60 in 4 flat. http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/140355-stick-paddles-post1517960.html#post1517960

It is nice to see that someone managed to get an extra .1 out of it since I got my last bit of info. :)

jasaero
06-09-08, 05:21 PM
Seems everyone on the m5boards are too busy talking to their local Cadillac dealers to post about this newest info!!

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=120214

concorso
06-09-08, 05:49 PM
Failure. Too many doors. :)

Ive said it before Tony and Ill say it again, thanks for any info you post! It's definitely appreciated!

StealthViggen
06-09-08, 06:12 PM
Now if they would just tell us how much it will cost. For 65K or less I'll be ordering soon! Anybody think my Kooks headers will fit the new chassis?

chris1268
06-09-08, 06:34 PM
Tony, your information has always been appreciated by most on here as I can tell. The few and far between should not dampen your resolve. Thanks

Kidhummer
06-09-08, 08:42 PM
Why is the automatic top speed 175? is there a speed limiter? can it be removed?

MIACTSV
06-09-08, 08:42 PM
Seems everyone on the m5boards are too busy talking to their local Cadillac dealers to post about this newest info!!

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=120214

Just checked out the link to the M5 Board, I think I heard Crickets.:shhh:

GNSCOTT
06-09-08, 10:36 PM

All I remeber was my post to you when you said the info was coming out "soon". I think that was 3 months ago. As for the 4 flat or around there, I don't know who would have seriously doubted that besides someone with no grip on physics. So when will your advanced info have a price for us since it did not have all of this info? Curious to see how well that crystal ball works. :thumbsup:

NormV
06-09-08, 10:52 PM
A little anti-American over here:

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247661

I think price will make or break previous European owners buying V2.

Norm

Norm

Rich H
06-09-08, 10:53 PM
There were more than a few of us who predicted less than 4 seconds for 0 to 60 way back in Feb. I'm glad Cadillac didn't make us eat crow.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/130296-march-motor-trend-features-cts-v.html

NormV
06-09-08, 10:58 PM
Might be limited by the heat that automatics tend to generate. The one prototype at summit was running a trans cooler with it's auto. Might be the new Achilles heel for the V. I see the aftermarket now!

Norm

Why is the automatic top speed 175? is there a speed limiter? can it be removed?

RightTurn
06-09-08, 11:04 PM
Tony, your information has always been appreciated by most on here as I can tell. The few and far between should not dampen your resolve. Thanks

:yeah:

Jpjr
06-09-08, 11:10 PM
Yes I would love to see the pricing crystal ball, mostly because I have seen no legit predictions just speculation. If somebody nails loaded MSRP within 3-4k I will call that a crystal ball as of today.

BigFred
06-10-08, 12:11 AM
Kidhummer: Why is the automatic top speed 175? is there a speed limiter? can it be removed?

If I'm not getting my information jumbled in my head, I think I read a while back that the AT gearing would be shorter (final drive maybe?) in order to keep it's accel. on par with the manual. That would result in a slower top speed.

the cadillac kid
06-10-08, 12:16 AM
:worship: the :v:

:worship: cadillac tony

JEM
06-10-08, 12:36 AM
Might be limited by the heat that automatics tend to generate. The one prototype at summit was running a trans cooler with it's auto. Might be the new Achilles heel for the V. I see the aftermarket now!

We also don't know the gear spreads and final drive ratio yet (do we?) so it may just be an engine redline issue, the top in the automatic may just be shorter than the typically very tall T56/T6060 top.

175mph is still very, very serious speed and I have no trouble at all with being 'limited' to that number. I've only knocked on the 155 number a few times with the M5 (and probably most of that time was during the Euro Delivery trip) even though the limiter is now gone.

That's one thing that Cadillac can't quite match, though current Olde Worlde gas prices and exchange rates (and some changes to California use-tax regulations, if the term '91-day rule' means anything to you) make it less appealing than it once was.

concorso
06-10-08, 12:58 AM
A little anti-American over here:

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247661

A little caddy bashing, yes, but overall I think there is a lot of curiosity!

BLACK_CTSV
06-10-08, 01:21 AM
A little caddy bashing, yes, but overall I think there is a lot of curiosity!

There are a couple threads over there about the new V - I think it's pretty positive for the most part. There are a couple of brand-loyal guys, but that happens on every board. Even here :suspense:

NormV
06-10-08, 01:31 AM
We do know the ratios but don't have them handy. Maybe Stealth could run the numbers real quick.

Euro delivery...maybe they'll do a Lansing/Grand Rapids delivery program. :)

I bet they'll have a V academy available on this one! :)

Norm

We also don't know the gear spreads and final drive ratio yet (do we?) so it may just be an engine redline issue, the top in the automatic may just be shorter than the typically very tall T56/T6060 top.

175mph is still very, very serious speed and I have no trouble at all with being 'limited' to that number. I've only knocked on the 155 number a few times with the M5 (and probably most of that time was during the Euro Delivery trip) even though the limiter is now gone.

That's one thing that Cadillac can't quite match, though current Olde Worlde gas prices and exchange rates (and some changes to California use-tax regulations, if the term '91-day rule' means anything to you) make it less appealing than it once was.

v84life
06-10-08, 01:54 AM

Silverspeed
06-10-08, 01:59 AM
We do know the ratios but don't have them handy. Maybe Stealth could run the numbers real quick.

Euro delivery...maybe they'll do a Lansing/Grand Rapids delivery program. :)

I bet they'll have a V academy available on this one! :)

Norm

The gear ratios are exactly the same as in the A6 and the MN6(non-Z51) of the C6 Corvette. The only difference are the rear end ratio's. The A6 will get a 3.23 compared to a 2.56 in the C6 Corvette. This is a HUGE difference and might explain why the auto is faster( the A6 is geared very strong to begin with which is why the vette can get away with 2.56's.). Alot of the C6 guys are switching to 3.15's and the 08's come with a "2.73 peformance option" rear end. The MN6 will have a 3.73(in the V2) compared to a 3.42 for the C6. Not much of a difference.

There is not much difference between an auto C6 and an MN6 in the qtr. But if you analize the gearing above it becomes readily apparent why I think the A6 will be faster. It's gearing advantage more than overcomes it's weight and RWHP disadvantage. A 3.23 geared A6 vette would most likely walk a 3.42 geared MN6 vette. I see no reason why it should be different with this car........but don't quote me on it.:D

NormV
06-10-08, 02:08 AM
Torque converters come into play here also. I wonder what the towing capacity of the auto will be? A loose converter means it will not tow anything but have great performance as the loose conv allows the rpms to jump up in the operating range faster.

One reason that the trailblazer SS is not as quick as the GC SRT-8 is it's tight conveter allowing it to tow more than the GC.

Norm

Jpjr
06-10-08, 06:08 AM
The gear ratios are exactly the same as in the A6 and the MN6(non-Z51) of the C6 Corvette. The only difference are the rear end ratio's. The A6 will get a 3.23 compared to a 2.56 in the C6 Corvette. This is a HUGE difference and might explain why the auto is faster( the A6 is geared very strong to begin with which is why the vette can get away with 2.56's.). Alot of the C6 guys are switching to 3.15's and the 08's come with a "2.73 peformance option" rear end. The MN6 will have a 3.73(in the V2) compared to a 3.42 for the C6. Not much of a difference.

There is not much difference between an auto C6 and an MN6 in the qtr. But if you analize the gearing above it becomes readily apparent why I think the A6 will be faster. It's gearing advantage more than overcomes it's weight and RWHP disadvantage. A 3.23 geared A6 vette would most likely walk a 3.42 geared MN6 vette. I see no reason why it should be different with this car........but don't quote me on it.:D

Well the one wild card in your analysis is our favorite subject.... traction.

CIWS
06-10-08, 09:25 AM
Not a lot of difference from the original auto show specs, 6 hp and 1tq. I guess there wasn't much tuning left for them with that motor after all, at least what they felt safe with.

As far as the top speed difference between the auto and manual, I'll almost certainly never see 175mph, so 191 doesn't matter. The only advantage I could see for the manual would be better Hwy mileage, but won't know how much difference until they release that info.

Nice 0-60 and 1/4 mile times. :D

HiTechRV
06-10-08, 09:51 AM

Amen Tony ^5. Apparently the weight is not quite the spoiler many people predicted ;-)

HiTechRV
06-10-08, 10:00 AM
I'll wait for the NON-MFG Michigan plate cars to make their way into journalist hands for the end purchaser results. 3.9 to 60 was probably automatic.

Nice to see GM putting their money where their mouth is. We'll see if they can deliver John H performance or just considered the ultimate "driving machine" looking for the ultimate driver.

Stealth's math looks right on the money!

Norm

Did he go back and update it? It was showing a lot slower car than these numbers originally.

StealthV
06-10-08, 10:14 AM

Remember the first gen V - Under 5 seconds? Seems the real world didn't match those numbers and the real world is where it counts. GM/Cadillac marketing created those hopes and dreams that turned out not to be true. What makes this time different?

Laser welding and 40-gig drives will not sell this car so my view of the Cadillac sales force stands. ;)

razl
06-10-08, 10:50 AM
Remember the first gen V - Under 5 seconds? Seems the real world didn't match those numbers and the real world is where it counts. GM/Cadillac marketing created those hopes and dreams that turned out not to be true. What makes this time different?

For me so far: the Nurburgring. There's no faking what they did there, so I'm inclined to give their press releases a little more credence more this time. Yep, I'm out on a limb, let's hope Caddy doesn't let me (us!) down.

Cadillac Tony
06-10-08, 12:23 PM

Laser welding and 40-gig drives will not sell this car so my view of the Cadillac sales force stands. ;)

Gen 1 was capable of 4.7 seconds with no hop, but it required a factory hotshoe and the stars being in alignment for it to happen. With the engineering changes to the axles and PTM, the new V is launching like a star. Now add in another 156 hp, 151 ft/lbs tq AND an automatic (which makes 0-60 runs incredibly consistent- look at the SRT Challenger. 4.7s over and over again).

The numbers will hold in the magazine comparos, and there will be a lot of people eating crow who said it couldn't be done.

thebigjimsho
06-10-08, 12:43 PM

Gen 1 was capable of 4.7 seconds with no hop, but it required a factory hotshoe and the stars being in alignment for it to happen. With the engineering changes to the axles and PTM, the new V is launching like a star. Now add in another 156 hp, 151 ft/lbs tq AND an automatic (which makes 0-60 runs incredibly consistent- look at the SRT Challenger. 4.7s over and over again).

The numbers will hold in the magazine comparos, and there will be a lot of people eating crow who said it couldn't be done.Seen firsthand at Summit Point...

NormV
06-10-08, 01:06 PM
The numbers will hold in the magazine comparos, and there will be a lot of people eating crow who said it couldn't be done.

I hope your right! :)

Norm

jasaero
06-10-08, 01:12 PM
Blog post from someone who actually got a ride with John at the proving grounds.

http://blogs.thecarconnection.com/blogs/paul_blog/cadillac/caddy-bulks-up-new-ctsv-sets-nurburgring-record/

HiTechRV
06-10-08, 05:36 PM
STS-V and XLR-V are launchable by humans in the stated GM times or even better than the stated times. I predict CTS-V will slightly *beat* 3.9s with the right conditions, transmission and a good driver.

lawfive
06-10-08, 06:28 PM
Dear LawFive,

Don't forget: you promised to wait a year. *grits teeth* You promised!

-- LawFive

the cadillac kid
06-10-08, 06:39 PM
dear 'the cadillac kid'
lawfive wont make it :lol:

GNSCOTT
06-10-08, 08:28 PM

There were plenty of good drivers that tried. You are correct on everything in alighment and they probaby ran the car in death valley on a 40 degree night, but I yet to see the 12.8 1/4 GM said they got. I also question how many rear ends GM went through to get that number. GM has also not said if those numbers are for both the auto and the manual. I am willing to bet it is the 100lb lighter MN6. I am anxiously awaiting the rag times since they are more real world.

JEM
06-11-08, 03:34 AM
I am willing to bet it is the 100lb lighter MN6. I am anxiously awaiting the rag times since they are more real world.

100lb means nothing with that much torque, it's gonna be all about grip. I'd bet the car would be quicker with another 200lb in the trunk.

The blower E55 wagon was/is quicker than the sedan because of the extra weight over the drive wheels.

leija_01
06-11-08, 04:15 AM
amazing numbers.....!!

HiTechRV
06-11-08, 11:33 PM
Good point Scott. My V1 was quicker from a dig with 100+ lbs in the trunk.

RightTurn
06-12-08, 10:53 AM
Dear LawFive,

Don't forget: you promised to wait a year. *grits teeth* You promised!

-- LawFive

Dear LawFive,

So. What color are you ordering? Do you haz Tony's phone number? kthx.

Sincerely,
We Knew U'd Cave

lawfive
06-12-08, 11:40 AM
RT's ears perk up at the prospects of thousands of 556 horsepower gas guzzlers driving up the price of her oil company stock...

RightTurn
06-12-08, 11:50 AM
:nonchalantwhistle:

CIWS
06-12-08, 12:37 PM
RT's ears perk up at the prospects of thousands of 556 horsepower gas guzzlers driving up the price of her oil company stock...

:yeah:

urbanski
06-12-08, 01:03 PM
hahah

Cadillac Tony
06-12-08, 01:04 PM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208/Cadillac_Tony/simple_blue.gif

csp3000
06-12-08, 01:13 PM
Hey i just went to Hennessey's site and the have a 700hp package for the 09 CTS V...:bouncy: http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hennesseyperformance/ListItems.php?cart=ZIVEgMYR&DoThis=Cadillac&ActionReq=Where But I am going to try to have will power and not mod my 09 CTS V for at least 6 months...:yup: Man this is going to be hard...:helpless: Oct cant come fast enough...

Cadillac Tony
06-12-08, 01:20 PM
I've read some horror stories about Hennessy.

http://www.sportbikes.net/archives/forums/showthread.php?t=62350

csp3000
06-12-08, 01:27 PM
^^^^^Thanks Tony... That some f***** up stuff

Cadillac Tony
06-12-08, 01:38 PM
Since everyone has a few unsatisfied customers I always take that stuff with a grain of salt, but when there's multiple accusations? :nono:

urbanski
06-12-08, 01:41 PM
hennessey is a crook

ylwjacket
06-12-08, 03:14 PM
one of those articles quoted a GM guy as saying there's 10% more in there for tuners. Stock with a tune seems like a heck of ride, for a heck of a price.

Kidhummer
06-12-08, 03:54 PM
im first on a list for a black on black automatic V with interior upgrade : )

csp3000
06-12-08, 04:41 PM

Same here. I am doing a loaded black on black with a 6sp manual though.:yup:

Kidhummer
06-12-08, 04:45 PM
Same here. I am doing a loaded black on black with a 6sp manual though.:yup:

damnit lol...I really want the automatic but it pisses me off that the manual is 16mph faster (not that I will ever go that fast) but it still bothers me lol:annoyed:

thebigjimsho
06-12-08, 06:14 PM
Just a few more times and you'll have told us in every thread in this forum...

thebigjimsho
06-12-08, 06:15 PM
Same here. I am doing a loaded black on black with a 6sp manual though.:yup:You got some catching up to do...

csp3000
06-12-08, 07:58 PM
You got some catching up to do...

:yup: I will concede that honor to kidhummer.

csp3000
06-12-08, 08:03 PM
damnit lol...I really want the automatic but it pisses me off that the manual is 16mph faster (not that I will ever go that fast) but it still bothers me lol:annoyed:

Yeah I know what you mean. I was comptemplating going with the auto too and get a dedicated track car in stick like the C6.:hmm: But in the end I went with the manual for the 09 V

caddyhills
06-13-08, 01:38 AM
Don't know if this has been posted but...Damn! that is going to be expensive to keep filled up! Just came back from the pump $4.79 per gallon for 91, you'll need 91 to run those numbers I bet, and I'm sure those 550+ horses are going to be thirsty. That being said, I will have my doubts as to buying one, but the car looks and sounds to be astounding...and outstanding! Even if they price price it right of $65K.

RightTurn
06-13-08, 09:06 AM
.. I will have my doubts as to buying one, but the car looks and sounds to be astounding...and outstanding! Even if they price price it right of $65K.

Ditto. But's it's nice to come here and live vicariously. :D

the cadillac kid
06-13-08, 05:19 PM
Ditto. But's it's nice to come here and live vicariously. :D

you're the reason i come

*edit*
here :rolleyes:

RightTurn
06-13-08, 05:37 PM
Are you stalking me?? Srsly. I've never been stalked before. Except for urby, of course. But I started that by stalking him. :D

the cadillac kid
06-13-08, 05:48 PM
you're just that special ;)
you can callz me babe#2 :alchi:

RightTurn
06-13-08, 05:49 PM
I think your Mom is calling you. :coffee:

the cadillac kid
06-13-08, 05:49 PM
'kay. be right back

urbanski
06-13-08, 07:00 PM
Are you stalking me?? Srsly. I've never been stalked before. Except for urby, of course. But I started that by stalking him. :D

:kari:

RightTurn
06-13-08, 07:04 PM
I think your mom is calling you, too. And now, we return you to our regularly scheduled '09 V thread...

urbanski
06-13-08, 08:24 PM
I think your mom is calling you, too. And now, we return you to our regularly scheduled '09 V thread...

k...

Curious George
06-16-08, 09:42 PM
There were two '09 CTS-Vs at California Speedway (the Cadillac Performance Experience) Saturday: the titanium car that set the 7:59 record at the Nurburgring, and a black pre-production car. The record car is fitted with the 6L90E automatic transmission! The lead engineer confirmed that the 6L90E is a double-clutch (or as he says, a "clutch-to-clutch") gearbox. Also, in case y'all ain't noticed, the wheels are attached with five lugs.

More possibly-old news: there are optional Recaro sports seats--nice!--and optional suede on the steering wheel and manual shifter--really secure grip.

the cadillac kid
06-16-08, 10:01 PM
:yawn:

wrazor1
06-16-08, 11:50 PM
This info is truly impressive if it is accurate. I got tired of waiting on this car and my local dealers couldn't tell me when I'd get one so I bought a Viper for a new toy. These numbers have me thinking though.....

v84life
06-17-08, 01:31 AM
Its got 156lbs more torque than the V1.........Need I say more:worship:

atdeneve
06-17-08, 08:12 AM
The lead engineer confirmed that the 6L90E is a double-clutch (or as he says, a "clutch-to-clutch") gearbox.

A dual clutch! Wow, that's news to me.

So, no torque converter? Why wouldn't they have just used the same ratios as the manual? And, being dual clutch, wouldn't that make it, technically, still a manual. Sorta like DSG and SMG. And, with no break in acceleration, wouldn't that make it considerably faster than the stick?

I must be interpreting "double-clutch / 'clutch-to-clutch' gear box" wrong...

luxilon
06-17-08, 02:26 PM
Something must have gotten lost in translation. In this case dual stands for dual-disc clutch (just like the ZR1) not for two separate clutches like a DSG.

Even though the transmission might be very advanced it still fits in the traditional automatics with torque converter camp, not in the blazingly fast shift speeds based on two separate clutches camp that you can find on the new M3, the upcoming 911's, GT-R, etc. etc.

JEM
06-17-08, 03:46 PM
Something must have gotten lost in translation. In this case dual stands for dual-disc clutch (just like the ZR1) not for two separate clutches like a DSG.

The trick with the DSG is that it has two separate input shafts...1-3-5-whatever are on one, 2-4-6-whatever on the other. The next gear is preselected on the other shaft and then one clutch is disengaged and the other engaged to perform the shift. The original Ricardo design also can partially engage both clutches briefly when leaving the line to lessen driveline shock and distribute the torque across both gearsets.

That said, a conventional automatic can be made to work very, very well especially with an engine that's got enough torque.

atdeneve
06-19-08, 01:37 PM

Even though the transmission might be very advanced it still fits in the traditional automatics with torque converter camp, not in the blazingly fast shift speeds based on two separate clutches camp that you can find on the new M3, the upcoming 911's, GT-R, etc. etc.

Yeah, was aware of the twin-disc clutch. Somehow, double clutch just brought to my mind something akin to a dual clutch and I just thought, wow! No, that can't be right. Can it? Kinda was crossing my fingers, even though I knew... :dummy:

rand49er
06-22-08, 11:13 AM
one of those articles quoted a GM guy as saying there's 10% more in there for tuners. Stock with a tune seems like a heck of ride, for a heck of a price.My tuner, who btw was sworn to secrecy last year :canttalk:, told me they had one on an engine dyno and with modest effort got 700 hp.

A modded V2 is gonna rule the streets and tracks, IMHO. :yup:

atdeneve
06-22-08, 12:10 PM
My tuner, who btw was sworn to secrecy last year :canttalk:, told me they had one on an engine dyno and with modest effort got 700 hp.

A modded V2 is gonna rule the streets and tracks, IMHO. :yup:

Was that just playing with the tune, engine being bone stock, otherwise?

Attila_msft
07-02-08, 03:30 PM
Question. Been looking for this spec all over and cannot locate it. What is the ride height / Ground clearance of the new 09 CTS-V. Does any one know? This would be most appreciated. :)

StealthV
07-02-08, 11:34 PM
Lower than this...

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_oct2005/RedneckHummer.jpg

the cadillac kid
07-03-08, 02:06 AM
get that shit off my screen!

CIWS
07-03-08, 09:28 AM
Lower than this...

:histeric:

onebadcad
07-03-08, 02:51 PM

IIRC from my Redneck days, they at least made it four-wheel drive, at least that is why the front hub is telling me.
I bet there is a six-pack of Old Milwaukee and some Moon Pies in the front seat.