: Mr CLean AutoDry

02BlkEXT
06-03-04, 08:06 PM
I know a few of you use this to wash you car and from what I hear it is best to use your own soap,not in the machine, and then just rinse with mr clean filter water. My question is for the wash water do you use the filter water or just regular hose water to save filter? I was thinking if you use regualr hose water to wash then even with the Mr. Clean filter rinse you will still get spots:hmm:
by the way I love this place you Guys Rock!!

hcvone
06-03-04, 09:56 PM
Use the filter

MEJIA
06-04-04, 01:34 AM
I have used the Mr. Clean product, and I must admitt it works but does not meet my expectations. I rather wash my truck the conventional way, hose it down with the filtered water from the Mr. Clean product, and then dry it off with my leaf blower!

Just my $.02 :)

Mejia

T_Dogg8
06-04-04, 08:28 AM
i used it and it's not the best, but it's pretty good considering it takes a lot less time. i haven't experimented with it yet, but it seems like when you're hosing the truck off normally, you're not using the filter. so i don't know why you can't just wash your truck like you always do and then spray the filtered water on the truck.

brett79
06-04-04, 10:29 AM
I know a few of you use this to wash you car and from what I hear it is best to use your own soap,not in the machine, and then just rinse with mr clean filter water. My question is for the wash water do you use the filter water or just regular hose water to save filter? I was thinking if you use regualr hose water to wash then even with the Mr. Clean filter rinse you will still get spots:hmm:
by the way I love this place you Guys Rock!!
I dont think it uses the filter when you are just washing. When you turn the dial, i thought it was just straight water like it was coming straight from the hose anyway. I could be wrong, but if it uses the filter i think you would be changing it every wash....

hcvone
06-04-04, 10:48 AM
I believe it filters on the rinse

T_Dogg8
06-04-04, 10:53 AM
which rinse?? you rinse twice at the end.

brett79
06-04-04, 11:07 AM
it should only use the filter when you do the spot-free like rinse. After you rinse the car off with reg water, then spray/rinse it where the water barely comes out. That is the process that uses the filter and the water with dry right up.

hcvone
06-04-04, 12:27 PM
Spot free rinse :)