: 09 V at 12 and Telegraph today?

Bigron
06-04-08, 11:44 PM
Anyone else seen in around in MI?
I was eating at Potbelly's and had to get back to work, but it was in the parking lot. It looked like a dark purple but looked black for a ways away. Had a number 1 on the top of windshield and a Michigan M plate.

I have pics on my phone, but no way to get them off. New phone and Motorola phone tools won't sync.

rand49er
06-05-08, 06:34 AM
Sounds like it was this same one, Ron ...

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2009/136893-v2-sightings-spotting-road-motion-only.html

Just a guess, but I'll bet the guy was traveling between the Proving Ground in Milford and the Tech Center in Warren along I-696 and pulled off at Telegraph.

Bigron
06-05-08, 07:25 AM
Yeah sounds like the same one. It didn't have any V logos, just a CTS logo. But the huge hood bump, black rims and the mesh grills were a give away. I really didn't like the rear mesh. My co-workers were making stupid comments like it is just a car and I told them they could walk back to the office.

Edit: Mods if this needs to be moved sorry, I was a little distracted by the Wings win last night

HiTechRV
06-06-08, 04:29 PM
Hmm if no V logos then not captured test fleet.

mikem381
06-15-08, 02:52 PM
Okay, you had me till the Wings...I’ll give you that one for at least 1 year…God, this is going to be a long year!

About the V, it can’t come another penny per gallon sooner.
I will still look with intent when they hit the show room floor and hope I have better luck than with my 08 CTS that they can’t figure out what is wrong.

BlackDetroitCadillac
06-15-08, 06:07 PM
I passed one the other day on my way to work at 18 & Dequindre. It was black though and looked like a beast.