: V2 Color Choices

MIACTSV
06-04-08, 06:39 PM
I put down a deposit on a V2 quite some time ago and told the salesman that I wanted it Black with black interior (cause black is faster:cool2:) but this was before we knew what the color choices would be. Now after the color choices have been released I'm having second thoughts about my choice the Diamond blue tricoat sounds interesting. Has anyone seen this color? Is it similar to the blue ZR1 Corvette thats been shown at the Detroit auto show?:hmm:

thebigjimsho
06-04-08, 09:43 PM
I put down a deposit on a V2 quite some time ago and told the salesman that I wanted it Black with black interior (cause black is faster:cool2:) but this was before we knew what the color choices would be. Now after the color choices have been released I'm having second thoughts about my choice the Diamond blue tricoat sounds interesting. Has anyone seen this color? Is it similar to the blue ZR1 Corvette thats been shown at the Detroit auto show?:hmm:That may have been the color they debuted on the V in Detroit. I'm not sure. But the V looked mighty purrty though...