: Think you're having a bad day at work?

The Tony Show
06-03-08, 08:42 PM
Try getting hit in the face by a CRT computer monitor by your co-worker when he goes absolutely nuts at work.

http://break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html

This guy just snaps and goes on a rampage. Wow.

93DevilleUSMC
06-03-08, 08:52 PM
Try getting hit in the face by a CRT computer monitor by your co-worker when he goes absolutely nuts at work.

http://break.com/index/office-worker-goes-absolutely-insane.html

This guy just snaps and goes on a rampage. Wow.

The guy who threw the laptop deserved to have his face smashed in, then be given aggravated assault charges and about ten years or so.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
06-03-08, 08:53 PM
Wow, lol! I love it how that one guy manages to take his sledgehammer (how'd you manage to find a sledgehammer in an office) away from him, then later knock him down and manage to beat the shit out of him.

93DevilleUSMC
06-03-08, 08:58 PM
What kind of company was that place? Do they manufacture or distribute hammers, or was that just some odd variation of fire equipment?

The Tony Show
06-03-08, 09:00 PM
Looked like a floor lamp to me.

dwight.j.carter
06-03-08, 09:16 PM
Notice how the guards came in and sprayed him with mace.

dkozloski
06-03-08, 09:52 PM
Just another day at the office.

ewill3rd
06-03-08, 09:58 PM
I thought that one guy had a taser.
I think it was a lamp stand also.
Nice... wonder if they reprimanded him?

CIWS
06-03-08, 10:05 PM
Multiple assaults and property damage = instant termination + criminal charges.

Brizzal
06-03-08, 11:23 PM
thats what happens when you piss someone off...

Red_October_7000
06-04-08, 01:29 AM
I'm amazed it took so long for someone to fight back. Somebody did that in my place of business, especially to a female co-worker, they'd find out the other reason I always wear steel toe shoes.... one good kick in the balls and you're not getting up for a loooong time. But seriously, were they all such pussies that not one of them thought to get him from behind while he was fighting with the Xerox machine or something?

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-04-08, 01:31 AM
See, this is why you need to work in a more open space. When you are working in a shop and get pissed off you just take a hammer and beat the living crap out of some old, already broken part.

There is actually a second video now on Break that was taken from a co-workers cell phone. http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-meltdown-second-angle.html

RightTurn
06-04-08, 09:23 AM
Just another day at the office.

:lol: Many's the day that I feel like that.

I'm always amazed at the way people observe stuff like that idiot but don't try to shut it down. All those men just cowering instead of ganging up on the idiot and taking him down. Geesh. (Ditto what Red October said. :D)

RightTurn
06-04-08, 09:25 AM
Oh, and the way office politics works nowadays he will likely get "stress leave" for about 6 months with pay, then a promotion when he returns to work. :lol:

ewill3rd
06-04-08, 10:30 AM
I usually just attack my tool cart.
:lol:
Everyone in the shop knows if a toolbox starts some crap with you that I am the guy you want backing you up. :D

dirt_cheap_fleetwood
06-04-08, 01:56 PM
^ We were working with my friend's dad on a 1977 Oldsmobile 88 once and his dad broke off a bleeder screw and started punching the bottom of the car. His hand hit a rust hole and went right through the floor and into the rear seat. His face was so red and he was so pissed off we though he would have a heart attack. I nearly died myself from the laughing.

behind-bars
06-12-08, 01:14 AM
*Spoiler*

Fake!
http://www.cinematical.com/2008/06/10/timur-bekmambetov-punks-the-world-with-viral-video/

Those fearing that their cubicle neighbor might engage in similar hysterics can breathe easy -- it was all a sly bit of viral marketing from Timur Bekmambetov for Wanted. He revealed the stunt over on his personal blog, where he allegedly had a good laugh at the gullibility of the West

blunted
06-12-08, 01:03 PM
I woulda thought is was obvious when he was throwing the CRT monitors and the computers didn't follow.

ABCF
06-12-08, 09:33 PM
thats golden...thanks for posting that

ewill3rd
06-12-08, 09:37 PM
Those 2 minutes of my life are over, still means nothing to me.
The fact that it is fake makes it mean slightly less than nothing... if that is possible.

The Tony Show
06-13-08, 01:52 PM
Good fake, but it fails as Viral Marketing since it never references the product it's advertising.