: Your Caddy in a Movie

mclent
06-04-03, 11:35 PM
Hi, All -

My grandfather had both a Coup de Ville (1968 or so) and then an Eldorado (1972 or so) and I swore that if I ever got the chance, I would put one of those classics in a movie as an homage to him. Hard Scrambled is the movie I'm co-producing, which starts shooting in Los Angeles in 2 1/2 weeks. We're still casting, but Curtwood Smith (the dad from That 70s Show, Robocop and over 50 movies) is one of the stars signed on. This is an independantly financed, non-Studio movie (i.e. my money), so I don't have $500 to rent a car for a couple of hours. I'm looking for someone with a Caddy from the late 1960s to mid-1970s who lives in the Los Angeles area interested in having their car appear in a pivotal scene (the car pulls up and the actor gets out as way of introduction to his character). We will provide gas, a still photograph of the car on the set, as well as a pair of passes to the Hollywood screening of the movie. And you can be on set while we shoot the scene. Not a bad way to immortalize your vehicle.

If interested, shoot me an email at MCLent1@aol.com.

Thanks very much.

Michael Lent
CO-Producer
Hard Scrambled

SoundAdvantage
06-05-03, 03:56 AM
Welcome Michael and good luck on your new film, we will be waiting for it to hit the theaters in Louisville. :thumbsup: :spin:

BeelzeBob
06-05-03, 10:16 AM
Welcome aboard, Michael. Sounds like you've got something really good going on. Keep up posted. Okay? Thank you for signing up...

Sal

mclent
06-05-03, 12:53 PM
Thanks, Mike and Sal! This is a great site, and I enjoyed reading many of the posts. Hopefully, we'll find the right car.

Michael

elwesso
06-05-03, 12:57 PM
Welcome aboard!!!!!! I hope you find the car your looking for, if I had one I drive all the way from here!!! :)

03EscaladeAWD
06-09-03, 06:57 PM
I like movies with Cadillacs in them. They make it all classy. I remember watching Walker Texas Ranger where the criminals were running around in a late 60s early 70s Cadillac coupe convertible. Really added style. Good luck on the movie, stuff more Cadillacs in there if you can lol