: Ebay sniper software???

Rolex
06-01-08, 09:49 PM
Do any of you guys use a software program to win Ebay items? I've got an item I'm interested in bidding on that ends in a couple days. Obviously I'd like to win the item at the lowest possible price too. I've searched Google and found some of these things with a free trial.

One of these services required my Ebay username and password....is that safe/normal?

Educate me please. :D

orconn
06-01-08, 10:20 PM
I thought Ebay had its' own program for this type of bidding. Check their FYI files. Also under no circumstances give your ebay name and password to anyone ....... that is not a legitimate request and to me would through the requestors operation's legitimacy into serious doubt. You can always query Ebay security if you don't want to take my word for it,

Rolex
06-01-08, 10:41 PM
Yup I was a little scary about handing out any private information to a 3rd party company. I'll just use Ebay's bid assistant and hope for the best. Thanks. :D

Spyder
06-02-08, 05:30 PM
Yeaaa...I'd steer FAR clear of anything wanting your username and password...

What is it you're looking to buy, anyway, hmjmmmmmm?

eyekandyboats.inc
06-02-08, 07:39 PM
you don't need that!.
if you are home when the bidding ends then bid to the last second.
or just enter your MAXIMUM you would pay. bid that and then each person who bids under you will get outbid until then hit the price you have put in.
and at that price you are not willing to pay so then they would win it.

Rolex
06-02-08, 08:32 PM
Yeaaa...I'd steer FAR clear of anything wanting your username and password...

What is it you're looking to buy, anyway, hmjmmmmmm?

I'm looking to replace my 9.9 hp outboard engine with a 25 hp outboard. Make boat go fast. You know how it is: always looking to go bigger and faster. It's a sickness. :alchi:

eta: I've got my eye on an engine the same make and year model of my own that looks to be in great shape.

eyekandyboats.inc
06-02-08, 09:40 PM
i have a engine you would like... actually two!
for a low price of $68,000 with only 70 hours on it
http://sincitytrader.com/Uploader/files/6/skater/image0-41.jpg

http://sincitytrader.com/Uploader/files/6/skater/image0-23.jpg

Rolex
06-02-08, 11:01 PM
That would look great on my 14' welded jon boat. :histeric:

Eld01
06-03-08, 07:02 AM
And it would go FAST.

Frank Rizzo
06-06-08, 08:51 AM
Sorry for the late response.

I've used the website esnipe.com dozens of times (www.esnipe.com). Works great. The only way I did NOT win anything was because my max bid was too low.
It's not free, but if you really want something - it works great.

CTSV_Rob
06-06-08, 09:36 PM
Hmmmmm. Wonder if I could retrofit those onto my Jet ski.....

CTSV_Rob
06-06-08, 09:38 PM
I would guess that thing uses a little fuel. Is the fuel consumption rated in GPM (Gallons Per Minute)?

So what is the top speed on that suicide ride?