06-01-08, 08:16 PM
I have a 99 Deville, and just lately, after I replaced the wires and a couple of the coils, the car will not start. Thinking it was the starter, I replaced it, nothing changed. I cleaned the battery connections-nothing. There is not so much as a click. The dash lights up, the radio works, the battery is reading 12.5-13 volts, I had the battery load tested, still no luck. I tried jumpstarting it-no click or anything. What else could it be? I'm thinking that maybe its the ignition switch. IWill I have to get a new key if I get a new ignition switch? Have you guys had anything like this?