: For those who ever eat in a Wal Mart, think again...

MauiV
05-30-08, 12:46 AM
Who is this stupid?

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w52/jdinmaui/WalMartBurrito.jpg

dkozloski
05-30-08, 12:57 AM
I thought "burrito" was a slang term for a hispanic. Maybe the police were racist. This is wrong on a couple of possible levels.

DopeStar 156
05-30-08, 01:30 AM

derrty_deville
05-30-08, 01:44 AM
The real question here is where do you get a burrito that is so good it looks like you're eating a dead newborn infant?

MauiV
05-30-08, 01:54 AM
In Houston there were some places with "Burritos as big as your head!"

But it was usually 3 AM and I was severly intoxicated and in a group of the only Gringos inthe joint so I dont remember much else or how close they looked to an infant, which is about the size of an adult male head I suppose.

Chicano-Mexicano
05-30-08, 06:21 AM
I thought "burrito" was a slang term for a hispanic. Maybe the police were racist. This is wrong on a couple of possible levels.

Your thinking Burro. A burrito is a tortilla with cheese meat or vegetable, a taco is tortilla with cheese meat or vegetable, and a tostata is................................................ .......:D

Destroyer
05-30-08, 08:01 AM
I thought "burrito" was a slang term for a hispanic. Maybe the police were racist. In Queens, NY there are "El Burrito Rapido" trucks. Much like Ice Cream trucks except they sell burritos. So you are saying that they sell hipanic kids?:bonkers:

ewill3rd
05-30-08, 09:21 AM
I'd love to own a taco bell.
You just rearrange the tortilla, meat, cheese and lettuce and you can call it something totally different.
They only serve like two things there, how do they have so many things on the menu.

Also, who eats at Wal-Mart?

And who can't tell the difference between a burrito and a baby? I don't want them watching my kids!
:lol:
I agree, that story is wrong on so many levels.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-30-08, 10:33 AM
Yeah, who in their right mind would eat at a Walmart?

Jesda
05-30-08, 12:50 PM
Think outside the bun!

dkozloski
05-30-08, 02:03 PM
Your thinking Burro. A burrito is a tortilla with cheese meat or vegetable, a taco is tortilla with cheese meat or vegetable, and a tostata is................................................ .......:D
A burrito is sh!t in a dishrag. A taco is sh!t on a potato chip.

Chicano-Mexicano
05-30-08, 03:26 PM
A burrito is sh!t in a dishrag. A taco is sh!t on a potato chip.

If you buy it from the white bastards at shit bell. That isn't really Mexican food we don't use ****ing ground beef in our dishes gringo and its pronounced Carne Asada not ****ing Carniea Sada! God dam, ****ing white people take shit from us then bitch about how it doesn't taste good, well duh it's not yours. :bomb:

EcSTSatic
05-30-08, 03:56 PM
If you buy it from the white bastards at shit bell. That isn't really Mexican food we don't use ****ing ground beef in our dishes gringo and its pronounced Carne Asada not ****ing Carniea Sada! God dam, ****ing white people take shit from us then bitch about how it doesn't taste good, well duh it's not yours. :bomb:

You have to ignore must of what he says. He has his opinions about everything. :rant2:

Shawn4.0
05-30-08, 04:00 PM
I've ate at Wal-Mart before. At the McDonalds inside most Supercenters. Back when I was a young kid, a new Supercenter opened up in Cooper City, FL, one of the first supercenters, and had a full-fedged McDonalds. Good Arch-Deluxe's there.

Most recent time was at the 24 hours of Daytona. Went to Wal-Mart to get an extension cord at 12am and had McD's.

ewill3rd
05-30-08, 09:12 PM
Wow... I think someone struck a nerve there.

dkozloski
05-30-08, 09:22 PM
I like tacos. Burritos not so much. Most cultures borrow from other quisines and make it more like their own to accomodate their tastes. I've heard several Mexicans say that the best Mexican food they ever ate was right here in Fairbanks at the Los Amigos. They were astounded at how good it was. It's nothing new. Look how they butcher American food in Europe.

dkozloski
05-30-08, 09:28 PM
As strange as it may seem, the local Walmart has a Subway in it and in a recent newspaper pole were rated as having the best sandwiches available in the area. The big thing I noticed is that the people who work there have a great attitude and are really trying hard to please the customers. The manager is worth every penny they pay him. Subway is good healthy food.

ewill3rd
05-30-08, 10:07 PM
When I cook I make all food better, regardless of who it was stolen from :D

MauiV
05-30-08, 11:29 PM
I like tacos. Burritos not so much. Most cultures borrow from other quisines and make it more like their own to accomodate their tastes. I've heard several Mexicans say that the best Mexican food they ever ate was right here in Fairbanks at the Los Amigos. They were astounded at how good it was. It's nothing new. Look how they butcher American food in Europe.

The hardest thing to find in Mexico is good Mexican food. A good lawyer is #2.

MauiV
05-30-08, 11:30 PM
As strange as it may seem, the local Walmart has a Subway in it and in a recent newspaper pole were rated as having the best sandwiches available in the area. The big thing I noticed is that the people who work there have a great attitude and are really trying hard to please the customers. The manager is worth every penny they pay him. Subway is good healthy food.

Whatever you say Jarod.

dkozloski
05-30-08, 11:37 PM
Whatever you say Jarod.
Eat Subway! Eat fresh!

MauiV
05-30-08, 11:41 PM
Quiznos FTW

dkozloski
05-31-08, 12:54 AM
Quiznos FTW
Quiznos is the suck. The meat in the sandwich is so damn tough you can save it and use it over again.

ewill3rd
05-31-08, 07:55 AM
As with most things, it depends on which one you go to.
Even in this area one of the Quiznos close to my house is not that great but the one down by Duke street is much better.
Personal preference. I like the Quiznos around here better than I like the Subway places, but if I go somewhere else I find it can be totally different.

The Tony Show
05-31-08, 11:30 AM
Quizno's Turkey/Bacon/Guacamole = :drool:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-31-08, 12:06 PM
I never much cared for Subway. Quizno's is ok, but the real cream of the crop is Schlotzky's. :drool: :drool:

dkozloski
05-31-08, 01:18 PM
I never much cared for Subway. Quizno's is ok, but the real cream of the crop is Schlotzky's. :drool: :drool:
What can you get to eat at a car parts store?

orconn
05-31-08, 01:38 PM
I have not found a "chain" sandwich shop yet that can compare with the "mom and pop" shops when it comes to sandwiches when it comes to "subs" (hoagies, torpedos, grinders, etc). Even here in Richmond (the anti-thesis of "good food capital of America" the sandwiches I get from the independents are far better than the chains ......... and non come even close to a Philadelphia/New Jersey sub!

Rolex
05-31-08, 02:09 PM
We have a Firehouse Subs locally that makes a decent sammich. I agree that most of the big chains are the suck though.

MauiV
05-31-08, 11:00 PM
Quiznos Honey Bacon Club on Rosemary Parm bread. Beats those hockey pucks at Schlotskys to hell. Penn Station is OK and Subway in no better than a balogna sammich made at home.

dkozloski
05-31-08, 11:36 PM
Bologna sandwiches made at home are pretty darn good.

ewill3rd
06-01-08, 10:41 AM
I have smoked turkey and cheddar cheese on wheat bread for lunch almost every day of the week.
Homemade, just microwave it for 1 minute to melt the cheese and warm up the meat.
Add a salad and an apple and I am good to go.
Of course it can be better depending on what kind of turkey I get, right now I have some honey smoked and man it is good. :D

dkozloski
06-01-08, 01:30 PM
Smoking turkey is OK but it's hard to keep lit.

MauiV
06-01-08, 07:05 PM
I have smoked turkey and cheddar cheese on wheat bread for lunch almost every day of the week.
Homemade, just microwave it for 1 minute to melt the cheese and warm up the meat.
Add a salad and an apple and I am good to go.
Of course it can be better depending on what kind of turkey I get, right now I have some honey smoked and man it is good. :D

Boars Head maple turkey is the best I have been able to find. Actually any Boars Head lunchmeat is all I buy now.

Krashed989
06-01-08, 08:46 PM
I once wanted to get a job at taco bell so I could stuff tacos all day long and get paid for it... But then I didn't want to get too worn out and become sick of tacos.

:hide: